Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus.

can't make up the stupid of the left.
His communication skills and temperament are so poorly-fitted for this situation that it's really just best to ignore him.

Find health sources you feel you can trust and stick with them. You'll get the best and straightest story from them.

Total bullshit if there ever was any.

Mac is the kind of person who rather gets his stuff from CNN and believes the leftist horde, than opens his eyes. Trump is live right now.

He is doing a great job. But hey keep your eyes closed and head buried in sand and hear a mangled version of what was actually said from CNN. That's the way it works for these retards.

He is so having a bad fake hair day!!!

He is not 13 years old. No one cares about your stupid gossip, take it back to the highschool you attend.

Most Americans relize it is time for us all to work together. The majority of politicians realize it. There are some assnine individuals like JC who are the problem. It is not political leanings. There are two groups in the US, those who are working together for a solution, and idiots like JC who are not working for a solution.
and here you are throwing turds at the president of the US. nice irony asshole.

nice to see you wish to work together.

giphy.gif

When this is over, and it will come to stabilize, then the republican's and tramp will degrade the Democrats again.

Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus as much as a narcicist can. Have his manic supporters and other nay sayers figured out the seriousness also?
I have continually heard nay sayers downplay the virus saying if you are young it will be no worse than any flu. That is, probably, true but the idiots do not understand the analytics of an epedemic and pandemics.
The younger and healthy people get the virus and pass it on to the vulnerable poipulation that can overwhelm our medical facilities.

The nay sayers are the biggest problem we have. They are showing their assnine stupidity. They selfishly do not take precautions and then pass it on to the vulnerable population. They will end up killing grandma and grandpa.
ironic that death angel thinks this post is funny along with an idiot named Norman

It's funny only in the way that it is comically dumb, stupid, idiotic.

Trump shut the Chinese border right as the crisis began. He perfectly understands what is going on. He has declared national emergency and just now ended yet a other live broadcast on the event.

That is to say, you are a moron with stage 4 TDS.

Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus as much as a narcicist can. Have his manic supporters and other nay sayers figured out the seriousness also?
I have continually heard nay sayers downplay the virus saying if you are young it will be no worse than any flu. That is, probably, true but the idiots do not understand the analytics of an epedemic and pandemics.
The younger and healthy people get the virus and pass it on to the vulnerable poipulation that can overwhelm our medical facilities.

The nay sayers are the biggest problem we have. They are showing their assnine stupidity. They selfishly do not take precautions and then pass it on to the vulnerable population. They will end up killing grandma and grandpa.
ironic that death angel thinks this post is funny along with an idiot named Norman
Why is it ironic?

His communication skills and temperament are so poorly-fitted for this situation that it's really just best to ignore him.

Find health sources you feel you can trust and stick with them. You'll get the best and straightest story from them.
Actually it’s best to ignore him at all times.
yep, cause what does a president actually do right? obammy proved that.
JC, you do not get it. Sad.
I thought we were supposed to listen to doctors and scientists, why aren't you? you're bitching about the president. why?

Total bullshit if there ever was any.

Mac is the kind of person who rather gets his stuff from CNN and believes the leftist horde, than opens his eyes. Trump is live right now.

He is doing a great job. But hey keep your eyes closed and head buried in sand and hear a mangled version of what was actually said from CNN. That's the way it works for these retards.

He is so having a bad fake hair day!!!

he's got more than me. I'd love to have a bad hair day.

I agree.

The bases of both parties are acting like total retards. Just look at this place.

Unfortunately, politicians on both sides are playing to their retarded bases.

You're full of shit....you cannot take enough precautions to make any kind of difference...
Tell me what your plan is doofus.

JO
Oh my, you are an idiot.

Most Americans relize it is time for us all to work together. The majority of politicians realize it. There are some assnine individuals like JC who are the problem. It is not political leanings. There are two groups in the US, those who are working together for a solution, and idiots like JC who are not working for a solution.

giphy.gif
I said Trump gets it, you do not

I agree.

