Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

LOl! Trump has been a felon for decades. It's just that yesterday that prosecutors constructed their own filings that will make it official in due time. Stay tuned. In the mean time, you can go back into your hole.

Does “go back in your hole” mean for me to stop pointing out inconvenient truths or does it mean log off and remain absent from USMS bc you don’t like it when I point out inconvenient truths?

This should be huge news, yes? So why isn’t it?
Lol! Because it is.You do know that Mueller and his team announced that Cohen was approached by Trump to approach the Russians over business while he was running for president, when Cohen said all that stopped in January, 2016. But it didn't.

This isn't just about campaign finance violations. This is about conspiracy with Russians during an election for quid pro quo by Trump himself. That's an even bigger fish. Prosecutors already have him for the campaign finance violations. The Russian part is separate.

You mean they were looking for other crimes whilst investigating Russian collusion? Well we all know that was the reason for the investigaton in the first place, to find SOMETHING to nail him with, whether Russia-related or not.
And as I pointed out to you, that the Russian conspiracy has already been proven, along with Cohens admission of having business deals with Russia, just confirms why and how the conspiracies I just laid out to you occured.
Hiding behind funny faces are for cowards who have no defense. Carry on.

Like you just did?

130 page thread, and all these Trump apology cowards can do, is cut and run. Lol! This thread has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt the legal liability that Trump faces. His apologist Sheep have nothing to defend, and they proved it to us all.

I posted something, you didn't.

Does “go back in your hole” mean for me to stop pointing out inconvenient truths or does it mean log off and remain absent from USMS bc you don’t like it when I point out inconvenient truths?

This should be huge news, yes? So why isn’t it?
Lol! Because it is.You do know that Mueller and his team announced that Cohen was approached by Trump to approach the Russians over business while he was running for president, when Cohen said all that stopped in January, 2016. But it didn't.

This isn't just about campaign finance violations. This is about conspiracy with Russians during an election for quid pro quo by Trump himself. That's an even bigger fish. Prosecutors already have him for the campaign finance violations. The Russian part is separate.

You mean they were looking for other crimes whilst investigating Russian collusion? Well we all know that was the reason for the investigaton in the first place, to find SOMETHING to nail him with, whether Russia-related or not.
And as I pointed out to you, that the Russian conspiracy has already been proven, along with Cohens admission of having business deals with Russia, just confirms why and how the conspiracies I just laid out to you occured.

Like you just did?
I don't hide behind funny faces to start with. I'm not going to set myself up that way. If I don't have a counter argument, you won't see me on here making a fool of myself like you.

Like you just did?
I don't hide behind funny faces to start with. I'm not going to set myself up that way. If I don't have a counter argument, you won't see me on here making a fool of myself like you.

you won't see me on here making a fool of myself

I see you making a fool of yourself daily.

half of your crap has been debunked, the other half is laughable.

You come off as a parrot that even Rachel Maddow would laugh at.

Like you just did?

Let me tell you something chief. Are you going to be a pussy grabber, or the funny face who gets his pussy grabbed by those who aren't afraid to debate you or any one else? If you post up funny faces without debate, you got your pussy grabbed. It's just that simple. If you don't want it grabbed, stay the hell out. Because big boys who can hold their own in a debate, get tired of grabbing the same old dried up pussy like yours.

Like you just did?

Let me tell you something chief. Are you going to be a pussy grabber, or the funny face who gets his pussy grabbed by those who aren't afraid to debate you or any one else? If you post up funny faces without debate, you got your pussy grabbed. It's just that simple. If you don't want it grabbed, stay the hell out. Because big boys who can hold their own in a debate, get tired of grabbing the same old dried up pussy like yours.

If you post up funny faces without debate, you got your pussy grabbed.

The majority of your posts aren't worthy of debate.

only laughed at, considering how often they've been debunked

But, like the fool you keep proving yourself to be, you keep repeating them, think, thinking they are somehow going to change

Because big boys who can hold their own in a debate,

Like you?

I don't see you as a 'big boy'.

I see you as a 9 year old, repeating the same tired lines.

day, after day, after day.

Your response to the 'illegal election' proved you have no clue to politics, and I have NO idea who fed you that bullshit.

Your posts have gone downhill from there

Like you just did?

