Trump Has Driven The Left Mad

Bernie Sanders was a joke .....he never had a chance ... the system was rigged against him.
Oh bs. That crap from Putin e-mails meant NOTHING. Ask Bernie, dupe.

Didn't mention a word about Putin, did I?

But, I will be glad to talk about super delegates, if you'd like. The fix was in.

Sanders was allowed to play only because they thought he would bring millennials to the Dem side ... guess how well that worked !!!
Putin was the guy sending all those e-mails from the DNC to our media every day. Unfortunately, there is no evidence of them DOING anything, just bs-ing. Not crazy about super deegates, as I voted for Bernie in NY, but those were their rules. All would have worked fine without Comey's bs letter to congress 11 days before the election...(and Hillary is corrupt was also bs fake news-25 years of it, and Putin e-mails and pundits bs-ing for a year and a half).

Nonsense. Sanders couldn't win - that's why Clinton focused the primaries on Republicans, and not Sanders.

We conveniently forget that all those emails Putin released were, simply, the TRUTH. It DOES have a way of coming back to bite you in the ass, doesn't it?

Comey? Seriously? How many Democrats do you suppose switched over to Trump as a result of the criminal investigation?
Look at the E-mails, dumbass. NOTHING but jackasses/staffers bs-ing. Independents switched, not Dems. "They talk about it all the time, there must be something there.'' Nope. Hell, 3% decide in the booth. Dumbest voters in the modern world.

Besides France and Germany, amirite?

Bernie Sanders was a joke .....he never had a chance ... the system was rigged against him.

But, I will be glad to talk about super delegates, if you'd like. The fix was in.

Sanders was allowed to play only because they thought he would bring millennials to the Dem side ... guess how well that worked !!!
Putin was the guy sending all those e-mails from the DNC to our media every day. Unfortunately, there is no evidence of them DOING anything, just bs-ing. Not crazy about super deegates, as I voted for Bernie in NY, but those were their rules. All would have worked fine without Comey's bs letter to congress 11 days before the election...(and Hillary is corrupt was also bs fake news-25 years of it, and Putin e-mails and pundits bs-ing for a year and a half).

Nonsense. Sanders couldn't win - that's why Clinton focused the primaries on Republicans, and not Sanders.

We conveniently forget that all those emails Putin released were, simply, the TRUTH. It DOES have a way of coming back to bite you in the ass, doesn't it?

Comey? Seriously? How many Democrats do you suppose switched over to Trump as a result of the criminal investigation?
She never said a WORD against Sanders, and what DNC staffers BSed about means NOTHING, dupe- That didn't stop all pundits from ALSO making mountains out of nothing. Our media is gotcha pathetic. Still, Hillary was up 10 til Comey started it up again with 11 days to go- against all protocol. Now 4% of that was Trump voters lying or ignoring pollsters, but that did it, DUH dupe.

If your minions were so willing to desert Hillary, over something that had been dragging on for a year (and, according to you, amounted to nothing at all), I would suggest that she never had them in the first place.

So, you're going to tell me that it was the fault of Trump voters who ignored the pollsters that caused Hillary to get lost? You'd have better luck trying to blame on the kindergarten classes in Chicago's 4th School District, but that makes a lot more sense.

She never said a WORD against Sanders, and what DNC staffers BSed about means NOTHING, dupe- That didn't stop all pundits from ALSO making mountains out of nothing. Our media is gotcha pathetic. Still, Hillary was up 10 til Comey started it up again with 11 days to go- against all protocol. Now 4% of that was Trump voters lying or ignoring pollsters, but that did it, DUH dupe.

If your minions were so willing to desert Hillary, over something that had been dragging on for a year (and, according to you, amounted to nothing at all), I would suggest that she never had them in the first place.

So, you're going to tell me that it was the fault of Trump voters who ignored the pollsters that caused Hillary to get lost? You'd have better luck trying to blame on the kindergarten classes in Chicago's 4th School District, but that makes a lot more sense.
That was 25 years of New Bs GOP BS/hate against Hillary, actually. So what's your explanation of polls always being 4% off?

That was 25 years of New Bs GOP BS/hate against Hillary, actually. So what's your explanation of polls always being 4% off?

Why do you care? Are you trying to tell us that if the polls had been more accurate, Hillary would have won? What kind of perverted nonsense is that?

To quote that great philosopher and humanitarian, "What difference does it make"?

Look at the E-mails, dumbass. NOTHING but jackasses/staffers bs-ing. Independents switched, not Dems. "They talk about it all the time, there must be something there.'' Nope. Hell, 3% decide in the booth. Dumbest voters in the modern world.

