Trump Has Been Arrested For Creating Illegal Electors In Seven States

There was only one set of legally certified electors presented to Mike Pence.

I guess that's another thing your media sources failed to tell you.

Pretty much goes to the heart of the Constitutional argument. But I know Rachel Maddow didn't inform you about that, did she?

For some people, the topic title might be a "Duh!" moment.

But a number of forum members are unaware of the fact the guy in my avatar has been arrested for creating illegal electors and attempting to overthrow our democracy. He has also been arrested for other crimes related to his attempted coup.

I don't know if their ignorance is because they avoid the news or if the media outlets they do watch have not informed them of these facts.

We know they are ignorant of the reason for his arrest because an astounding number of them keep asking why Al Gore was not arrested. At least twice a day someone asks this question, and many topics have been started asking this question.

So it has become necessary to let them in on why this guy was arrested.

For example, in Georgia the election has to be certified by the secretary of state and the governor. They then authorize which electors are allowed to send their vote count to the US Senate.

This is the law, for every obvious reasons. You can't have a bunch of maniacs deciding to send umpteen slates of electors to the US Senate. The electors have to be appointed by the state.

Trump and his criminal organization decided to be maniacs and send an illegal slate to the US Senate. They met in secret and sent their fake certification to the Senate.

When the coup failed, Trump's co-conspirators asked for pardons from Trump. They knew what they had done was illegal.

But Trump did not give them pardons. He decided if he was going down, he was taking them with him.

And so here we are.

I hope this helps the ignorant get their minds right as to how this has absolutely no relation to Al Gore.

You're welcome.

How the fake electors in seven states are central to the Trump Jan. 6 indictment

They're willfully ignorant, cowards, and dishonest.

I know right,,,

its amazing how easily you cultist believe someone just because they told you to believe them,,

but seriously,, did you find in the constitution where it says we are a democracy???
I'm sorry. Your willful ignorance has exceeded my ability to overcome it.

For some people, the topic title might be a "Duh!" moment.

But a number of forum members are unaware of the fact the guy in my avatar has been arrested for creating illegal electors and attempting to overthrow our democracy. He has also been arrested for other crimes related to his attempted coup.

I don't know if their ignorance is because they avoid the news or if the media outlets they do watch have not informed them of these facts.

We know they are ignorant of the reason for his arrest because an astounding number of them keep asking why Al Gore was not arrested. At least twice a day someone asks this question, and many topics have been started asking this question.

So it has become necessary to let them in on why this guy was arrested.

For example, in Georgia the election has to be certified by the secretary of state and the governor. They then authorize which electors are allowed to send their vote count to the US Senate.

This is the law, for every obvious reasons. You can't have a bunch of maniacs deciding to send umpteen slates of electors to the US Senate. The electors have to be appointed by the state.

Trump and his criminal organization decided to be maniacs and send an illegal slate to the US Senate. They met in secret and sent their fake certification to the Senate.

When the coup failed, Trump's co-conspirators asked for pardons from Trump. They knew what they had done was illegal.

But Trump did not give them pardons. He decided if he was going down, he was taking them with him.

And so here we are.

I hope this helps the ignorant get their minds right as to how this has absolutely no relation to Al Gore.

You're welcome.

How the fake electors in seven states are central to the Trump Jan. 6 indictment

Nice try but MAGA's minds are gone.

Coup? You do realize Trump was in power at the time, right? So it really was an ANTIFA thing, to overthrow Trump. Thanks for clarifying that.

In power for just 2 more weeks. The coup was his attempt to get the president-elect ousted so he could remain in power for 4 more years even though he lost the 2020 election. But you know that already.

Trump was voted out. He attempted a coup to remain in power.

Where have you been? In a coma?
Trump was in power at the time. Thus a coup would be to remove him. Do you not understand the concept? There have been two real coups in Africa recently, try looking them up if you need a lesson.

Is the OP really so stupid he thinks posters here aren't aware of Trump's legal issues?

What a clown. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump was in power at the time. Thus a coup would be to remove him. Do you not understand the concept? There have been two real coups in Africa recently, try looking them up if you need a lesson.
Trump wasn’t trying to stay in power for two more weeks.

He was trying to remain in power for four years… against the will of the people as determined by a legal election

He's already left Rudy holding the bag.

It goes way back to bankers and investors he left high and dry. When it comes down to a choice, Trump is always going to take the route of what's best for himself. That goes for family, business, politics, and in serving the country.

Trump's Jan. 6 Speech

We're gathered together in the heart of our nation's capital for one very, very basic and simple reason: To save our democracy.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Today, for the sake of
our democracy, for the sake of our Constitution, and for the sake of our children, we lay out the case for the entire world to hear.

They want to indoctrinate your children. It's all part of the comprehensive assault on
our democracy, and the American people are finally standing up and saying no. This crowd is, again, a testament to it.

Boom.

Forum List

Back