Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

sooooo........O J SImpson did NOT commit murder?

he was really innocent?

When was OJ impeached? This isn't a court trial, so why are you trying to compare the two?
LOL

Bill Clinton was and you think he was innocent of lying under oath. :cuckoo:
Feel free to provide my quote saying such about Slick.
Sure, like Impeached Trump, Clinton was found to be not guilty. And according to you...

Exonerated implies innocence, but regrettably, Impeached Trump was found "not guilty," not, "innocent."
"Not guilty"?

Innocent UNTIL PROVEN guilty.

INNOCENT!
I don't see "Clinton" anywhere in my post. This is a Trump thread, Fuckwit.

Wanna try again?
LOLOL

I don't see Trump in your post either.

Dumbfuck, you said not guilty means he's innocent.

Clinton was found not guilty. According to morons like you, that means Bill Clinton is innocent of lying under oath.

Don't you ever feel stupid for the nonsense you post?

Ever???

Imbecile, "nuh-uh" isn't a rebuttal.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Presumption of innocence is a bedrock principle of the American criminal justice system...

We’ll asswipe, it’s funny how for an impeachment, you are alleging high CRIMES OR MISDEMEANORS. See that word crime moron? Bitch slapped yet again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

"There certainly doesn't have to be a crime." ~ Alan Dershowitz

Regardless, Impeached Trump was impeached on two crimes -- soliciting foreign aid for his re-election campaign and obstructing Congress.

Just keep showing how stupid you are you uneducated eunuch. Exonerated Trump by your claims was accused of a crime, thus making this a criminal proceeding you jackass. You are bitch slapped again little yellow coward. You claim this is not a criminal proceeding, then claim crimes were committed. Damn you are stupid. Slapping you is so easy.
LOLOL

It cracks me up to watch how eager you are to parade your ignorance.

Twinky... presidents, VP's and civil servants sometimes commit crimes. When they do, they can face impeachment for them. That doesn't make impeachment a criminal procedure. If it was a criminal procedure, they'd face prosecution; but they don't until the Justice Department gets involved. The worst that can happen from impeachment, being a non-criminal process to deal with crimes and/or malfeasance of office, is to get thrown out of that office.

This would be a good time for you to buzz the attending nurse to change your diaper.
Th problem is that you TDS morons keep saying Trump committed a crime, but no crimes were listed in the impeachment articles. He was impeached for nothing, and that will be recorded forever in the history of American Democrat scum.
We've already established you're backpedaling from you idiocy that no statutes were listed. :cuckoo:

We’ll asswipe, it’s funny how for an impeachment, you are alleging high CRIMES OR MISDEMEANORS. See that word crime moron? Bitch slapped yet again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

Regardless, Impeached Trump was impeached on two crimes -- soliciting foreign aid for his re-election campaign and obstructing Congress.

Just keep showing how stupid you are you uneducated eunuch. Exonerated Trump by your claims was accused of a crime, thus making this a criminal proceeding you jackass. You are bitch slapped again little yellow coward. You claim this is not a criminal proceeding, then claim crimes were committed. Damn you are stupid. Slapping you is so easy.
LOLOL

Twinky... presidents, VP's and civil servants sometimes commit crimes. When they do, they can face impeachment for them. That doesn't make impeachment a criminal procedure. If it was a criminal procedure, they'd face prosecution; but they don't until the Justice Department gets involved. The worst that can happen from impeachment, being a non-criminal process to deal with crimes and/or malfeasance of office, is to get thrown out of that office.

This would be a good time for you to buzz the attending nurse to change your diaper.
Th problem is that you TDS morons keep saying Trump committed a crime, but no crimes were listed in the impeachment articles. He was impeached for nothing, and that will be recorded forever in the history of American Democrat scum.
We've already established you're backpedaling from you idiocy that no statutes were listed. :cuckoo:
What idiocy? Were any listed? . . . . No, of course.

It appears that you are the idiot.

When was OJ impeached? This isn't a court trial, so why are you trying to compare the two?
LOL

Sure, like Impeached Trump, Clinton was found to be not guilty. And according to you...

Exonerated implies innocence, but regrettably, Impeached Trump was found "not guilty," not, "innocent."
"Not guilty"?

INNOCENT!

Wanna try again?
LOLOL

Clinton was found not guilty. According to morons like you, that means Bill Clinton is innocent of lying under oath.

Ever???
I don't need to put Trump's name in a thread discussing Trump's exoneration, Halfwit.

Now, go find the post where you claimed I said Clinton was innocent, liar.

GO!:5_1_12024::banana::5_1_12024::banana:

Last edited:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

LOLOL

Show us the list of statutes in the AOI.

Man, your ongoing meltdown is hilarious.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

LOLOL

No statutes are ever listed, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

LOL

"Not guilty"?

INNOCENT!

Wanna try again?
LOLOL

Ever???
I don't need to put Trump's name in a thread discussing Trump's exoneration, Halfwit.

Now, go find the post where you claimed I said Clinton was innocent, liar.

GO!:5_1_12024::banana::5_1_12024::banana:
I already showed you, dumbfuck.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

LOLOL

Dayum, you're slow. I already pointed out articles of impeachment never list statutes.

LOLOL

Dayum, you're slow. I already pointed out articles of impeachment never list statutes.
Your claim:

We've already established you're backpedaling from you idiocy that no statutes were listed.

Oops! You are caught in yet another lie.

LOLOL

More lies. You quoted a post of me talking about Trump. Nowhere in it did I mention Clinton, Fuckwit.

Man, you just keep losing.:5_1_12024:

LOLOL

In the Clinton impeachment, they used the English name of the crime, like "perjury" and "obstruction of justice." The Dims did no such thing in the case of Trump.

LOLOL

In the Clinton impeachment, they used the English name of the crime, like "perjury" and "obstruction of justice." The Dims did no such thing in the case of Trump.
That is because Clinton did commit those crimes, and was punished for it with a huge fine and being disbarred.

Trump was exonerated of bogus, made up charges.

LOLOL

More lies. You quoted a post of me talking about Trump. Nowhere in it did I mention Clinton, Fuckwit.

Dumbfuck, you said not guilty means innocent.

Just because you're brain-dead doesn't mean others think that only applies to Impeached Trump and not Clinton, who was also found to be not guilty.

1233796371590.gif

LOLOL

They made up disobience of House Democrats and acting too powerfully as their fainting spell charges.

LOLOL

You complained they didn't list the statutes. You were shown why you're a fucking moron for saying that.

That is because Clinton did commit those crimes, and was punished for it with a huge fine and being disbarred.

Nope, according to you, Clinton was innocent.

:dance:

Just because you're brain-dead doesn't mean others think that only applies to Impeached Trump and not Clinton, who was also found to be not guilty.

1233796371590.gif
Still can't find that post of mine saying Clinton is innocent, huh?

How many times do you want to be called out on that lie, Halfwit?

Nope, according to you, Clinton was innocent.

:dance:
Same lie, again

1233796371590.gif

LOL

Dumbfuck, I already showed you. It's where you idiotically said not guilty means innocent.

Bill Clinton was also found not guilty. INNOCENT

:lmao:

1233796371590.gif

LOL

Dumbfuck, I already showed you. It's where you idiotically said not guilty means innocent.

Bill Clinton was also found not guilty. INNOCENT

:lmao:

Still can't back up your lie claiming I said Clinton was innocent.

Man, this is getting pathetic. How many times to you want to endure a beatdown on this one?:banana:

Forum List

Back