trump Has a gop Challenger

Didn't he announce over a month ago?

Maybe I'll announce I'm running. I'll get as many votes as he will.

Libertarians field a candidate nearly every election ... I believe they manged to garner nearly 5% of the vote last time.

We don't want anything to risk the Democrats getting control at this point. Trump is only halfway done with his cleansing.

A republican has stepped up to challenge trump for the nomination.

I hope more republicans join him to give republicans a choice on their candidate for president in 2020.

William Weld to challenge 'unstable' Trump for the 2020 GOP nomination

Weld is really a Libertarian and I do like him
He's not even a libertarian...He's a Marxachusetts republican....IOW, a squishy surrender monkey statist.

Here in MA we have our share of moron Leftists but we have logical people too

I can only imagine a very serious health issue derailing a Trump nomination. I'll be registering as a Democrat next year to partake in their presidential primary since Trump is a foregone conclusion.

A republican has stepped up to challenge trump for the nomination.

I hope more republicans join him to give republicans a choice on their candidate for president in 2020.

William Weld to challenge 'unstable' Trump for the 2020 GOP nomination

OLD NEWS DUDE. Some clueless no name bastard thinks he's going to run on the idea that the voices of the American people are being ignored and our nation is suffering? Trump IS the voice of the nation, he has at least 60% support of the party, that's why we elected him and we ain't half as bad as under Obama. Just one more old guard Bob Dole tired ass cross the aisle and kiss ass "never-Trumper" that will be eaten alive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back