Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

trump bribing two women to stay quiet about sex is a crime.

You're lying.

It's an illegal campaign contribution.

No it isn't.

A woman threatening a man with revealing private information about him to the public unless he pays her a large sum of money is a crime. It's called extortion. That is the crime that should be investigated here.
That is not a crime....unless you are talking about her with blackmail....Corporations pay off people for silence all the time....Congress uses tax dollars to silence their whores....so if what Trump did was a crime then they are all guilty....what would be a crime is if Trump used campaign money...but just like in Edwards case nearly impossible to prove.....

Yes, it's a crime. What the two women did to Trump was a crime.

ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: extortion; plural noun: extortions
the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
synonyms: blackmail, shakedown;
formalexaction
"arrested on a charge of extortion"
Its not extortion dummy....it is not illegal to gift someone for their silence...like I said corporations do it all the time....believe me...if it was his money and not the campaigns he broke no laws...it doesn't look good but its not illegal....

Seriously, dummy? You think Trump did this as a gift?
That is what its called in corporate America and in Washington DC....you can not say whether it was a gift or not...can you?...at least not in any court in this nation....Trump is in the clear on this one snowflake.....

Are you blind, your post here is number 1255, on page 63.

My post #1243 is on page 58.

You have a problem since I can still reach post 1243 on page 58. I wonder if you are lying to me to avoid reading the filed MEMO that doesn't have the name of Trump anywhere in it.

Here is again straight from the MEMO website itself:

Michael Cohen Sentencing Memo
Ah, ok, I see what the problem here is.... you must be a conservative, i.e., dumb as shit.

In regards to your first link, page 58 for you goes to different posts for me on page 58 because we must have different settings for the number of posts per page.

In regards to your next link, which goes directly to the court filing, you actually (and idiotically) claim it doesn’t mention trump at all. But you’re clearly brain-dead to assert such nonsense. It actually refers to him 23 times. Here’s an example...

During the campaign, Cohen played a central role in two similar schemes to purchase the rights to stories – each from women who claimed to have had an affair with Individual-1 – so as to suppress the stories and thereby prevent them from influencing the election. With respect to both payments, Cohen acted with the intent to influence the 2016 presidential election. Cohen coordinated his actions with one or more members of the campaign, including through meetings and phone calls, about the fact, nature, and timing of the payments. In particular, and as Cohen himself has now admitted, with respect to both payments, he acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1. As a result of Cohen's actions, neither woman spoke to the press prior to the election."

The memo says the "principal purpose" of an agreement with "Woman-1" was to "prevent [her] story from influencing the election."

"After the election, Cohen sought reimbursement for election-related expenses, including the $130,000 payment he had made to Woman-2."

Where is the word TRUMP in that paragraph you quoted?

Snicker.

by the way I am Independent, you assumed wrong.
I said “conservative,” not Republican.

And dumbfuck, trump is referred to as “Individual-1” in that document.

Which leads to one of only two possibilities here.

Either 1), you’re as dumb as can be to not know Individual-1 is trump. Shit, even searching your conservative treehouse link for “trump” turns up, “Individual-1” is Trump; or 2)

You’re so dumb, you thought you could dishonestly fool the forum into believing trump isn’t mentioned at all in that document.

Either way, it doesn’t bode well for you.

Wow, you are a nasty person, which means a leftist democrat is what you are.

I didn't realize the word Trump is spelled Individual-1, what grade school did you graduate from?

Meanwhile you have NOT once showed that the MEMO claims Trump did anything illegal, how come that reality zooms over your head?
I may be nasty, but I can be nice when I want to be. You’re an idiot and you’re stuck with that for life. Want proof? Only an idiot would attempt your argument that Trump wasn’t mentioned in that court document. :cuckoo:

So the word TRUMP has the same spelling as Individual-1?

YOU are the stupid one since I was SPECIFIC to the word by asking if the NAME TRUMP was in it, FACT: It was NOT In the memo. Meanwhile not using his actual name in the Memo means something that has so far eluded all Trump haters, do you know why they left his name out of the Memo?

