Trump Guilty!

How is it delusional? Since you people basically hamstrung Trump, the RNC cannot nominate anyone worth my.time.
Trump hamstrung himself when he broke the law.

So far as I know, there is no rule in the Republican party which says they can't nominate a convict.

They are probably very excited to be the first major party to do so.

They lost their minds a long, long time ago, after all.

Yes, that AND my vote.

donny loves you long time!

maxresdefault.jpg

Lets see, it was proved their #1 witness was a lying piece of garbage, they proved 0 on the charges, yet a bunch of bought off morons convicted him anyways. Out of hate filled unjust hearts. The whole trial including the judge proved 0 justice was involved. The whole system is corrupt to the core. Biden and his son are next. They should all go to prison. Guess what morons--GOD IS WATCHING. he will give you all justice.

The real winner is the Judge's daughter. She's a fundraiser for democrats. This verdict is real money to her.

By this time, most of the forgetful about Bill Clinton imagine he was tried for a crime. But he was tried for two of them. Bill Clinton loved pussy. And he took it from one of his campaign workers who was married, so add in adultery and other women including the girl you speak of and an adult widow he knew who came to get a job working for him. She was ignored by Democrats too. Clinton was so wild about pussy he did not care one bit if they were youngsters or old women.
SO you are saying,
The best defense is too trash as many people as possible, & never admit to anything your self.

Yep. Besides ,he ain't guilty till SCOTUS speaks.
Nope. Wrong.

Trump was innocent until proven guilty.

He was just proven guilty.

No one has to couch their words with "alleged" any more. He can be called guilty as fuck and have no recourse to sue for libel or slander.

He is a convict now.

Out of the top of your head? Hey, you remember that song about the land of point? Me and my arrow? Sold to a car company once upon a time? I still like that song., and I'm a metal dude.
Nah, continue your gloating…I’ll not be a part of it.

I don't stand for trump either. I stand for justice, there was none in that trial.
You couldnt argue that if your life depended on it.

Lets obliterate your first, weak attempt.

When criminal.conspirators testify against their criminal soconspirators, what you get is the testimony of a criminal. Every time.

Whoever told you that was an automatic out for Trump was lying to you. This is how criminal conspirators are convicted every single day.

Gotti was convicted in part on the testimony of admitted thieves and murderers, for example.

So your "Cohen is a liar" talking point has failed on every level, the most important being the jury in the trial.

Got anything else?

This is great news. More people will vote for Trump. Taking out a formidable opponent five months from election is a signature of Russia and African dictators' trademark.

Forum List

Back