But, like the fool you keep proving yourself to be, you keep repeating them, think, thinking they are somehow going to change

Like you?

Your response to the 'illegal election' proved you have no clue to politics, and I have NO idea who fed you that bullshit.

Show me a debunked post? Oh that's right, you send us funny faces that look like someone who had his pussy grabbed, and that's your debunked post. Lol!

I've posted up links all morning. What have you got besides your pussy getting grabbed?

Like you just did?

Like you?

Show me a debunked post? Oh that's right, you send us funny faces that look like someone who had his pussy grabbed, and that's your debunked post. Lol!

I've posted up links all morning. What have you got besides your pussy getting grabbed?

I just mentioned one.

your response to the 'illegal election '.

none of your 'points' had a damn thing to do with the election.

Like you just did?

E-E-E-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W!!!

Like you just did?
mmm Lemme see. Can't figure out how to transfer and shrink avatar, so throws unmentionables in warlike fashion at those who can. :laughing0301::laugh2::lmao::lol: :laugh: :biggrin: :laughing0301:

You came up with your own definition.
One which Hillary clearly violated when she didn't report the value of Bernie's endorsement.

Types of contributions - FEC.gov

Maybe the above link will help clear up your confusion?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You’re looking at the wrong link. Actually, it’s you who’s making up his own definitions. No worries. As usual, it takes a Liberal to educate a conservative...

Endorsing candidates

Disbursements for endorsements made to the general public are not contributions or expenditures as long as the endorsement is not coordinated with any candidate, candidate committee or its agents; and disbursements for any press release or press conference are de minimis.

You left out an important part, moron.

Endorsing a candidate to the general public
A corporation or labor organization may endorse a candidate and may communicate the endorsement to the general public. The corporation or labor organization may communicate with candidates for the purpose of deciding which, if any, candidate to endorse. For example, the corporation or labor organization may discuss issues with the candidate in determining whether or not to make an endorsement. However, the corporation or labor organization may not coordinate the announcement of its public endorsement with any candidate, candidate committee or its agents without the endorsement resulting in a contribution or expenditure.

Disbursements for endorsements made to the general public are not contributions or expenditures as long as the endorsement is not coordinated with any candidate, candidate committee or its agents; and disbursements for any press release or press conference are de minimis. (Disbursements are considered de minimis if the press release and notice of press conference are distributed only to the organization’s usual media contacts when issuing non-political press releases or holding press conferences for other purposes.)

Sanders isn't a corporation or a labor organization.
He’s a member of one ... the DNC. Members of the DNC can certainly endorse fellow members without violating campaign finance laws.

Members of the DNC can certainly endorse fellow members without violating campaign finance laws.

You're the one who said a benefit to a campaign is a contribution.
She received a benefit, arguably one worth millions.
And I showed you where the FEC exempts endorsements. Time for you to realize you made up a stupid excuse in lieu of sound reasoning, lick your wounds and move on.

And I showed you where the FEC exempts endorsements.

Unions and corporations. You didn't show individual endorsements are exempt.
And if a benefit is exempt that means your previous claim, "a benefit is a reportable contribution"
was wrong.

Are you blind, your post here is number 1255, on page 63.

My post #1243 is on page 58.

You have a problem since I can still reach post 1243 on page 58. I wonder if you are lying to me to avoid reading the filed MEMO that doesn't have the name of Trump anywhere in it.

Here is again straight from the MEMO website itself:

Michael Cohen Sentencing Memo
Ah, ok, I see what the problem here is.... you must be a conservative, i.e., dumb as shit.

In regards to your first link, page 58 for you goes to different posts for me on page 58 because we must have different settings for the number of posts per page.

In regards to your next link, which goes directly to the court filing, you actually (and idiotically) claim it doesn’t mention trump at all. But you’re clearly brain-dead to assert such nonsense. It actually refers to him 23 times. Here’s an example...

During the campaign, Cohen played a central role in two similar schemes to purchase the rights to stories – each from women who claimed to have had an affair with Individual-1 – so as to suppress the stories and thereby prevent them from influencing the election. With respect to both payments, Cohen acted with the intent to influence the 2016 presidential election. Cohen coordinated his actions with one or more members of the campaign, including through meetings and phone calls, about the fact, nature, and timing of the payments. In particular, and as Cohen himself has now admitted, with respect to both payments, he acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1. As a result of Cohen's actions, neither woman spoke to the press prior to the election."