It appears that Mueller is methodically crawling up Drumpfs ass with a high powered microscope powered by several infinity stones..

Comparing Mueller to Thanos is an apt description.

"Thanos Mueller carries the Deviants gene, and as such, shares the physical appearance of the Eternals' cousin race. At birth, his mother was shocked by his appearance and attempted to kill him, due to believing that her son would annihilate all life in the universe, but was stopped by Robert Swan Mueller III, A'Lars, Thanos' Mueller's father. During his school years, Thanos Mueller was a pacifist[11] and would only play with his brother Eros sisters Susan, Sandra, Joan, and Patricia and pets. By adolescence, Thanos Mueller had become fascinated with nihilism and death, worshiping and eventually falling in love with the physical embodiment of death, Mistress Death.[12] As an adult, Thanos Mueller augmented his physical strength and powers through his superior scientific clandestine knowledge. He also attempted to create a new life for himself by siring many children as well as becoming a pirate. He finds no fulfillment in either until he is visited again by Mistress Death, for whom he murders his offspring and his pirate captain commander in chief. [13]"
Thanos - Wikipedia

:lmao:

There are plenty of things that candidates do to "enhance their chances" which aren't campaign expenses.
Which is why he laid out myriad reasons why no jury will buy the claim that these weren't campaign expenses. You could address those.

Claim has nothing to do with it. Not campaign expenses.
English, please. also, repeating your authoritative unevidenced claim is not support of it.

Ah, ok, I see what the problem here is.... you must be a conservative, i.e., dumb as shit.

In regards to your first link, page 58 for you goes to different posts for me on page 58 because we must have different settings for the number of posts per page.

In regards to your next link, which goes directly to the court filing, you actually (and idiotically) claim it doesn’t mention trump at all. But you’re clearly brain-dead to assert such nonsense. It actually refers to him 23 times. Here’s an example...

During the campaign, Cohen played a central role in two similar schemes to purchase the rights to stories – each from women who claimed to have had an affair with Individual-1 – so as to suppress the stories and thereby prevent them from influencing the election. With respect to both payments, Cohen acted with the intent to influence the 2016 presidential election. Cohen coordinated his actions with one or more members of the campaign, including through meetings and phone calls, about the fact, nature, and timing of the payments. In particular, and as Cohen himself has now admitted, with respect to both payments, he acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1. As a result of Cohen's actions, neither woman spoke to the press prior to the election."

The memo says the "principal purpose" of an agreement with "Woman-1" was to "prevent [her] story from influencing the election."

"After the election, Cohen sought reimbursement for election-related expenses, including the $130,000 payment he had made to Woman-2."

Snicker.

Either 1), you’re as dumb as can be to not know Individual-1 is trump. Shit, even searching your conservative treehouse link for “trump” turns up, “Individual-1” is Trump; or 2)

You’re so dumb, you thought you could dishonestly fool the forum into believing trump isn’t mentioned at all in that document.

I didn't realize the word Trump is spelled Individual-1, what grade school did you graduate from?

Meanwhile you have NOT once showed that the MEMO claims Trump did anything illegal, how come that reality zooms over your head?
I may be nasty, but I can be nice when I want to be. You’re an idiot and you’re stuck with that for life. Want proof? Only an idiot would attempt your argument that Trump wasn’t mentioned in that court document. :cuckoo:

YOU are the stupid one since I was SPECIFIC to the word by asking if the NAME TRUMP was in it, FACT: It was NOT In the memo. Meanwhile not using his actual name in the Memo means something that has so far eluded all Trump haters, do you know why they left his name out of the Memo?
“Individual 1,” was identified as Trump in Cohen’s latest guilty plea. If a document or testimony has not identify a subject, then terms such as individual 1, women 2, etc are used. Later testimony are documents will usually identify the subject.

