🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Has $1.3 Million Cash on Hand is Only $1,498,700,000.00 Short

Trump raised over 12 million in donations last week.
And he never took a penny from KSA.

:link:
Trump campaign claims $11 million raised since Tuesday

It is not verified yet and the numbers are purposefully skewed. Interesting that most people referencing this fund raising are stating that Trump raised or that his campaign has when about half this money was raised for the republican party and not for Trump. That money goes to the entire ticket - not just Trump - and I bet that most of that is going to end up in senate races.

And here you try and defend the fact that you have no facts whatsoever and that your opinion is based entirely on being uninformed.

Um, guy, we haven't seen the paperwork that Trump said he filed to call the money he spent a loan. It has not been submitted to the FEC as of Friday.

Now, this guy has also promised us he'd show us his tax returns, as every other candidate for the last 40 years has done/ why not/

It is not verified yet and the numbers are purposefully skewed. Interesting that most people referencing this fund raising are stating that Trump raised or that his campaign has when about half this money was raised for the republican party and not for Trump. That money goes to the entire ticket - not just Trump - and I bet that most of that is going to end up in senate races.

I'm sure the GOP doesn't trust this guy at all.

Forum List

Back