The bases of both parties are acting like total retards. Just look at this place.

irresponsible all of them. and all the left in here. I love the kumbaya of the left while trashing the president. It's so fking ironic. be responsible, that's all anyone needs to know and follow. no one, not one mthr fking human will stop this virus until there's a cure. smart practice is all you get. to bitch about tests that don't do jack shit is partisan politics and unhealthy in itself, it draws responses like mine. I want fking respect. if you can't give it, turn away and go in a corner and cry!

giphy.gif

When this is over, and it will come to stabilize, then the republican's and tramp will degrade the Democrats again.
That is probably true but until it is over everyone needs to work together.
When it is over and the dust settles the American population will assess how each politician and each party addressed the worst pandemic in 100 years. Some politicians will win support by their actions, some politicians will lose support.

giphy.gif
no you didn't, you had a but with it.

here's your stab in his back

Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus as much as a narcicist can.

and you spelled narcissist wrong while you were stabbing him.

I agree.

irresponsible all of them. and all the left in here. I love the kumbaya of the left while trashing the president. It's so fking ironic. be responsible, that's all anyone needs to know and follow. no one, not one mthr fking human will stop this virus until there's a cure. smart practice is all you get. to bitch about tests that don't do jack shit is partisan politics and unhealthy in itself, it draws responses like mine. I want fking respect. if you can't give it, turn away and go in a corner and cry!
You are one angry dude. What has happened in your life to make you this way?

giphy.gif

That is probably true but until it is over everyone needs to work together.
When it is over and the dust settles the American population will assess how each politician and each party addressed the worst pandemic in 100 years. Some politicians will win support by their actions, some politicians will lose support.
keep throwing out the insults dude, you're good at that.

giphy.gif
what is it I don't get exactly? you haven't said a word yet about ~40,000 americans who died of the flu. Why not, don't those people count to you? I'm worried more about them because many of them got vaccines and still died. But facts like that don't phase your mindless rants.

giphy.gif

It is better for Trump to be a narcissist that understands the seriousness of the corona virus than a narcissist that does not understands the seriousness of the corona virus.
I think you are an idiot because you are a troubled individual who does not understand the seriousness of the corona virus.
I would think a lot more of you if you were a troubled individual who understands the seriousness of the corona virus

giphy.gif

It is better for Trump to be a narcissist that understands the seriousness of the corona virus than a narcissist that does not understands the seriousness of the corona virus.
I think you are an idiot because you are a troubled individual who does not understand the seriousness of the corona virus.
I would think a lot more of you if you were a troubled individual who understands the seriousness of the corona virus
And THIS is why we can't and shouldn't "work together." Which means doing only what the left demands

giphy.gif

You never answered the question about why thousands of other people who have died from the flu, had lives that did not matter as much. Or has this become the new normal now? shutting down the country because of a flu? as bad as it is.
The reaction to it, while stemming the spread of the virus will take lives in other ways. Every action has unintended consequences.

giphy.gif
what is it I don't get exactly? you haven't said a word yet about ~40,000 americans who died of the flu. Why not, don't those people count to you? I'm worried more about them because many of them got vaccines and still died. But facts like that don't phase your mindless rants.
You have to look at the analytics behind the corona virus as compared to all other flu viruses. Other flu viruses have been in the population for years. The majority of individuals have natural immunity or have had a vaccine. The majority of flus are not as contagious and deadly as coronavirus. Coronavirus appears to kill 10 times more people than the average flu. The kicker is the corona virus is evading a virgin population. No one has immunity or a vaccine. The early analytics show if there is not mitigation within a few weeks, more people would require hospitalization than we have hospital beds and equipment. That has happened in Italy. They have more hospital beds per capita than the US.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

You never answered the question about why thousands of other people who have died from the flu, had lives that did not matter as much. Or has this become the new normal now? shutting down the country because of a flu? as bad as it is.
The reaction to it, while stemming the spread of the virus will take lives in other ways. Every action has unintended consequences.
educate yourself and read what I responded to JC

Forum List

Back