And Bill Clinton said he never had sex with Monica...to attempt to save his marriage...I didn't hear you bellyaching back then....its his personal life...remember?....Trump wasn't even president when he met Stormy...but slick boy was when he shoved a cigar up Monica...

Clinton didn't break campaign contributions laws by bribing her to stay quiet.

There's a big difference here. Clinton having oral sex with Monica wasn't a crime.

trump bribing two women to stay quiet about sex is a crime. It's an illegal campaign contribution. He didn't declare it and it's above the legal amount allowed to contribute. Then he lied about the whole thing because he knew what he did was a crime.

The republicans impeached Clinton for his lie and you cheered them on pretending to be so shocked about the whole thing.

So this isn't the same thing. What trump did was much worse. It's pathetic that every time trump has been exposed as committing crimes you people lie and claim that either Clinton or Obama did it too. Which they didn't and pointing fingers of blame doesn't absolve trump from any of the many crimes he committed.

Since Clinton was impeached for lies about oral sex, you're a hypocrite to not want trump impeached for violating campaign and bribery laws. Yet you use that lie about oral sex to justify trump's crimes and not impose the same consequences on trump as you demanded on Clinton.

trump bribing two women to stay quiet about sex is a crime.

You're lying.

It's an illegal campaign contribution.

No it isn't.

A woman threatening a man with revealing private information about him to the public unless he pays her a large sum of money is a crime. It's called extortion. That is the crime that should be investigated here.
That is not a crime....unless you are talking about her with blackmail....Corporations pay off people for silence all the time....Congress uses tax dollars to silence their whores....so if what Trump did was a crime then they are all guilty....what would be a crime is if Trump used campaign money...but just like in Edwards case nearly impossible to prove.....

If it was to benefit the campaign, it was ipso facto campaign money.
quote: "If it was to benefit the campaign, it was ipso facto campaign money."
Yer fulla prunes.

Well if there is sooooo much evidence for impeachment, what are they waiting for?

Any day now...............................

It'd never get pass the Senate anyway

It would never pass the Senate today. That might change as the evidence is released.

Keep dreaming....Trump isn't going to be impeached

Deep down you all know it, IDK why you all keep getting your hopes up over nonsense like this

I've always said I hope he isn't impeached. I don't think it would be good for the country given the information we have now. I expect that information will change and impeachment might be necessary. I have no doubt he is a disgusting crook though.

I agree.

I have always said I don't want him impeached. I want his crimes exposed to the nation. I want the people to decide. Democracy and our votes should decide.

The main reason I don't want him impeached is I believe in democracy. I believe that the majority of the people of our nation are good and want what's right for our nation and people.

I also don't want a president pence to pardon trump.

Vote trump out of office then impose the full force of our justice system on him.

However, if the evidence exposes the fact that trump didn't honestly win that election, impeachment might be the only recourse.

I'm angry that republicans are putting our nation through all this. People need to vote. The vote does matter and does count. The parties aren't the same. They are very different and it's very clear to me which party shouldn't have any real power in our nation. They should have a voice but not the power to do all the damage they've been doing all these years.
You're putting the horse before the cart. First, you have to have a crime. Then the burden falls upon you to prove a crime was committed. None was. So your alleged anger at Republicans is all because you believe bad should happen to a good man and you want to use the judicial system to make you happy as pie.

Sorry, sweetie, you have to prove a crime. You can't do that because none was committed. And since there wasn't a crime and you're angry still, get help for your little irrational case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. If you don't care to do that, you are still doing this > :lalala:

The breaking news is that Trump violated three different campaign finance laws with the assistance of Michael Cohen according to prosecutors for the southern district of New York, and Trump is being implicated as a felon. Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Late Friday, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a document arguing that Michael Cohen, until last year President Trump’s personal attorney, should receive a substantial prison sentence for violations of federal law to which Cohen admitted guilt in August.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations
You can tell republicans on usmb who’ve been saying nothing burger are not interested in talking about this?

Not until rush of fox tell them how to respond

It would seem that the reason for the payments is important.

