Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus.

Trump has finally accepted the lengths democrats will go to in order to get him out of office.

We are all in the fight of our lives against the induced democrat hysteria.
Oh my, you are a sick individual. This virus trancends politics. Everybody needs to put politics aside. Most people are.
Before the virus, Trump was looking pretty good to be re-elected.
In november, his reelection will be determined by how people feel he handles this pandemic.
You just defeated your own argument.
how do you figure?

It is better for Trump to be a narcissist that understands the seriousness of the corona virus than a narcissist that does not understands the seriousness of the corona virus.
I think you are an idiot because you are a troubled individual who does not understand the seriousness of the corona virus.
I would think a lot more of you if you were a troubled individual who understands the seriousness of the corona virus

You never answered the question about why thousands of other people who have died from the flu, had lives that did not matter as much. Or has this become the new normal now? shutting down the country because of a flu? as bad as it is.
The reaction to it, while stemming the spread of the virus will take lives in other ways. Every action has unintended consequences.
I hope you can understand the diifference between corona virus and the flu viruses that have been in the population for decades. Read this. This can help us all. especially those closest to you. Do not put your grand parents at risk
Social Distancing: This is Not a Snow Day
tell me the difference between flu and flu? flu is many viruses. corona is a virus. so please, educate me.
You need to consider all metrics in epidemic analytics. You are only looking at total deaths. You need to factor the number of individuals in the population that are susceptible to the disease, how contagious and how deadly the virus is.
You are trying to do an analysis using addition and subtraction only. You need to use calculus to obtain a correct conclusion. Not, literally but you hear what I am saying.
As I said earlier, this virus is infecting a virgin population, it is relatively highly contagious and 10 times more deadly than the average flu.
so you think people getting this never got a virus in the past? too funny. this country america has 320 million people and ~31 million people caught that virus. 10% of the country. Tell me what you think the percent of the population will catch this virus you're so concerned with? and you're saying no one will be a repeat to the flu? I know people who get the flu multiple times in a 12 month period. you're way over your skis here.
No, no, I am saying no one in the population has ever had the coronavirus. You only generate immunity to the specific flu virus you have.
I cannot believe there is this much resistenc or do you not understand the analytics I provided and backed up with an article.
Do not say it is not true, just because you do not understand analytics.
Listen to Trump.

Trump has finally accepted the lengths democrats will go to in order to get him out of office.

Oh my, you are a sick individual. This virus trancends politics. Everybody needs to put politics aside. Most people are.
In november, his reelection will be determined by how people feel he handles this pandemic.
By november people will be assessing how badly they were taken in by the hysteria. This isn't the first time the media created a panic. The Alar hoax caused panic and cost people their livelihoods. Y2K panic had hoarding and fear. All those the hysteria has hurt will be assessing support for the democrats that took a rather mild illness and blew it completely out of proportion because they hate Trump that much.

It will be the backfire heard around the world.

You never answered the question about why thousands of other people who have died from the flu, had lives that did not matter as much. Or has this become the new normal now? shutting down the country because of a flu? as bad as it is.
The reaction to it, while stemming the spread of the virus will take lives in other ways. Every action has unintended consequences.
I hope you can understand the diifference between corona virus and the flu viruses that have been in the population for decades. Read this. This can help us all. especially those closest to you. Do not put your grand parents at risk
tell me the difference between flu and flu? flu is many viruses. corona is a virus. so please, educate me.
You need to consider all metrics in epidemic analytics. You are only looking at total deaths. You need to factor the number of individuals in the population that are susceptible to the disease, how contagious and how deadly the virus is.
You are trying to do an analysis using addition and subtraction only. You need to use calculus to obtain a correct conclusion. Not, literally but you hear what I am saying.
As I said earlier, this virus is infecting a virgin population, it is relatively highly contagious and 10 times more deadly than the average flu.
so you think people getting this never got a virus in the past? too funny. this country america has 320 million people and ~31 million people caught that virus. 10% of the country. Tell me what you think the percent of the population will catch this virus you're so concerned with? and you're saying no one will be a repeat to the flu? I know people who get the flu multiple times in a 12 month period. you're way over your skis here.
No, no, I am saying no one in the population has ever had the coronavirus. You only generate immunity to the specific flu virus you have.
I cannot believe there is this much resistenc or do you not understand the analytics I provided and backed up with an article.
Listen to Trump.
I know this, only 20% of passengers trapped on a ship for over two weeks got it. Not everyone. There’s that. That’s fking worse case scenario and only 20%. And you think everyone will get it in a country full of healthy people too funny. That’s facts not analytics

Last edited:

By november people will be assessing how badly they were taken in by the hysteria. This isn't the first time the media created a panic. The Alar hoax caused panic and cost people their livelihoods. Y2K panic had hoarding and fear. All those the hysteria has hurt will be assessing support for the democrats that took a rather mild illness and blew it completely out of proportion because they hate Trump that much.

