Trump Has Been Arrested For Creating Illegal Electors In Seven States

And in your Bidenfluffing world all an DA has to say is "unlawful" and you swallow it whole.

Oh, world's shittiest lawyer? It's not illegal to send fake electors to Congress with the intent of overturning an election?

And in your Bidenfluffing world all an DA has to say is "unlawful" and you swallow it whole.

No, unlike Jordan and Comer, all of these DA's have actual evidence, witnesses, depositions, and terrabytes of documents proving the charges. Plus those of us who followed the Trump Administration during lockdowns watched all of it unfold on television. We literally watched Trump and his minions commit these crimes, on TV.

I know you didn''t see this stuff of FOX or any other right wing media, and mostly they didn't even mention this stuff happening but REAL news outlet around the world carrying the decline and fall of the American Empire live on television. I went through two jars of Orville Reddenbakkers watching it all.

l

Al Gore accepted his loss? Really? Does acceptance mean withdrawing a concession?
Al Gore went to court to challenge the vote count. That is the only similarity to Trump.

Al Gore accepted his loss in court. That is a HUGE difference from Trump.

Trump has not been arrested for challenging the results in court. Trump got into trouble after he refused to accept his loss. He never conceded and embarked on an illegal course.

Al Gore ultimately conceded and as Vice President he certified the election.

Just how deep is your ignorance of recent history, man?

Ah. Another favorite Trumptard tactic. The textbook false dichotomy.

Another leftard tactic, referring to logical fallacies you don't understand. There are a lot of logical fallacies you could have called his post, but false dichotomy wasn't one of them

On the bright side, seriously, your avatar is rocking. I never expected you to have such a bad ass Republican avatar. I don't get it with how much you hate them. Still, nice, seriously

I've spanked on this point countless times. I don't mind doing it again.

I would recommend you read this speech, but I know you are too dumb to understand the big words:

Democracy's Next Battle by Ronald Reagan.

I also believe every American should read this book, but you are DEFINITELY too stupid to understand the big words in it:

democracy-in-america.jpg
my god does your ignorance have no limits,,,

no where does it say we are a democracy,,,

read the title of that book again and tell me how that proves we are a democracy,,

you would do better by reading the constitution and founding documents and then show where any of them say we are a democracy,,

I've spanked on this point countless times. I don't mind doing it again.

I would recommend you read this speech, but I know you are too dumb to understand the big words:

Democracy's Next Battle by Ronald Reagan.

I also believe every American should read this book, but you are DEFINITELY too stupid to understand the big words in it:

democracy-in-america.jpg
They like to fight over the word "democracy" in an attempt to look intelligent.

Turns out everyone else knows what is meant by the word, but them.

No, unlike Jordan and Comer, all of these DA's have actual evidence, witnesses, depositions, and terrabytes of documents proving the charges. Plus those of us who followed the Trump Administration during lockdowns watched all of it unfold on television. We literally watched Trump and his minions commit these crimes, on TV.

I know you didn''t see this stuff of FOX or any other right wing media, and mostly they didn't even mention this stuff happening but REAL news outlet around the world carrying the decline and fall of the American Empire live on television. I went through two jars of Orville Reddenbakkers watching it all.

l
Yeah, Trump and his criminal organization left an evidence trail of their crimes a mile wide.

I think Trump's hubris is owed to the fact he has gotten away with a lifetime of criminality and gotten by with just paying fines.

This guy stole money from cancer kids and received a slap on the wrist. So there is no line he won't cross.

He thought he could get away with more crime again.

my god does your ignorance have no limits,,,

no where does it say we are a democracy,,,

read the title of that book again and tell me how that proves we are a democracy,,

you would do better by reading the constitution and founding documents and then show where any of them say we are a democracy,,
Wow.

Just...wow.

That is why they are call alternate electors. They are on standby, and would be certified if the state overturned the election via recount or other means. Nothing illegal about having those alternate electors during that process. You are beyond silly. Even JFK had alternate electors in his race.
It actually goes a little deeper than that - straight to the 12th Amendment - an alternate set of electors presented to the President of the Senate presents an issue that needs to be resolved by the joint session.

It actually goes a little deeper than that - straight to the 12th Amendment - an alternate set of electors presented to the President of the Senate presents an issue that needs to be resolved by the joint session.
There was only one set of legally certified electors presented to Mike Pence.

I guess that's another thing your media sources failed to tell you.

Oh, you mean the alternate electors in case that state’s election would be overturned.

Yea there is nothing illegal about that.

By, "alternate," you mean the way George Floyd bought a pack of cigarettes with an "alternate" $20 bill?

Constitutional federal republic but hey we got the pedal to the metal to one world commie ville.

They like to fight over the word "democracy" in an attempt to look intelligent.

Turns out everyone else knows what is meant by the word, but them.

Mac, it's only by my good grace that I don't reduce you to idiot status in front of all of your friends. Well, that and the fact that I have to go out and cut the lawn.

Be thankful that you're unimportant. Heh heh...

Always do Bidenfluffer. Thanks. Let me know when you want to debate an issue rather than simply hurl mindless partisan insults.
If all you can do is hurl false dichotomies, no one is going to waste their time on you, fool.

Forum List

Back