Cohen’s reason was to influence the election.

President Trump’s reason could have been strictly personal.

They don’t have to have the same reason.

This also seems like something the President could make go away by simply repaying the money to those who coughed up the money.

Reimbursement effectively means he made the payments himself.

Whatever the specific truth is, it’s all just bullshit nonsense by the sore loser left.

How the hell can hush money to mistresses influence an election when everyone already knew he was an adulterer?
You can't make influencing an election go away after the election is over with reimbursements. Lol! How stupid is that? He influenced the election by hiding the affair through hush money that wasn't his.

Hiding an affair isn’t influencing an election. We already knew that he’s an adulterer and it’s none of your damn business anyway.

The public doesn’t have an inherent right to know what someone does in his or her personal life, especially if laws aren’t being broken.

The only thing that matters in this case is intent.

We know what Cohen’s intent was.

It will be next to impossible to prove 2 President Trump’s intention was anything other than personal.
If trump’s intent was to hide the affair from his wife, why didn’t he pay Stormy to remain silent in 2011 when she went public with her story?
Good Point
It's laughable to claim Trump paid off these women to protect his reputation. He has spend most of his adult life building a reputation as a playboy, womanizer and an adulterer. His sexual conquests have been a source of pride, not shame.
I think he is truly sorry and is working hard to make his marriage work. I think he never grew up in that area until he realized he values his wife Melania and will continue to make up for his mistake in a way that is beneficial to his family circle. I pray that he will continue to try to do the right thing for those he loves, and I think chances are his new attitude will be well-received by his family. He has a lovely wife, inside and out.

The breaking news is that Trump violated three different campaign finance laws with the assistance of Michael Cohen according to prosecutors for the southern district of New York, and Trump is being implicated as a felon. Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Late Friday, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a document arguing that Michael Cohen, until last year President Trump’s personal attorney, should receive a substantial prison sentence for violations of federal law to which Cohen admitted guilt in August.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations
You can tell republicans on usmb who’ve been saying nothing burger are not interested in talking about this?
Is this IT!!?
Hell no this isn’t it. Trump Is so dirty this is just the start.

And this is no conspiracy theories or grasping for straws like Monica and Benghazi

We didn’t properly vet this guy. One term president but he’ll still go down in history as one of the most infamous men

Is this IT!!?
Hell no this isn’t it. Trump Is so dirty this is just the start.

And this is no conspiracy theories or grasping for straws like Monica and Benghazi

We didn’t properly vet this guy. One term president but he’ll still go down in history as one of the most infamous men

Of course I did. Your denial is a lie. Bernie was a member of the DNC, which can endorse its own candidates. If the parties can’t enforce their own candidates without reporting that as campaign contributions to the FEC, as you idiotically claim, then show where trump reported his contributions from such party endorsements.....

Bernie was a member of the DNC, which can endorse its own candidates.

You bet. He can give Hillary's campaign a huge benefit.
Why didn't she report that on her FEC documents?
Because the party can endorse its own caywithout being reported as a contribution. I note you failed to show trump reported his endorsements, which you claim should have been reported.

Because the party can endorse its own caywithout being reported as a contribution

But you said a benefit to the campaign is a contribution. Any benefit. You were wrong.

I note you failed to show trump reported his endorsements,

If I had made the claim you did, I'd have been all over the failure to report.
And I gave you an exemption to what has to be reported. It’s not my fault it bothers you so. And I take it your refusal to show trump reported such endorsements because he didn’t. Which means according to your nonsense, that’s yet another example of trump breaking the law.

And I gave you an exemption to what has to be reported.

So not every benefit needs to be reported?
Excellent!
You have a link that shows Trump's payoff benefit needs to be reported?
Sure....

In addition to contributing money, a nonconnected committee may donate goods or services to candidates and their committees. Gifts of goods or services are called in-kind contributions. For example, a committee makes an in-kind contribution when it:

Making in-kind contributions to candidates - FEC.gov

This also seems like something the President could make go away by simply repaying the money to those who coughed up the money.

