Trump Guilty!

LOL I'll still be sitting here laughing at your kind like I do every day. Oh yeah and keeping a tally of all the wins over your kind.
What's her kind boy ? I bet she knows what she is, and I bet its not her thinking that she's some kind of they, them, their...... lol

1717133770642.png

Are you dx mentally ill or undx?

Because that's how mentally ill people think and it's what they do. Cackle like hyenas while the world burns.

Bipolar, schizophrenic, borderline personality disorder, what?
The world is not burning and mentally ill people watch a man commit all kinds of corrupt acts yet excuse all of them. Then when he is finally convicted they believe his conviction is the end of America. Like you are doing about Trump.

Just admit you lost another battle against the good guys and we can move on.

I am of sound and reasonable mind, so I don't burn down the best nation in the history of humanity because one man hurt my feelings.

And then boast and brag about it.

That IS mental illness, and stupid too. They are separate categories. Mentally ill. And stupid.

Don't do either of those things.

The world is not burning and mentally ill people watch a man commit all kinds of corrupt acts yet excuse all of them. Then when he is finally convicted they believe his conviction is the end of America. Like you are doing about Trump.

Not yet. As I just posted. We're about halfway there.

For example. Why would anyone show up to Jury Duty tomorrow or on Monday? I would not, or at the very least, I'd look the cretins in the eye and tell them just exactly what I think about our so-called "nation of laws"

Half the nation is with me.

Congrats for that. All this for one old man.

Yes mentally ill people are sitting there watching their president Biden commit all kinds of possible poisonous treasonous acts, but they are so afraid of the liberal left that they'll just agree until he's finally consumed by father time.

You ought to be totally ashamed if you had any shame.

I am of sound and reasonable mind, so I don't burn down the best nation in the history of humanity because one man hurt my feelings.

And then boast and brag about it.

That IS mental illness, and stupid too. They are separate categories. Mentally ill. And stupid.

Don't do either of those things.
It's pretty obvious from your post history that you are off your rocker.

Forum List

Back