The memo says the "principal purpose" of an agreement with "Woman-1" was to "prevent [her] story from influencing the election."

"After the election, Cohen sought reimbursement for election-related expenses, including the $130,000 payment he had made to Woman-2."

Where is the word TRUMP in that paragraph you quoted?

Snicker.

by the way I am Independent, you assumed wrong.
I said “conservative,” not Republican.

And dumbfuck, trump is referred to as “Individual-1” in that document.

Which leads to one of only two possibilities here.

Either 1), you’re as dumb as can be to not know Individual-1 is trump. Shit, even searching your conservative treehouse link for “trump” turns up, “Individual-1” is Trump; or 2)

You’re so dumb, you thought you could dishonestly fool the forum into believing trump isn’t mentioned at all in that document.

Either way, it doesn’t bode well for you.

Wow, you are a nasty person, which means a leftist democrat is what you are.

I didn't realize the word Trump is spelled Individual-1, what grade school did you graduate from?

Meanwhile you have NOT once showed that the MEMO claims Trump did anything illegal, how come that reality zooms over your head?
It looms over your head because you do not understand the difference between legal and illegal. Do you think it is legal to pay a porn star with stolen money to keep her quiet, so you can get elected?

It is obvious you didn't read the MEMO.

You are a childish Trump hater, that you will torture anything to convict him.

:aug08_031:

It would seem that the reason for the payments is important.

Cohen’s reason was to influence the election.

President Trump’s reason could have been strictly personal.

They don’t have to have the same reason.

This also seems like something the President could make go away by simply repaying the money to those who coughed up the money.

Reimbursement effectively means he made the payments himself.

Whatever the specific truth is, it’s all just bullshit nonsense by the sore loser left.

How the hell can hush money to mistresses influence an election when everyone already knew he was an adulterer?

Ah, ok, I see what the problem here is.... you must be a conservative, i.e., dumb as shit.

In regards to your first link, page 58 for you goes to different posts for me on page 58 because we must have different settings for the number of posts per page.

In regards to your next link, which goes directly to the court filing, you actually (and idiotically) claim it doesn’t mention trump at all. But you’re clearly brain-dead to assert such nonsense. It actually refers to him 23 times. Here’s an example...

During the campaign, Cohen played a central role in two similar schemes to purchase the rights to stories – each from women who claimed to have had an affair with Individual-1 – so as to suppress the stories and thereby prevent them from influencing the election. With respect to both payments, Cohen acted with the intent to influence the 2016 presidential election. Cohen coordinated his actions with one or more members of the campaign, including through meetings and phone calls, about the fact, nature, and timing of the payments. In particular, and as Cohen himself has now admitted, with respect to both payments, he acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1. As a result of Cohen's actions, neither woman spoke to the press prior to the election."

The memo says the "principal purpose" of an agreement with "Woman-1" was to "prevent [her] story from influencing the election."

"After the election, Cohen sought reimbursement for election-related expenses, including the $130,000 payment he had made to Woman-2."

Where is the word TRUMP in that paragraph you quoted?

Snicker.

by the way I am Independent, you assumed wrong.
I said “conservative,” not Republican.

And dumbfuck, trump is referred to as “Individual-1” in that document.

Which leads to one of only two possibilities here.

Either 1), you’re as dumb as can be to not know Individual-1 is trump. Shit, even searching your conservative treehouse link for “trump” turns up, “Individual-1” is Trump; or 2)

You’re so dumb, you thought you could dishonestly fool the forum into believing trump isn’t mentioned at all in that document.

Either way, it doesn’t bode well for you.

Wow, you are a nasty person, which means a leftist democrat is what you are.

I didn't realize the word Trump is spelled Individual-1, what grade school did you graduate from?

Meanwhile you have NOT once showed that the MEMO claims Trump did anything illegal, how come that reality zooms over your head?
It looms over your head because you do not understand the difference between legal and illegal. Do you think it is legal to pay a porn star with stolen money to keep her quiet, so you can get elected?

It is obvious you didn't read the MEMO.

You are a childish Trump hater, that you will torture anything to convict him.

:aug08_031:
It's obvious you can't answer the question. Meaning, "the childish Trump hater" card isn't going to help you. And Trump's conviction will come as a result of the rule of law. "Torture" doesn't factor into written law.

