Trump has a very good reason for not releasing his taxes

In other words, you can't name one. That's because it never happened.
Those who couldn't release knew thy couldn't win.

Unlike Trump, they were smart enough not to make that public.

Did you think no one would notice that you still haven't posted an example?

Can I have an example of a President who didn't release any tax returns since this tradition started? Thank you.

That isn't the issue under discussion.

Why not? Sure it is.
No its not. Show the link that makes tradition LAW.

What a surprise, it's the usual dupes who don't think Trump shouldn't be vetted like all previous candidates and are supporting him even though his stated policies/positions have no specifics/no substance. Their brilliance is astounding.

Obama was vetted? Hillary was vetted?
Obama certainly has been vetted, it's never stopped. Unfortunately, he wasn"t vetted enough before he won the nomination and look what we got. Clinton has faced how many years of incompetent congressional witch hunts, which has proven nothing yet? But I'd love to see her transcript of her speech to Goldman Sachs.

And yet this drone will still vote for Hilary as they voted for Obama twice..

The far left will always vote for worse than Bush!
There is no "worse than Bush". That incompetent clown left office with a 29% approval rating. Obama is currently over 50%.

CigoZJBUYAAB-F6

Last edited:
What a surprise, it's the usual dupes who don't think Trump shouldn't be vetted like all previous candidates and are supporting him even though his stated policies/positions have no specifics/no substance. Their brilliance is astounding.

Obama certainly has been vetted, it's never stopped. Unfortunately, he wasn"t vetted enough before he won the nomination and look what we got. Clinton has faced how many years of incompetent congressional witch hunts, which has proven nothing yet? But I'd love to see her transcript of her speech to Goldman Sachs.

There is no "worse than Bush". That incompetent clown left office with a 29% approval rating. Obama is currently over 50%.
FT_16.01.06_presApproval_hi_lo.png

And Obama's ratings have NEVER been as high as Bush! As a matter of FACT Obama has the LOWEST "high" since Ike.
Presidential job approval ratings from Ike to Obama

Those who couldn't release knew thy couldn't win.

Unlike Trump, they were smart enough not to make that public.

Did you think no one would notice that you still haven't posted an example?

Can I have an example of a President who didn't release any tax returns since this tradition started? Thank you.

That isn't the issue under discussion.

Why not? Sure it is.
No its not. Show the link that makes tradition LAW.

Not that you haven't been told before, nobody is saying it's he law.

I will gladly show anyone my tax returns for the last four years because none exist and before that I was a working man who filed ever year since I was 16. I am below poverty level and proud of it with zero income tax and am not on welfare or any kind of government assistance. Call me a retired stock market investor who paid all of the capital gains when I was in the market and retired once I made my fortune.

CigoZJBUYAAB-F6

Obama is worse than Bush, Hilary is worse than Bush!

The damage is done as it has become a campaign issue. It will not be going away

Whether he releases the most recent return or other tax return now is immaterial

Whether he releases the most recent return or other tax return now is immaterial

Candy,

There is many questions:
Is Trump Solvent? What is his reported net worth?
How much does Trump owe which banks?
How much did Trump declare as the value of his properties?
How much Charity did he pay?
What was his effective tax rate?

And they are just a start... These seem reasonable questions to ask a future President..

Candy,

There is many questions:

And they are just a start... These seem reasonable questions to ask a future President..

Very true. My contribution was just to assure anyone who has doubt that the tax return issue isn’t going away and that this is a big deal.

Some are under the impression that campaigns are about this:

Abortion: Drumpf’s stance vs. Hillary’s stance. Incorrect. If Abortion is a front page issue (Thanks Oklahoma Legislature for placing it back in the forefront), the GOP loses since America is firmly a pro-choice nation.

It’s not about the answers but about the questions.

Anytime the issue is brought up, Drumpf loses.

Candy,

There is many questions:

Very true. My contribution was just to assure anyone who has doubt that the tax return issue isn’t going away and that this is a big deal.

Abortion: Drumpf’s stance vs. Hillary’s stance. Incorrect. If Abortion is a front page issue (Thanks Oklahoma Legislature for placing it back in the forefront), the GOP loses since America is firmly a pro-choice nation.

It isn't a big deal.... tax returns tell very little and I promise you, probably nobody on this board would know where to begin deciphering his returns. What do you think you're going to find, he's got income from drug smuggling or something?

:lmao:

The IRS will make you pay if you embarass them:

Why Trump tap dances on tax returns

Donald Trump has reason to be reluctant to release his tax returns. In a New York Times piece about Ben Rhodes, President Obama’s deputy national security adviser, Rhodes cynically explains that today’s journalism consists of young people whom he flat-out describes as ignorant. “The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old,” Rhodes said, “and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing.”

What do 27-year-old reporters know about how wealthy big-business people file their taxes? In the real world, moguls like Donald Trump hire accountants and tax attorneys to file what are known as “aggressive” returns – seeking every possible deduction, exclusion, tax break or deferral.

Given this, Donald Trump is likely audited nearly every year, with the IRS settling with him on some of these issues, often for less than the IRS initially claimed he owed. If Trump releases his taxes now, the IRS – to avoid embarrassment or public criticism that they are giving a rich guy a break – might be reluctant to negotiate down from what they initially argued he owes. Therefore, Trump is likely telling the truth that his attorneys advised him not to release his tax returns until after the audit had been settled.

If Donny released his Taxes, his supporters would see that he doesn't pay taxes.

/end thread.

There is no law or rule preventing him from releasing his tax returns already filed.

Candy,

There is many questions:

I don't see how the fuck Thomas Jefferson was elected president.

He did not release his returns showing that he fully comply with the rules imposed by the gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.

The IRS will make you pay if you embarass them:

Why Trump tap dances on tax returns

Donald Trump has reason to be reluctant to release his tax returns. In a New York Times piece about Ben Rhodes, President Obama’s deputy national security adviser, Rhodes cynically explains that today’s journalism consists of young people whom he flat-out describes as ignorant. “The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old,” Rhodes said, “and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing.”

What do 27-year-old reporters know about how wealthy big-business people file their taxes? In the real world, moguls like Donald Trump hire accountants and tax attorneys to file what are known as “aggressive” returns – seeking every possible deduction, exclusion, tax break or deferral.

Given this, Donald Trump is likely audited nearly every year, with the IRS settling with him on some of these issues, often for less than the IRS initially claimed he owed. If Trump releases his taxes now, the IRS – to avoid embarrassment or public criticism that they are giving a rich guy a break – might be reluctant to negotiate down from what they initially argued he owes. Therefore, Trump is likely telling the truth that his attorneys advised him not to release his tax returns until after the audit had been settled.
Lame.

Trump supporters are as pathetic as they are delusional.

Candy,

There is many questions:

It isn't a big deal.... tax returns tell very little and I promise you, probably nobody on this board would know where to begin deciphering his returns. What do you think you're going to find, he's got income from drug smuggling or something?

:lmao:

Well, one has to know how to read. If you don’t, they tell you very little.

One should add to that a person who is running for president is NOT legally required to release their taxes.
Yes but they've been doing it for years showing they have nothing to hide You think the ah drump has nothing to hide??

Forum List

Back