Trump Guilty!

Einstein, that is not incest. Check with Joe.
Fantasizing about having sex with your daughter while you're fucking another woman is sick. I don't have to check with Joe. Especially about some ---- found by Project Veritas.

Do you really think this will make much difference?
Actuallly I do. And if we are stupid enough to re elect Trump, don't act surprised when the rest of the world doesn't listen to him.

Actuallly I do. And if we are stupid enough to re elect Trump, don't act surprised when the rest of the world doesn't listen to him.
I think it's about as likely to make a martyr of him. We'll see.

If they do, I hope Trump turns the "legal" "system" you love on ALL of you. Don't worry about what the crime is; the jury can decide. Or not. Whatever, to jail!
Why would you want trump to illegally weaponize the legal system? That wouldnt be very moral now would it. Nothing you say ever comes to fruition. You and I both know trump will not weaponize the legal system to go after his enemies, let alone me personally. You live in lala land. Take your meds.

Why would you want trump to illegally weaponize the legal system? That wouldnt be very moral now would it. Nothing you say ever comes to fruition. You and I both know trump will not weaponize the legal system to go after his enemies, let alone me personally. You live in lala land. Take your meds.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will HATE it

That's sorta my point. Everyone knows who and what Trump is. I don't see what this will change.
1. Trump actually gets some form of punishment besides having to pay a fine like he did for Trump University (my guess is 3-6 months house arrest)
2. This will have the affect of turning off undecided voters from trump. No sane person will vote for a convict to occupy the WH. This may even dissuade some trumpers who were close to on the fence to voting for him. In no way will this cause trump to gain any voters lol like some of these dumb red hats on here are proclaiming.

LOL I'll still be sitting here laughing at your kind like I do every day. Oh yeah and keeping a tally of all the wins over your kind.

Are you dx mentally ill or undx?

Because that's how mentally ill people think and it's what they do. Cackle like hyenas while the world burns.

Bipolar, schizophrenic, borderline personality disorder, what?

Forum List

Back