This also seems like something the President could make go away by simply repaying the money to those who coughed up the money.

Whatever the specific truth is, it’s all just bullshit nonsense by the sore loser left.

How the hell can hush money to mistresses influence an election when everyone already knew he was an adulterer?
You can't make influencing an election go away after the election is over with reimbursements. Lol! How stupid is that? He influenced the election by hiding the affair through hush money that wasn't his.

Like you?

I just mentioned one.

your response to the 'illegal election '.

none of your 'points' had a damn thing to do with the election.
Paying off porn stars with stolen money to hide an affair a few weeks before an election has nothing to do with an election? :laughing0301: Do tell.

Like you just did?
mmm Lemme see. Can't figure out how to transfer and shrink avatar, so throws unmentionables in warlike fashion at those who can. :laughing0301::laugh2::lmao::lol: :laugh: :biggrin: :laughing0301:
Is that a disguise for a counter argument to take the place of getting it grabbed?

You can't make influencing an election go away after the election is over with reimbursements. Lol! How stupid is that? He influenced the election by hiding the affair through hush money that wasn't his.

Hiding an affair isn’t influencing an election. We already knew that he’s an adulterer and it’s none of your damn business anyway.

The public doesn’t have an inherent right to know what someone does in his or her personal life, especially if laws aren’t being broken.

The only thing that matters in this case is intent.

We know what Cohen’s intent was.

It will be next to impossible to prove 2 President Trump’s intention was anything other than personal.

They have no problem sending those caught in a perjury trap today for lying under oath to the FBI or congress........but in essence they asked them details from years past and they didn't remember it correctly then they say WE GOT YOU............bingo...........you go to prison unless you say what we want .............

Why everyone of them should have told them to take their questions and shove them up their asses..........but they got lured into these perjury traps..............

Paying a porn star to keep her mouth shut isn't against the law........it's only a FEC violation if paid with campaign funds which Trump has no reason to use to do it.........He's kinda rich...........

Doesn't matter............the Dems will try impeachment because they still have butt hurt that they lost a rigged election.
Wrong again. It does not have to be paid with campaign funds to be a crime. I don’t know where you yahoos get your information from?
Yawn..............this is the great Russia conspiracy............a porn star trying to get him on a FEC violation......He didn't report a Non Disclosure Agreement from a one night stand many years before he even thought about running.

It doesn't matter to you that the whore was trying to make a buck by basically blackmailing him.....LOL

As you ignore all the money spent by the DNC on places like Fusion GPS to dig up dirt that actually used Russian Officials to dig up BS...........used for Wire taps to weaponize our agencies for political reasons and to win an election......LOL

Shit or get off the pot Mr. Mueller.
Well that’s a lie too. There’s no evidence she sought to blackmail him. He heard she was looking to sell her story and paid her not to.
Yawn.........all in your crystal ball.............If you can make assumptions and guesses so can we..........Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know she was trying to profit from a one night stand.................doesn't take much more to think she was using it to blackmail him for profit.
I never denied she was seeking to profit from her purported affair with trump. Indeed she was as she was fishing for a buyer to her story. What I said was that it wasn’t blackmail since it was trump who approached her to buy her silence.
Your crystal ball told you so.........LOL

Hiding an affair isn’t influencing an election.
Says who, you? Lol!
We already knew that he’s an adulterer and it’s none of your damn business anyway.
It is when it becomes an illegal payment with stolen money to hide an affair and that person is running for president. You bet your sweet ass it's my business. He's using stolen money and not reporting it. That is my business because it's stealing from me. What the hell ails you man?

The public doesn’t have an inherent right to know what someone does in his or her personal life, especially if laws aren’t being broken.
They are being broken with unreported stolen money. I HAVE AN INHERENT RIGHT BEING A TAX PAYER. What is wrong with you ignoramuses?

The only thing that matters in this case is intent.

We know what Cohen’s intent was.

It will be next to impossible to prove 2 President Trump’s intention was anything other than personal.
Lol! You are so lost to the world. The intent was to hide an affair from the voters. My business. The intent was to use stolen money, which he did. My business. The intent was to not report the money. My business. There are no excuses or counter arguments that can be logically and intelligently made to rebut those facts.

Forum List

Back