Trump has been terrible for the economy

We had a rise in median income and fewer people living in poverty (we all know they are just gaming the system and working under the table). This is terrible news for Democrats as it means fewer people are "in the system" and relying on them. That no good Donald Trump, how dare he increase wages and lower poverty rates. He is obviously anti America and pro Russia.

Elect Biden. A dead guy is better than Trump.
"... before millions of American jobs were destroyed by the coronavirus pandemic "

how useful.
COVID was due to China. Sorry. You don't consider one time unusual events that impact the World. Next....

We had a rise in median income and fewer people living in poverty (we all know they are just gaming the system and working under the table). This is terrible news for Democrats as it means fewer people are "in the system" and relying on them. That no good Donald Trump, how dare he increase wages and lower poverty rates. He is obviously anti America and pro Russia.

"... before millions of American jobs were destroyed by the coronavirus pandemic "

how useful.
:shutupsmiley:

Democrats are the party of destroying jobs.
NOT just jobs. EVERYTHING Dems touch turns to SHIT. :9:
My hubby is a democrat he touched me last nite does that make me shit? I hope not
You're married to a man?
I am
Oh my, and the Klan knows this?
Yes we got married
At the Turkish family restaurant

Sure. That's what happens when you explode spending, when you have the NY Fed pouring $1.5 TRILLION into short term lending markets, and a Federal Reserve that's ready to pour as many trillions into the system as needed, whenever needed. All before the virus.

You're borrowing and printing money to buy growth, not creating it. But talk radio forgets to mention that part. For some reason.

Ears didn't pour fed money into the markets?

You sure you're in finance? I have my doubts
Not nearly as much, not even close. About one fourth as much.

And Bush got it rolling, since the shit hit the fan on his watch.

And Trump needed it in a period of growth.

The NY Fed didn't have to do anything.

More Trumpian arrogant ignorance. Perfect. You're like the poster child!

Sure. That's what happens when you explode spending, when you have the NY Fed pouring $1.5 TRILLION into short term lending markets, and a Federal Reserve that's ready to pour as many trillions into the system as needed, whenever needed. All before the virus.

You're borrowing and printing money to buy growth, not creating it. But talk radio forgets to mention that part. For some reason.

Ears didn't pour fed money into the markets?

You sure you're in finance? I have my doubts
Ears WAS a complete fuckup, wasn't he? :auiqs.jpg:
Describe. Tell me what he was supposed to do with the Meltdown he inherited.

Please feel free to go into as much detail as you'd like. The more the better.

And I'm looking forward to it.

What ever he’s doing it’s working, more people working will eventually bring down the deficit, There will be no need for welfare programs that are draining our coffers
There's no way to predict that. He has been terribly irresponsible, but he knows his sycophants will be kept in the dark.

What ever he’s doing it’s working, more people working will eventually bring down the deficit, There will be no need for welfare programs that are draining our coffers
There's no way to predict that. He has been terribly irresponsible, but he knows his sycophants will be kept in the dark.
There’s no way to protect more people are working more people paying taxes to pay down the debt? What

There’s no way to protect more people are working more people paying taxes to pay down the debt? What
You do realize that income has to be higher than outgo, right?

You do realize that income has to be higher than outgo, right?
No you just need a income to tax, lol did you not know that?

Amazing what $5T plus in deficit spending can do.

Amazing what $5T plus in deficit spending can do.
$5T? Link that please.

Forum List

Back