Trump Guilty!

Last edited:
:laughing0301:

Trump only loves himself. He couldn't care less about the birth of his own son!

You gotta be seriously stupid to believe he cares about anyone but himself.

OMFG!!!
I know , these idiots still believe in the biggest liar and cheat in U S history, it's beyond belief.

Last edited:
I struggle with this.

Are they REALLY that stupid? Or just willing to put on bad acting for Dear Leader?
I think it's the way we view elections now. The goal isn't to elect a competent leader. The goal is to score points in the culture war. Neither side is aiming at uniting the country. Just flipping the other side the bird. So the bigger douchebag you nominate, the better. It's a sad state of affairs but precious few are willing to reject it.

It tells me the RNC shouldn't be wasting it's time and resources on a felon awaiting sentencing for a candidate.
The Republicans I know do not consider the imposed no win situation for the good leadership of President Trump.an alternative to get the lies through so the leftists can impose a socialized society like those in Eurasia. We are against Marxism and that will never change.

Trump only loves himself. He couldn't care less about the birth of his own son!

You gotta be seriously stupid to believe he cares about anyone but himself.

OMFG!!!
Actually, my iq is equivalent to Einstein according to my school's superintendent of schools a few years ago. And I got straight A's at Oregon State University after that. My forte is human understanding and action. So go ahead and laugh your ass off as I roll my eyes as to why I even read your silly post.

Last edited:
The Republicans I know do not consider the imposed no win situation for the good leadership of President Trump.an alternative to get the lies through so the leftists can impose a socialized society like those in Eurasia. We are against Marxism and that will

Actually, my iq is equivalent to Einstein according to my school's superintendent of schools a few years ago. And I got straight A's at Oregon State University after that. My forte is human understanding and action. So go ahead and laugh your ass off as I roll my eyes as to why I even read your silly post.

Trump brags about his IQ, too.

People like you and Trump who brag about their IQs end up showing the world just how incredibly stupid you are.

Trump wanted to inject people with disinfectant. And he believed we wouldn't have any cases of Covid if we didn't test for Covid. He actually believed this. He said it out loud.

Trump's colossal stupidity led to the deaths of a million Americans.

That's your "stable genius".

Why the FUCK would you want this idiot back where he can do even MORE damage?!?

I could list for HOURS all the incredibly stupid things Trump says and believes.

Oh, one more thing. If you are so fricking smart, how come not one of you ever asked to see Trump's Obamacare replacement?

D'oh!

You know why he so easily lied about that? Because he knew you were too stupid and too gullible to ask to see it.

Obama had the balls to put his plan on the table long before the 2008 election, even though he knew your propagandists would invent lies about it.

Trump never had a plan, and to this day you "geniuses" have not realized you were hoaxed by him.

To this very day, this very minute, this very second, you have not yet realized you were hoaxed by Trump.

That's some real smarts ya got there, kid!

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

Last edited:

People like you and Trump who brag about their IQs end up showing the world just how incredibly stupid you are.

Trump wanted to inject people with disinfectant. And he believed we wouldn't have any cases of Covid if we didn't test for Covid. He actually believed this. He said it out loud.

I could list for HOURS all the incredibly stupid things Trump says and believes.

Oh, one more thing. If you are so fricking smart, how come not one of you ever asked to see Trump's Obamacare replacement?

D'oh!

You know why he so easily lied about that? Because he knew you were too stupid and too gullible to ask to see it.

Obama had the balls to put his plan on the table long before the 2008 election, even though he knew your propagandists would invent lies about it.

Trump never had a plan, and to this day you "geniuses" have not realized you were hoaxed by him.

To this very day, this very minute, this very second, you have not yet realized you were hoaxed by Trump.

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
And by the way did Mexico ever pay for that wall?

The Republicans I know do not consider the imposed no win situation for the good leadership of President Trump.an alternative to get the lies through so the leftists can impose a socialized society like those in Eurasia. We are against Marxism and that will

Or you're a lying bag of shit.

If you had an I.Q. anywhere near Einstein's, you certainly would not be going Oregon State University!

You support one of the biggest liars and cheats in US history and you accuse others of lying. That's a bad joke on your intelligence.

Or you're a lying bag of shit.

If you had an I.Q. anywhere near Einstein's, you certainly would not be going Oregon State University!

Nor would she be supporting, defending, and making pathetic excuses for a con man convicted felon like Trump. Truly intelligent people don't fall for that crap that easily.
MAGAt = dumb.
Period.

Nor would she be supporting, defending, and making pathetic excuses for a con man convicted felon like Trump. Truly intelligent people don't fall for that crap that easily.
MAGAt = dumb.
Period.
Maybe she had mental issue or suffered a stroke , that would adversely affect one's judgment and common sense.

D'oh!

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
When someone lies about me by calling me "stupid,", I reserve the right to tell them the truth. You called my truthful defense a "brag." It was no such thing, and every word I said was the truth. I stand by my defense, completely.

G5000, All you have is your f word soliloquy. Use all the gutterspeak you want and you will pay for it someday, and it will not change so much as a hair on my head. :heehee:

When someone lies about me by calling me "stupid,", I reserve the right to tell them the truth. You called my truthful defense a "brag." It was no such thing, and every word I said was the truth. I stand by my defense, completely.
Your truthfulness is probably just like trump's ; one big lie after another.

Forum List

Back