Trump Guilty!

Eh .. plenty of twists and turns to go..

Ultimately Trump with be the most popular man in world history with one exception. I’m thinking he will consider that a Win.. 🤔

Well, what could we expect from a biased DA and a crooked Judge in a massively blue state, hell bent on taking us down the road to a one-party only government, eventual re-education centers, gulags and death squads.
:lol:

I'm telling ya. The more of Trump's filth which comes to light, the more bullshit the MAGA media has to invent about the Democrats in a sad attempt to make them look worse.

They are making you mentally ill.

REPORT: Donald Trump Shoots Innocent Man On Fifth Avenue

TRUMPTARDS: Yeahbut...Democrats have a secret base on the moon where they are anally raping Christian babies!

My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War here. They came from England. I'm staying, if nothing more, in hopes that I can get in on the new America after the inevitable split.
Oh another traitor wanting to split off from the country. That figures. Maybe you can collect all the statues we've taken down and make them into your version of the Lincoln Memorial.

You can deflect all you like but we all know you are seething after this verdict as we can read your posts. 5/30/24 was a great day for real Americans and hopefully the day the punishment is handed out to trump will also be a great day.

I'm not deflecting. You are a small thinker. But you have to be, to remain liberal. "We been knew" as the kids say.

Bull shite we can't talk about a president that involves himself in stone throwing, when he can't hold water for what Trump done for this country, and then Biden is running constantly from what he's being accused of and rightfully so.
Biden isn't running from anything. Nothingburgers aren't scary, kid.

What is it your kind usually says...oh yeah "you're welcome to leave any time". Maybe Russia or China would be more to your liking.
Usually after “your kind” threatens to leave if you dont get your way

MAGA’s will stick around no matter what happens or how bad it gets because we care about America

Usually after “your kind” threatens to leave if you dont get your way

MAGA’s will stick around no matter what happens or how bad it gets because we care about America

I care about the people who understand how valuable America is.

I do not care about those who destroyed it because they hated a single man. Frankly they don't deserve America. You really, honestly and truly cannot share a nation with those.

I don't care about Trump and never did.

This has destroyed what USED TO BE AMERICA

You're too small minded to understand it
Oh they understand it alright, they just hoped that you couldn't figure it all out until it was way too late. They hate constructive feed back.

Well, what could we expect from a biased DA and a crooked Judge in a massively blue state, hell bent on taking us down the road to a one-party only government, eventual re-education centers, gulags and death squads.
Those are the goals of the Republican party.

The butt hurt is making the MAGA losers more crazy than usual today.

It's only going to get worse.

I can see it now.

A drop of ice cream spills off Joe Biden's cone onto the sidewalk.

"WHY ISN'T HE ARRESTED FOR LITTERING! RIGGED! RIGGED! RIGGED!"

Oh they understand it alright, they just hoped that you couldn't figure it all out until it was way too late. They hate constructive feed back.
Trump is the one trying to destroy America and you guys are all for it. That's what we understand.

I care about the people who understand how valuable America is.

I do not care about those who destroyed it because they hated a single man. Frankly they don't deserve America. You really, honestly and truly cannot share a nation with those.
They want to split now, but fear being accused of creating the confederacy again. That's who they are or worse.

:lol:

I'm telling ya. The more of Trump's filth which comes to light, the more bullshit the MAGA media has to invent about the Democrats in a sad attempt to make them look worse.

They are making you mentally ill.

REPORT: Donald Trump Shoots Innocent Man On Fifth Avenue

TRUMPTARDS: Yeahbut...Democrats have a secret base on the moon where they are anally raping Christian babies!

Trump wins on policy

Thats why libs want to attack his character

Forum List

Back