trump Has a gop Challenger

It's Trump's party right now, period. Weld is silly.
/—-/.Trump can’t control who joins the party any more that Piglosi can.
Gee, really, wow!
/——/Then why blame Trump for Weld being a Republican?
I didn't. You're just making stuff up as you go. Keep going if you'd like.
/——-/ Then explain what you meant when you posted “It's Trump's party right now, period. Weld is silly.”

Wow this has changed the entire political landscape for 2020.
I want to see an HISTORIC loss for Trump. Losing by percentages never seen before. That's what I'm hoping for. Rub his nose in it.

It's Trump's party right now, period. Weld is silly.
/—-/.Trump can’t control who joins the party any more that Piglosi can.
Gee, really, wow!
/——/Then why blame Trump for Weld being a Republican?
I didn't. You're just making stuff up as you go. Keep going if you'd like.
/——-/ Then explain what you meant when you posted “It's Trump's party right now, period. Weld is silly.”
Good gawd.

All of the energy in the party belongs to Trump's supporters. They're going to attack anywhere who enters the fray. And most importantly, of course, talk radio will savage anyone who comes within fifty miles of the guy. Trump is nice and comfy knowing Sean and Rush and Levin and Tucker and Fox will protect him.

He doesn't have to do any of that. His minions will do it for him. That's what I meant.

A republican has stepped up to challenge trump for the nomination.

I hope more republicans join him to give republicans a choice on their candidate for president in 2020.

William Weld to challenge 'unstable' Trump for the 2020 GOP nomination

Weld is really a Libertarian and I do like him
He's not even a libertarian...He's a Marxachusetts republican....IOW, a squishy surrender monkey statist.

Here in MA we have our share of moron Leftists but we have logical people too

I think everywhere has stupid people.

Meanwhile the former governor of your state is stepping up to challenge trump for the nomination.

He just might have a chance to give trump a run for his money. There are a lot of republicans who don't like trump. Same with Independents who want to vote republican but just can't bring themselves to vote for trump.

I don't know what Weld's chances are but I am cheering him on for at least giving people a choice.

I hope more republicans join him to give republicans a choice on their candidate for president in 2020.

He's not even a libertarian...He's a Marxachusetts republican....IOW, a squishy surrender monkey statist.

Meanwhile the former governor of your state is stepping up to challenge trump for the nomination.

He just might have a chance to give trump a run for his money. There are a lot of republicans who don't like trump. Same with Independents who want to vote republican but just can't bring themselves to vote for trump.

I don't know what Weld's chances are but I am cheering him on for at least giving people a choice.
Weld is an authoritarian leftist crackpot....Everyone who follows the Libertarian Party got to see that in 2016.

Maybe 15 years ago. Not now. Weld is past his prime. Historically the economy decides elections and with the economy booming, Trump being pushed aside is unlikely IMO.

Weld is an authoritarian leftist crackpot....Everyone who follows the Libertarian Party got to see that in 2016.

LOL no

Hamgun.jpg

Maybe 15 years ago. Not now. Weld is past his prime. Historically the economy decides elections and with the economy booming, Trump being pushed aside is unlikely IMO.

As I stated, I don't know what his chances are but applaud him for giving people a choice.

We will find out how it goes as time goes on.

I just looked at his Wiki page. He's one year older than trump.

So if Weld is past his prime, so is trump.

As I stated, I don't know what his chances are but applaud him for giving people a choice.

We will find out how it goes as time goes on.

I just looked at his Wiki page. He's one year older than trump.

So if Weld is past his prime, so is trump.

I didn’t mean age. I meant relevancy and name recognition. Age is just a number. Ask Tom Brady.

I'm going to challenge Trump too. I think beer and hot dogs should be FREE at sporting events. That's my platform.

Forum List

Back