Trump has been terrible for the economy

Sure. That's what happens when you explode spending, when you have the NY Fed pouring $1.5 TRILLION into short term lending markets, and a Federal Reserve that's ready to pour as many trillions into the system as needed, whenever needed. All before the virus.

You're borrowing and printing money to buy growth, not creating it. But talk radio forgets to mention that part. For some reason.
huh, same thing BARRAG o did to save the banks. what was your point?
Not it isn't, Einstein. Clearly you don't know shit about this stuff.

And Obama didn't start the bailout and changes, Einstein.

And the NY Fed wasn't involved, Einstein.

Standard Trumpian arrogant ignorance. Always on display when it comes to economics.

Sure. That's what happens when you explode spending, when you have the NY Fed pouring $1.5 TRILLION into short term lending markets, and a Federal Reserve that's ready to pour as many trillions into the system as needed, whenever needed. All before the virus.

You're borrowing and printing money to buy growth, not creating it. But talk radio forgets to mention that part. For some reason.
What ever he’s doing it’s working, more people working will eventually bring down the deficit, There will be no need for welfare programs that are draining our coffers
There's no way to predict that. He has been terribly irresponsible, but he knows his sycophants will be kept in the dark.
There’s no way to protect more people are working more people paying taxes to pay down the debt? What
You do realize that income has to be higher than outgo, right?
No you just need a income to tax, lol did you not know that?
Ugh. Never mind. I'm done discussing my profession with Trumpsters.
You never answered me. How much of the deficit is due to military spend? A big piece of our spend is entitlements that he inherited, he did increase military spend. What else did he increase?
demoncrats dont understand that the deficit existed for years. they think TRUMP created it all...go figure

Standard Trumpian arrogant ignorance. Always on display when it comes to economics.
and what you are trying to spread is complete bullshit. btw you are a far cry from einstein

and what you are trying to spread is complete bullshit. btw you are a far cry from einstein
It's been my profession for 20+ years. What is YOUR knowledge & training base on this, Trumpster?

oh, BARRAG o didnt do that? who was president when BARRAG was supposed to be?

It's been my profession for 20+ years. What is YOUR knowledge & training base on this, Trumpster?
Undergrad from Duke in finance
MBA from NU in business

MBA from NU in business
Super!

what has? to spread bullshit? obviously you are WRONG on many issues---just saying. and what i do for a living is none of your buisness!!!

what has? to spread bullshit? obviously you are WRONG on many issues---just saying. and what i do for a living is none of your buisness!!!
As I figured.

MBA from NU in business
Super!
Thank you

I run a business consultancy practice.

And of course you are simply full of shit again. Why do you squarely base all of your political opinions on falsehoods?

Why don't you just #walk away if you have to constantly lie to yourself to justify being a hyper-partisan Democrat?

And of course you are simply full of shit again. Why do you squarely base all of your political opinions on falsehoods?
Neat. Point out the "falsehoods".

"NY Fed pouring $1.5 TRILLION into short term lending markets, and a Federal Reserve that's ready to pour as many trillions into the system as needed, whenever needed. All before the virus."

That's a blatant falsehood.

Last edited:

"NY Fed pouring $1.5 TRILLION into short term lending markets, and a Federal Reserve that's ready to pour as many trillions into the system as needed, whenever needed. All before the virus."

That's a falsehood.
Huh?

And the Federal Reserve has been signaling for years that they were the buyer of last resort. They now literally step in and buy both stocks and bonds as needed.

You're just ignorant. You'd rather attack than think or learn, because you're like a child. This is my profession, and there is something wrong with you. Sorry.

That's a falsehood.
Huh?

And the Federal Reserve has been signaling for years that they were the buyer of last resort. They now literally step in and buy both stocks and bonds as needed.

You're just ignorant. You'd rather attack than think or learn, because you're like a child. This is my profession, and there is something wrong with you. Sorry.
You just don't like being caught in another lie.

My condolences to your clients.

That's a falsehood.
Huh?

You just don't like being caught in another lie.

My condolences to your clients.
I provided the facts, above.

I'm just glad I'm not like you.

What ever he’s doing it’s working, more people working will eventually bring down the deficit, There will be no need for welfare programs that are draining our coffers
There's no way to predict that. He has been terribly irresponsible, but he knows his sycophants will be kept in the dark.
There’s no way to protect more people are working more people paying taxes to pay down the debt? What
You do realize that income has to be higher than outgo, right?
No you just need a income to tax, lol did you not know that?
Ugh. Never mind. I'm done discussing my profession with Trumpsters.
You never answered me. How much of the deficit is due to military spend? A big piece of our spend is entitlements that he inherited, he did increase military spend. What else did he increase?
I don't remember, and I don't care enough to check.

The facts remain.
I accept your surrender.

Waah waah boo hoo......

Forum List

Back