🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Has $1.3 Million Cash on Hand is Only $1,498,700,000.00 Short

I'm rich!
I'm a billionaire!
I've built the best business in the world!
I'm yuge!
I'm self funding my own campaign!
By the way, please send money, we need $100,000.

I'm rich!
I'm a billionaire!
I've built the best business in the world!
I'm yuge!
I'm self funding my own campaign!
By the way, please send money, we need $100,000.

Shows what an exceptional "money manager" Trump is

Blew his campaign budget on silly hats

Last edited:
Today, Trump released his campaign funding report and he has a paltry $1.3 million on hand after spending almost $400,000 renting out Mar a Largo for campaign events. With 140 days to go before the election, one would honestly presume that the self assured greatest businessman of all would have had this small point covered. That's fair right? Everyone knew that a run for the presidency would run over a billion dollars and he said he would self finance his campaign and hire the best and brightest to run his show. For whatever reasons it didn't happen but now he has to raise almost $300 million a month to make up for the shortfall. With many GOP donors unwilling to fork over money this campaign is in serious trouble.
Donald Trump's campaign is running short on cash. Campaign finance reports released Monday evening show his campaign began June with $1.3 million in the bank.

Experts say the amount of cash seen in Trump's May disclosure report is typical of a candidate running for the House of Representatives, not a presidential hopeful.

The suspended campaigns for Ben Carson and Ted Cruz ended the month with more cash on hand than Trump, Politico noted.
One-Million-Dollars-639omk.jpg

HandsP20160622_low.jpg

I am also not saying that Hillary Clinton finished off Vince Foster but it is what I want you to hear...I am tricky and you all are "RUBES"

Sounds like Trump's running his campaign like he ran Trump university..

He's filed bankruptcy 4 times, been married like 5 times, is involved in hundreds of lawsuits pending for and against him, it seems like for being such a smart guy a lot of his deals turn to shit..:deal:

Why is he hiding his taxes?? The way he's taking in the polls, he will lose to Clinton worse than McCain lost to Obama..

:piss2:Trump is a cancer to the country fuck him..
Trump is a patriot, an American patriot who will return this country to the people the founders created it for, White people. Trump will have no problem with his campaign financially in the general.
Keep dreaming if you think Trump can win with just whites voting for him not gonna happen..

Where the fuck have you been? He's in the General now, and being outspent 32 Million to ZERO IN Battleground states, LOL..:laugh:
Maybe you haven't seen the polls. Trump is doing well in battle ground states and nationally he shrunk hildabeast's lead from 13 down to 5 in the newest CNN pole.

He's filed bankruptcy 4 times, been married like 5 times, is involved in hundreds of lawsuits pending for and against him, it seems like for being such a smart guy a lot of his deals turn to shit..:deal:

Why is he hiding his taxes?? The way he's taking in the polls, he will lose to Clinton worse than McCain lost to Obama..

Trump is a patriot, an American patriot who will return this country to the people the founders created it for, White people. Trump will have no problem with his campaign financially in the general.
Keep dreaming if you think Trump can win with just whites voting for him not gonna happen..

Where the fuck have you been? He's in the General now, and being outspent 32 Million to ZERO IN Battleground states, LOL..:laugh:
Maybe you haven't seen the polls. Trump is doing well in battle ground states and nationally he shrunk hildabeast's lead from 13 down to 5 in the newest CNN pole.

lets go to the map...

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Notice how Arizona and Georgia are now considered battleground states?
Notice how once solid red Texas and Mississippi are now "Lean Trump" instead of solid Trump?

Trump is giving up once solid red states

lets go to the map...

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Notice how Arizona and Georgia are now considered battleground states?
Notice how once solid red Texas and Mississippi are now "Lean Trump" instead of solid Trump?

Trump is giving up once solid red states
Not good for Hillary!

“National Poll: Clinton Lead Narrows” | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Trumps biggest problem is that things will not get any better

Koch brothers have turned him away, All those billionaires Trump represents so well will have nothing to do with him, Local Republicans won't turn out the vote on his behalf

All he has is his good looks and personality

Trump supporters raise $2million in 24 hours.....Trump doing matching funds so that is $4 million

More st Reddit

Trump is at risk of losing former red states Arizona and Georgia

Shows where Trumps priorities are

In a campaign where he only has $1.3 million in cash reserves, he makes sure his companies get fully compensated for supporting his campaign

Trump still thinks his campaign is a publicity stunt to boost his personal fortunes.

The campaign is catastrophically short, but in essence a lot of it is a money laundering scheme to divert cash into the various Trump enterprises. The most laughable expense is 207k last month on effing hats!

Trump supporters raise $2million in 24 hours.....Trump doing matching funds so that is $4 million

More st Reddit

If he takes matching funds, he won't be able to raise nearly as much money as Hillary.

He will be able to take the taxpayers money and spend it on his own businesses, though.

You guys realize you are beign scammed, right?

Forum List

Back