Global warming drop mic

Listen to Trump.
I know this, only 20% of passengers trapped on a ship for over two weeks. Not everyone. There’s that. That’s fking worse case scenario and only 20%. And you think everyone will get it in a country full of healthy people too funny. That’s facts not analytics
SHIT no. A country full of healthy people will get little. New Zealand wont even let you fat fucks retire there

Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus as much as a narcicist can. Have his manic supporters and other nay sayers figured out the seriousness also?
I have continually heard nay sayers downplay the virus saying if you are young it will be no worse than any flu. That is, probably, true but the idiots do not understand the analytics of an epedemic and pandemics.
The younger and healthy people get the virus and pass it on to the vulnerable poipulation that can overwhelm our medical facilities.

The nay sayers are the biggest problem we have. They are showing their assnine stupidity. They selfishly do not take precautions and then pass it on to the vulnerable population. They will end up killing grandma and grandpa.
Babies are at risk too.

His communication skills and temperament are so poorly-fitted for this situation that it's really just best to ignore him.

Find health sources you feel you can trust and stick with them. You'll get the best and straightest story from them.
Actually it’s best to ignore him at all times.
yep, cause what does a president actually do right? obammy proved that.

Obama isn't president anymore Trump Humper, when are you dumb asses going to realize that.

how do you figure?
You say put politics aside and then you went political.

His communication skills and temperament are so poorly-fitted for this situation that it's really just best to ignore him.

Find health sources you feel you can trust and stick with them. You'll get the best and straightest story from them.

Obama isn't president anymore Trump Humper, when are you dumb asses going to realize that.
Obama’s awfulness should not be forgotten. Many are completely unaware of his terribleness, even though it’s evident. It’s best to inform these ignorant people, that we have Trump because O sucked so bad.

how do you figure?
You say put politics aside and then you went political.
I said forget politics now. But politicians, especially, and all of us will be judged how we dealt with a crisis after the fact. That is the way it should be. Leadership abilities are most evident in a crisis.

Did someone mention Former President OBAMA? :71: View attachment 312451
Do find him physically attractive?

K obammy licker

I am glad I do not live in your world. Your problem is you cannot handle the truth.

Obama’s awfulness should not be forgotten. Many are completely unaware of his terribleness, even though it’s evident. It’s best to inform these ignorant people, that we have Trump because O sucked so bad.
Oh please. Obama nor Trump caused the coronavirus. Obama is no longer President. This is Trump's crisis to deal with. He will be judged on how he handles it.

Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus as much as a narcicist can. Have his manic supporters and other nay sayers figured out the seriousness also?
I have continually heard nay sayers downplay the virus saying if you are young it will be no worse than any flu. That is, probably, true but the idiots do not understand the analytics of an epedemic and pandemics.
The younger and healthy people get the virus and pass it on to the vulnerable poipulation that can overwhelm our medical facilities.

The nay sayers are the biggest problem we have. They are showing their assnine stupidity. They selfishly do not take precautions and then pass it on to the vulnerable population. They will end up killing grandma and grandpa.
For Trump the seriousness of coronavirus is that it can tank his reelection bid – that’s all he cares about.
I agree, but at least it got him moving.

Listen to Trump.
I know this, only 20% of passengers trapped on a ship for over two weeks got it. Not everyone. There’s that. That’s fking worse case scenario and only 20%. And you think everyone will get it in a country full of healthy people too funny. That’s facts not analytics
You were not a math major. You did provide analytics from a small population on the boat. If the US replicated the same infection rates, 66 million people would catch the virus. Assuming the mortality rate was 1%, some estimates say as high as 7%, the death toll would be 660,000. That is not going to happen. The population on the boat is not represenative of the US population nor does it replicate living conditions in the US.

Oh please. Obama nor Trump caused the coronavirus. Obama is no longer President. This is Trump's crisis to deal with. He will be judged on how he handles it.
Who stated they did?

Listen to Trump.
You were not a math major. You did provide analytics from a small population on the boat. If the US replicated the same infection rates, 66 million people would catch the virus. Assuming the mortality rate was 1%, some estimates say as high as 7%, the death toll would be 660,000. That is not going to happen. The population on the boat is not represenative of the US population nor does it replicate living conditions in the US.
Yeah, I did qualify it by saying worse case scenario. I didn’t do the research but how many of the 20% died? What happens will happen whether anyone is tested or not. Like every virus before it, it will run its course. You think you can control it. But you can’t. Again, people who get flu vaccines still catch a flu virus.

Listen to Trump.
Yeah, I did qualify it by saying worse case scenario. I didn’t do the research but how many of the 20% died? What happens will happen whether anyone is tested or not. Like every virus before it, it will run its course. You think you can control it. But you can’t. Again, people who get flu vaccines still catch a flu virus.
You cannot control the virus but you can mitigate it. That is changing human interaction from norm to reduce the number of people who catch it.
Man can interfere with mother nature. We are doing so. Mother nature has a constant thinning of the herd as populations get too large.
Without mitigation this virus would kill many more than without mitigation. Possibly millions world wide. As the world becomes over populated, maybe that is what we need.
But when the thinning of the herd involves us or grandma and grandpa we need to do something

Forum List

Back