Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus.

His communication skills and temperament are so poorly-fitted for this situation that it's really just best to ignore him.

Find health sources you feel you can trust and stick with them. You'll get the best and straightest story from them.
I agree, but Trump gets it as much as he can. His number one priority is to make himself look good but as much as he can he realizes this is very serious, not a Democratic attempt to make him look bad. He was making himself look bad.
The Democrats have to walk a fine line with him, between mockery and just letting people see for themselves.

Sometimes they don't do a very good job of that.

His communication skills and temperament are so poorly-fitted for this situation that it's really just best to ignore him.

Find health sources you feel you can trust and stick with them. You'll get the best and straightest story from them.
Actually it’s best to ignore him at all times.
Yeah, I'm pretty close to that.

Total bullshit if there ever was any.

Mac is the kind of person who rather gets his stuff from CNN and believes the leftist horde, than opens his eyes. Trump is live right now.

He is doing a great job. But hey keep your eyes closed and head buried in sand and hear a mangled version of what was actually said from CNN. That's the way it works for these retards.

Um, CNN is not a health source. You really are trained well. Just blurt out what you're told.

But I bet we can agree on one thing: Trump behaves and communicates at a level you can relate to.

Many of us expect more from an adult, let alone the President of the United States, let alone during a time like this.

Most Americans relize it is time for us all to work together. The majority of politicians realize it. There are some assnine individuals like JC who are the problem. It is not political leanings. There are two groups in the US, those who are working together for a solution, and idiots like JC who are not working for a solution.
and here you are throwing turds at the president of the US. nice irony asshole.

nice to see you wish to work together.

giphy.gif
I said Trump gets it, you do not
no you didn't, you had a but with it.

here's your stab in his back

Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus as much as a narcicist can.

and you spelled narcissist wrong while you were stabbing him.
It is better for Trump to be a narcissist that understands the seriousness of the corona virus than a narcissist that does not understands the seriousness of the corona virus.
I think you are an idiot because you are a troubled individual who does not understand the seriousness of the corona virus.
I would think a lot more of you if you were a troubled individual who understands the seriousness of the corona virus

You never answered the question about why thousands of other people who have died from the flu, had lives that did not matter as much. Or has this become the new normal now? shutting down the country because of a flu? as bad as it is.
The reaction to it, while stemming the spread of the virus will take lives in other ways. Every action has unintended consequences.

Mac is the kind of person who rather gets his stuff from CNN and believes the leftist horde, than opens his eyes. Trump is live right now.

He is doing a great job. But hey keep your eyes closed and head buried in sand and hear a mangled version of what was actually said from CNN. That's the way it works for these retards.

Um, CNN is not a health source. You really are trained well. Just blurt out what you're told.

But I bet we can agree on one thing: Trump behaves and communicates at a level you can relate to.

Many of us expect more from an adult, let alone the President of the United States, let alone during a time like this.

The conference was perfectly reasonable. Of course you wouldn't know, because like the adult in the room you buried your head in the sand and listened to CNN instead, which only reported the part where they attacked Trump and he defended himself.

Adults do not defend themselves. Well, some children at least convince themselves of that. That's not presidential enough...

can't make up the stupid of the left.
Most Americans relize it is time for us all to work together. The majority of politicians realize it. There are some assnine individuals like JC who are the problem. It is not political leanings. There are two groups in the US, those who are working together for a solution, and idiots like JC who are not working for a solution.

giphy.gif
what is it I don't get exactly? you haven't said a word yet about ~40,000 americans who died of the flu. Why not, don't those people count to you? I'm worried more about them because many of them got vaccines and still died. But facts like that don't phase your mindless rants.
Maybe the article attached will help. I truly hope you get it.
Social Distancing: This is Not a Snow Day

giphy.gif

It is better for Trump to be a narcissist that understands the seriousness of the corona virus than a narcissist that does not understands the seriousness of the corona virus.
I think you are an idiot because you are a troubled individual who does not understand the seriousness of the corona virus.
I would think a lot more of you if you were a troubled individual who understands the seriousness of the corona virus

You never answered the question about why thousands of other people who have died from the flu, had lives that did not matter as much. Or has this become the new normal now? shutting down the country because of a flu? as bad as it is.
The reaction to it, while stemming the spread of the virus will take lives in other ways. Every action has unintended consequences.

The conference was perfectly reasonable. Of course you wouldn't know, because like the adult in the room you buried your head in the sand and listened to CNN instead, which only reported the part where they attacked Trump and he defended himself.

