Trump going Bat S--- crazy

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
now he goes off on FOX news and Meagyn Kelly again ,,,,then predicts riots if he's not the candidate after getting enough votes Is this pos just asking for trouble?? How can anyone with at least double digit IQ's vote for this loose cannon?

now he goes off on FOX news and Meagyn Kelly again ,,,,then predicts riots if he's not the candidate after getting enough votes Is this pos just asking for trouble?? How can anyone with at least double digit IQ's vote for this loose cannon?

Answer:

They are still stupid with a double digit IQ...

I am firmly against Trump winning the White House race but sometimes just for pure evilness I think about what if he won and how
insane would the right and left get over his victory?

Oh well, the reality is those that are voting for Trump are the usual nutters that believe that the nation is being invaded by illegal aliens and their Christian Faith is being attacked while not understanding that has been going on since the Founding Fathers formed this nation...

Trump warns of ‘riots’ if he’s not the GOP nominee in a contested convention

The man is a lunatic. The RW loons on here love his Hitlerlike threats...

My favorite part is being told the Founding Fathers would be upset at me for calling Trumps words radical while his supporters call those protesting Trump loons and hysterical nutters...

It make you wonder the level of stupidity some of Trump supporters are at?

My favorite part is being told the Founding Fathers would be upset at me for calling Trumps words radical while his supporters call those protesting Trump loons and hysterical nutters...

He has definitely captured the imagination of the loony toons. I expect most are birthers and/or bald face racists.

"We might have to kill him next time..."

Hey you are so prescient about Trump based on I guess what he has evidenced. Where were you when this statement was made in 1995 by our current President?
Statement where he held in contempt law enforcement, lied to him mom and tells us that's how he plans to get his way. Then when he's elected he hires a guy that
matches his belief that it was the stupidity of the American voter they depended on!

I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"
Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law.
That's what we have for a president!
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but
BAD LUCK!

Answer:

I am firmly against Trump winning the White House race but sometimes just for pure evilness I think about what if he won and how

Oh well, the reality is those that are voting for Trump are the usual nutters that believe that the nation is being invaded by illegal aliens and their Christian Faith is being attacked while not understanding that has been going on since the Founding Fathers formed this nation...

'Usual nutters' ...is that codeword for white people? Do you hate white people that much? Are you Jewish? The Jewish people are playing a very dangerous game.

He has definitely captured the imagination of the loony toons. I expect most are birthers and/or bald face racists.

"We might have to kill him next time..."
But of course you buy into these types of protestors who can't get their votes recognized because they are criminals maybe?
These are your kind of people right?
killcopsphoto.png

Hey you are so prescient about Trump based on I guess what he has evidenced. Where were you when this statement was made in 1995 by our current President?
Statement where he held in contempt law enforcement, lied to him mom and tells us that's how he plans to get his way. Then when he's elected he hires a guy that
matches his belief that it was the stupidity of the American voter they depended on!

I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"
Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but
BAD LUCK!

Psst, I did not vote for President Obama so ask someone that did...

I wonder too Bruce Seems these trailer trash folks have a death wish for America Seems they learned nothing from the 8 years of GWB's failures

Answer:

The reality is he will be the nominee and considering Hillary's issues, he may well be President. It isn't just nutters. Start taking this thing seriously--it is going to take a lot of us awhile to adjust to having him at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Trump is not a joke anymore.

Personally, I find it quite entertaining. I only wish Walmart would accept Harbor fReights 20% off coupons so I could get some cheap microwave popcorn with fake butter and hi fucktoadz cornhole syrup to destroy brain cells while watching it all in between the neverending Jewish created brainwashing commercials begging me to buy more poison while covering their asses with warnings at the end.
It all makes duh_merrykuh that more exceptional.

Answer:

I am not a trump fan for a variety of reasons....

But I must ask you...

why do you feel the need to refer to those that are against illegal immigration as nutters? They were not the ones who passed the immigration laws nor were they the ones that are breaking those laws.

In other words, why do you have to refer to those that believe in enforcing border laws as nutters?

Isn't a nutter more likely to be the one who sees no reason for laws?

The reason for the divide in this nation are people like you who simply want to see the worst in people they disagree with as opposed to understanding their sentiments.

Answer:

'Usual nutters' ...is that codeword for white people? Do you hate white people that much? Are you Jewish? The Jewish people are playing a very dangerous game.

Did you know that Trump daughter, her husband and children are, wait for it:

JEWISH

Care to remark on that?

Yes, the Trumpeters are crazy!

CdnXYHzW8AALKeg.jpg

Answer:

The reality is he will be the nominee and considering Hillary's issues, he may well be President. It isn't just nutters. Start taking this thing seriously--it is going to take a lot of us awhile to adjust to having him at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Trump is not a joke anymore.

He is a joke and will not be President.

They were revealed.
"
BAD LUCK!

Psst, I did not vote for President Obama so ask someone that did...

Of course you being the middle of the road and compromise most important probably didn't vote!

Answer:

He is a joke and will not be President.
I hope you're right, but I fear we ARE that dumb.

Forum List

Back