Trump Hampshire Staffer Will 'No Longer Have Any Involvement' With Campaign After Deeming State Unwinable.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
A campaign staffer for former President Donald Trump in New Hampshire has been let go after deeming the state not winnable for Republicans.

Tom Mountain, a former Massachusetts Republican Party vice chairman, sent an email to Trump campaign volunteers claiming that “the campaign has determined that New Hampshire is no longer a battleground state,” according to the Boston Globe. Mountain also advised the Trump campaign to invest its resources more heavily into nearby Pennsylvania as a winning strategy.

Mountain said Trump was “sure to lose by an even higher margin” in New Hampshire than he did in 2016 and 2020. Trump lost the state in 2016 by just 2,736 votes but lost by a far greater 59,277 votes in 2020.

Meanwhile, Pennsylvania is seen as a must-win state for both Vice President Kamala Harris and Trump as it has the most electoral votes, 19, of all the swing states. In 2016, Trump flipped the state red for the first time since 1988, while in 2020, Biden turned the state blue once again by more than 80,000 votes.

A campaign staffer for former President Donald Trump in New Hampshire has been let go after deeming the state not winnable for Republicans.

Tom Mountain, a former Massachusetts Republican Party vice chairman, sent an email to Trump campaign volunteers claiming that “the campaign has determined that New Hampshire is no longer a battleground state,” according to the Boston Globe. Mountain also advised the Trump campaign to invest its resources more heavily into nearby Pennsylvania as a winning strategy.

Mountain said Trump was “sure to lose by an even higher margin” in New Hampshire than he did in 2016 and 2020. Trump lost the state in 2016 by just 2,736 votes but lost by a far greater 59,277 votes in 2020.

Meanwhile, Pennsylvania is seen as a must-win state for both Vice President Kamala Harris and Trump as it has the most electoral votes, 19, of all the swing states. In 2016, Trump flipped the state red for the first time since 1988, while in 2020, Biden turned the state blue once again by more than 80,000 votes.
What the heck was he thinking? Honesty is anathema to these folks.

This week, Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Walz’s older brother warned people in a series of Facebook posts that Tim is not the “type of character” who should make decisions about America’s future.

“I’m 100% opposed to all his ideology,” Jeff Walz said on Aug. 31, 2024, about the far-left Minnesota governor and Kamala Harris’s running mate.

The New York Post reported that Jeff doesn’t believe in his brother so much that he is considering publicly endorsing Donald Trump as president. The information comes from his reply to one of the people on Facebook who urged him to “Get on stage with President Trump and endorse him.”

Harris Aides, White House Staffers Vilify Her in Shocking Book​

'Yeah, this person should not be president of the United States...'

This week, Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Walz’s older brother warned people in a series of Facebook posts that Tim is not the “type of character” who should make decisions about America’s future.

“I’m 100% opposed to all his ideology,” Jeff Walz said on Aug. 31, 2024, about the far-left Minnesota governor and Kamala Harris’s running mate.

The New York Post reported that Jeff doesn’t believe in his brother so much that he is considering publicly endorsing Donald Trump as president. The information comes from his reply to one of the people on Facebook who urged him to “Get on stage with President Trump and endorse him.”
But...but..Tim!

Not sure what your point is but a jealous sibling isn't that rare. Heck, this shows that Tim Walz isn't perfect.

I was beginning to think that this guy is so perfect, that maybe, just maybe... he was AI-generated! That fear is now laid to rest. LOL

I think you're in the wrong thread.

Did you see the thread title?

Forum List

Back