Trump has been terrible for the economy

Sure. That's what happens when you explode spending, when you have the NY Fed pouring $1.5 TRILLION into short term lending markets, and a Federal Reserve that's ready to pour as many trillions into the system as needed, whenever needed. All before the virus.

You're borrowing and printing money to buy growth, not creating it. But talk radio forgets to mention that part. For some reason.
What ever he’s doing it’s working, more people working will eventually bring down the deficit, There will be no need for welfare programs that are draining our coffers
There's no way to predict that. He has been terribly irresponsible, but he knows his sycophants will be kept in the dark.
There’s no way to protect more people are working more people paying taxes to pay down the debt? What
You do realize that income has to be higher than outgo, right?
No you just need a income to tax, lol did you not know that?
Ugh. Never mind. I'm done discussing my profession with Trumpsters.

We had a rise in median income and fewer people living in poverty (we all know they are just gaming the system and working under the table). This is terrible news for Democrats as it means fewer people are "in the system" and relying on them. That no good Donald Trump, how dare he increase wages and lower poverty rates. He is obviously anti America and pro Russia.

Elect Biden. A dead guy is better than Trump.

Amazing what $5T plus in deficit spending can do.
$5T? Link that please.

Its actually $6.6T.

Sure. That's what happens when you explode spending, when you have the NY Fed pouring $1.5 TRILLION into short term lending markets, and a Federal Reserve that's ready to pour as many trillions into the system as needed, whenever needed. All before the virus.

You're borrowing and printing money to buy growth, not creating it. But talk radio forgets to mention that part. For some reason.

Ears didn't pour fed money into the markets?

You sure you're in finance? I have my doubts
Not nearly as much, not even close. About one fourth as much.

And Bush got it rolling, since the shit hit the fan on his watch.

And Trump needed it in a period of growth.

The NY Fed didn't have to do anything.

More Trumpian arrogant ignorance. Perfect. You're like the poster child!

Dude, I've been in Econ/finance/markets for nearly 18 years. Learned from icons that'd view you as a joke.

I don't buy your BS and doubt you have the first fckn clue what you spew. Hell YOU don't have a clue what you spew. Time and time again you fumble, stumble and bumble.

You learned well from Ears....your Messiah

Ears didn't pour fed money into the markets?

You sure you're in finance? I have my doubts
Not nearly as much, not even close. About one fourth as much.

And Bush got it rolling, since the shit hit the fan on his watch.

And Trump needed it in a period of growth.

The NY Fed didn't have to do anything.

More Trumpian arrogant ignorance. Perfect. You're like the poster child!

Dude, I've been in Econ/finance/markets for nearly 18 years. Learned from icons that'd view you as a joke.

I don't buy your BS and doubt you have the first fckn clue what you spew. Hell YOU don't have a clue what you spew. Time and time again you fumble, stumble and stumble.

You learned well from Ears....your Messiah
All you do is bitch.

I gave specifics. If you can't handle it, tough shit.

We had a rise in median income and fewer people living in poverty (we all know they are just gaming the system and working under the table). This is terrible news for Democrats as it means fewer people are "in the system" and relying on them. That no good Donald Trump, how dare he increase wages and lower poverty rates. He is obviously anti America and pro Russia.

$5T? Link that please.

Its actually $6.6T.

What was it before COVID-19? Compare apples to apples. And why was there a deficit? Military spend perhaps?

1600189525017.png

What ever he’s doing it’s working, more people working will eventually bring down the deficit, There will be no need for welfare programs that are draining our coffers
There's no way to predict that. He has been terribly irresponsible, but he knows his sycophants will be kept in the dark.
There’s no way to protect more people are working more people paying taxes to pay down the debt? What
You never answered me. How much of the deficit is due to military spend? A big piece of our spend is entitlements that he inherited, he did increase military spend. What else did he increase?

You never answered me. How much of the deficit is due to military spend? A big piece of our spend is entitlements that he inherited, he did increase military spend. What else did he increase?
I don't remember, and I don't care enough to check.

The facts remain.

$5T? Link that please.

Its actually $6.6T.

What was it before COVID-19? Compare apples to apples. And why was there a deficit? Military spend perhaps?

View attachment 388981

LOL.... Nice dodge. Here is where you make excuses for the blob who spent so much on what he called a "hoax" and you people think is overblown.

Border security...

But it 's more that he took in less by giving millionaires (or richer) permanent tax cuts. Thus he ran up $6.6T in debt.

The facts remain.
What facts? I am puzzled. Why are you being so defensive? I am very polite. Bad day?

The facts remain.
What facts? I am puzzled. Why are you being so defensive? I am very polite. Bad day?
Nope. I just don't burn the time discussing this stuff with Trumpsters.

Maybe one day I'll try again. Not now.

Border security...

But it 's more that he took in less by giving millionaires (or richer) permanent tax cuts. Thus he ran up $6.6T in debt.
Isn't border security important? He gave tax cuts to corporations, who in turn hired more people? But I am discussing spend, our income didn't actually decline due to the tax cuts. So what did he spend on that was frivolous? The last $15Trn was due to COVID-19....let's take that out of the equation.

The facts remain.
Nope. I just don't burn the time discussing this stuff with Trumpsters.

Maybe one day I'll try again. Not now.
Trumpster? Hmmmm....OK, so you don't want to be civil. Fair enough. Good day.

Border security...

Isn't border security important?
Hardly. We've had more or less the same immigration policy since around 1970 or so. In that amount of time, the GDP of the nation, the standard of living, personal income have all multiplied exponentially. Illegal immigration has largely been beneficial to the nation. The "crisis" is a made up phenomenon to fire up morons who think that someone is evil because they have brown skin.

He gave tax cuts to corporations, who in turn hired more people?
Some new people. Mostly they stockpiled cash.

But I am discussing spend, our income didn't actually decline due to the tax cuts. So what did he spend on that was frivolous? The last $15Trn was due to COVID-19....let's take that out of the equation.
Nah...lets leave it in the equation.

Border security...

Hardly. We've had more or less the same immigration policy since around 1970 or so. In that amount of time, the GDP of the nation, the standard of living, personal income have all multiplied exponentially. Illegal immigration has largely been beneficial to the nation. The "crisis" is a made up phenomenon to fire up morons who think that someone is evil because they have brown skin.

But I am discussing spend, our income didn't actually decline due to the tax cuts. So what did he spend on that was frivolous? The last $15Trn was due to COVID-19....let's take that out of the equation.
It’s destroyed our communities.. I guess you like servants

Total bullshit. You and democrats are destroying the economy.
You missed my sarcasm, eh mike? LOL
Unfortunately it gives credence to the stereotypes democrats apply to republicans.

Border security...

Border agents disagreed. Any president would have spent it on COVID. It is a valid argument to state we overspend on border security and military. Republicans spend more. Democrats spend less. I like more. But that is just me. As a parent, I am also overprotective with my kids. That is a legitimate debate we may have and cordially.

Considering that is from a lying lib almost guarantee it a lie.

Considering that is from a lying lib almost guarantee it a lie.
Point out the lie.

huh, same thing BARRAG o did to save the banks. what was your point?

Forum List

Back