Hell no. They don't let the greedy idiot rich tell them what to think. Their infrastructure, health care, day care, pay, number in prison etc etc make us look like fools.

Hell no. They don't let the greedy idiot rich tell them what to think. Their infrastructure, health care, day care, pay, number in prison etc etc make us look like fools.

That's why Muslims aren't aren't a prevalent problem in their countries, correct?

Why do you care? Are you trying to tell us that if the polls had been more accurate, Hillary would have won? What kind of perverted nonsense is that?

To quote that great philosopher and humanitarian, "What difference does it make"?
If they had, she might have campaigned more in PA, Mi, and Wi duh. No, I'm saying Comey is scum GOP.

Hillary said that after all the GOP BS about the BENGAZEEEEE!!!!!! attackers's motives, though none had ever been asked. And you fools are absolutely certain the video had nothing to do with it, though the attackers told onlookers that was their reason, AND there were 20 other attacks/protests at the time in the ME that were. You're total dupes. Get it?

That's why Muslims aren't aren't a prevalent problem in their countries, correct?
Read what I said, dupe. You've been told their muslims are horrible rioters etc etc but BTW, never anyone killed, just cars. Their terrorists are from BElgium or insane. Whatever, that has nothing to do with their voters- they're not ignorant dupes like YOU. Above is what's actually what voters can do something about if they're smart. Quality of ife.

You people can't stay on point for a second. Try again. "They don't let the greedy idiot rich tell them what to think. Their infrastructure, health care, day care, pay, number in prison, cost of college, taxes on the rich, vacations, etc etc make us look like fools."

Read what I said, dupe. You've been told their muslims are horrible rioters etc etc but BTW, never anyone killed, just cars. Their terrorists are from BElgium or insane. Whatever, that has nothing to do with their voters- they're not ignorant dupes like YOU. Above is what's actually what voters can do something about if they're smart. Quality of ife.

You people can't stay on point for a second. Try again. "They don't let the greedy idiot rich tell them what to think. Their infrastructure, health care, day care, pay, number in prison, cost of college, taxes on the rich, vacations, etc etc make us look like fools."

No motherfucker, I don't let you tell me what to think. I think for myself and I think you're an idiot. The End.

No motherfucker, I don't let you tell me what to think. I think for myself and I think you're an idiot. The End.
Then why do you vote for the greedy rich and believe a pile of crap? "They don't let the greedy idiot rich tell them what to think. Their infrastructure, health care, day care, pay, number in prison, cost of college, taxes on the rich, vacations, etc etc make us look like fools."

Then why do you vote for the greedy rich and believe a pile of crap? "They don't let the greedy idiot rich tell them what to think. Their infrastructure, health care, day care, pay, number in prison, cost of college, taxes on the rich, vacations, etc etc make us look like fools."

The EU and Sweden look like fools compared to the US right now.

Because the greedy idiot GOP wrecked the world economy, and they don't have our natural resources? They have health care, day care, good pay, great vacations and cheap college still....at this rate we never will. Americans don't seem to know they could have control over these things.

Because the greedy idiot GOP wrecked the world economy, and they don't have our natural resources? They have health care, day care, good pay, great vacations and cheap college still....at this rate we never will. Americans don't seem to know they could have control over these things.

I have bolded the key word with you.

Very mysterious. What do you mean?

I mean people in Europe have no clue. Sorry Europeans.

We're #23 in happiness behind all of them. They have health care, day care, good pay, great vacations and cheap college still....at this rate we never will. Americans don't seem to know they could have control over these things.

If they had, she might have campaigned more in PA, Mi, and Wi duh. No, I'm saying Comey is scum GOP.

Hillary said that after all the GOP BS about the BENGAZEEEEE!!!!!! attackers's motives, though none had ever been asked. And you fools are absolutely certain the video had nothing to do with it, though the attackers told onlookers that was their reason, AND there were 20 other attacks/protests at the time in the ME that were. You're total dupes. Get it?

You, of course, have proof that the attackers said they did it because they were crazed as the result of youtube video, right? And, you're more than willing to show us that, right?

What absolute nonsense. Clearly, you've never been there. Germany is the epitome of a government run by the rich.

We're #23 in happiness behind all of them. They have health care, day care, good pay, great vacations and cheap college still....at this rate we never will. Americans don't seem to know they could have control over these things.

You might be 100.

We have health care, day care, great pay, great vacations.......

BTW: The normal person working there pays over 50% in taxes lives in an apartment that we'd consider cramped and has to ride public transportation.

MOVE.

Forum List

Back