Adults do not defend themselves. Well, some children at least convince themselves of that. That's not presidential enough...

Please read

giphy.gif

I hope you can understand the diifference between corona virus and the flu viruses that have been in the population for decades. Read this. This can help us all. especially those closest to you. Do not put your grand parents at risk

Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus as much as a narcicist can. Have his manic supporters and other nay sayers figured out the seriousness also?
I have continually heard nay sayers downplay the virus saying if you are young it will be no worse than any flu. That is, probably, true but the idiots do not understand the analytics of an epedemic and pandemics.
The younger and healthy people get the virus and pass it on to the vulnerable poipulation that can overwhelm our medical facilities.

The nay sayers are the biggest problem we have. They are showing their assnine stupidity. They selfishly do not take precautions and then pass it on to the vulnerable population. They will end up killing grandma and grandpa.
For Trump the seriousness of coronavirus is that it can tank his reelection bid – that’s all he cares about.

can't make up the stupid of the left.

giphy.gif

what's the seriousness you think matters more from your position than mine?

giphy.gif

I hope you can understand the diifference between corona virus and the flu viruses that have been in the population for decades. Read this. This can help us all. especially those closest to you. Do not put your grand parents at risk
tell me the difference between flu and flu? flu is many viruses. corona is a virus. so please, educate me.

Trump has finally accepted the lengths democrats will go to in order to get him out of office.

We are all in the fight of our lives against the induced democrat hysteria.

Trump has figured out the seriousness of cornavirus as much as a narcicist can. Have his manic supporters and other nay sayers figured out the seriousness also?
I have continually heard nay sayers downplay the virus saying if you are young it will be no worse than any flu. That is, probably, true but the idiots do not understand the analytics of an epedemic and pandemics.
The younger and healthy people get the virus and pass it on to the vulnerable poipulation that can overwhelm our medical facilities.

The nay sayers are the biggest problem we have. They are showing their assnine stupidity. They selfishly do not take precautions and then pass it on to the vulnerable population. They will end up killing grandma and grandpa.
Where’s the required link and source for your ignorant OP-ED thread?

tell me the difference between flu and flu? flu is many viruses. corona is a virus. so please, educate me.
You need to consider all metrics in epidemic analytics. You are only looking at total deaths. You need to factor the number of individuals in the population that are susceptible to the disease, how contagious and how deadly the virus is.
You are trying to do an analysis using addition and subtraction only. You need to use calculus to obtain a correct conclusion. Not, literally but you hear what I am saying.
As I said earlier, this virus is infecting a virgin population, it is relatively highly cointagious and 10 times more deadly than the average flu.

Are you kidding me? Have you listened to the scientists and doctors on all media. Did you listen to Trump today?

Are you kidding me? Have you listened to the scientists and doctors on all media. Did you listen to Trump today?
Link.

Actually it’s best to ignore him at all times.
yep, cause what does a president actually do right? obammy proved that.
Did someone mention Former President OBAMA? :71:
upload_2020-3-14_12-15-9.jpeg

Trump has finally accepted the lengths democrats will go to in order to get him out of office.

Oh my, you are a sick individual. This virus trancends politics. Everybody needs to put politics aside. Most people are.
Before the virus, Trump was looking pretty good to be re-elected.
In november, his reelection will be determined by how people feel he handles this pandemic.

Oh my, you are a sick individual. This virus trancends politics. Everybody needs to put politics aside. Most people are.
In november, his reelection will be determined by how people feel he handles this pandemic.
You just defeated your own argument.

You need to consider all metrics in epidemic analytics. You are only looking at total deaths. You need to factor the number of individuals in the population that are susceptible to the disease, how contagious and how deadly the virus is.
You are trying to do an analysis using addition and subtraction only. You need to use calculus to obtain a correct conclusion. Not, literally but you hear what I am saying.
As I said earlier, this virus is infecting a virgin population, it is relatively highly contagious and 10 times more deadly than the average flu.
so you think people getting this never got a virus in the past? too funny. this country america has 320 million people and ~31 million people caught that virus. 10% of the country. Tell me what you think the percent of the population will catch this virus you're so concerned with? and you're saying no one will be a repeat to the flu? I know people who get the flu multiple times in a 12 month period. you're way over your skis here.

You just defeated your own argument.
he's been. the irony of this chap is remarkable.

Forum List

Back