Whatever the specific truth is, it’s all just bullshit nonsense by the sore loser left.

How the hell can hush money to mistresses influence an election when everyone already knew he was an adulterer?
With the election just days out, a porn star telling everyone he had sex with her while his newlywed wife was at home taking care of their newborn would have been explosive and certainly would have cost him votes. Maybe you’re scum who would vote for such a piece of shit of a husband, but many are not.
quote: Maybe you’re scum who would vote for such a piece of shit of a husband, but many are not.

What a laugh. If you voted for either Bill or Hill, are you defining yourself as 'scum'? Oh, never mind, introspection is not your forte.
Who did Hillary have an affair with? Who did Bill prior to 1996?

Snicker.

LOLOL

You really are an imbecile. Here’s your post I first responded to...
It is hilarious that NO ONE HERE has bothered to read the MEMO in full, it doesn't mention Trump at all.
... you said nothing about trump’s name not being in the document; instead, you can idiotically, and falsely, claimed it “doesn’t mention trump.”

2s0blvo.jpg

Dumbfuck... it mentions trump 23 times. It refers to him as ”Individual-1”

:dance:

With the election just days out, a porn star telling everyone he had sex with her while his newlywed wife was at home taking care of their newborn would have been explosive and certainly would have cost him votes. Maybe you’re scum who would vote for such a piece of shit of a husband, but many are not.
quote: Maybe you’re scum who would vote for such a piece of shit of a husband, but many are not.

What a laugh. If you voted for either Bill or Hill, are you defining yourself as 'scum'? Oh, never mind, introspection is not your forte.
Quote: Who did Hillary have an affair with? Who did Bill prior to 1996?

Bill and Hill have a different M.O. if there's any truth to this:
Jim McDougal, a long-time member of the Clintons’ Arkansas inner circle and a central figure in the Whitewater scandal, passed away from a heart attack in prison in 1998. But he said in a final interview before his death that Hillary Clinton had a "hard, difficult personality" and was "riding [Vince Foster] every minute" about Whitewater before Foster took his own life.
McDougal also described his ex-friend Bill as a "master con artist" who married Hillary after a "cold-blooded search" to find himself a politically beneficial wife. Bill, according to McDougal, also privately wanted to prevent Hillary from succeeding in her own political career.
Hillary Clinton Bullied Vince Foster Before Suicide

It'd never get pass the Senate anyway

It would never pass the Senate today. That might change as the evidence is released.

Keep dreaming....Trump isn't going to be impeached

Deep down you all know it, IDK why you all keep getting your hopes up over nonsense like this

I've always said I hope he isn't impeached. I don't think it would be good for the country given the information we have now. I expect that information will change and impeachment might be necessary. I have no doubt he is a disgusting crook though.

I agree.

I have always said I don't want him impeached. I want his crimes exposed to the nation. I want the people to decide. Democracy and our votes should decide.

The main reason I don't want him impeached is I believe in democracy. I believe that the majority of the people of our nation are good and want what's right for our nation and people.

I also don't want a president pence to pardon trump.

Vote trump out of office then impose the full force of our justice system on him.

However, if the evidence exposes the fact that trump didn't honestly win that election, impeachment might be the only recourse.

I'm angry that republicans are putting our nation through all this. People need to vote. The vote does matter and does count. The parties aren't the same. They are very different and it's very clear to me which party shouldn't have any real power in our nation. They should have a voice but not the power to do all the damage they've been doing all these years.
You're putting the horse before the cart. First, you have to have a crime. Then the burden falls upon you to prove a crime was committed. None was. So your alleged anger at Republicans is all because you believe bad should happen to a good man and you want to use the judicial system to make you happy as pie.

Sorry, sweetie, you have to prove a crime. You can't do that because none was committed. And since there wasn't a crime and you're angry still, get help for your little irrational case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. If you don't care to do that, you are still doing this > :lalala:

Will you feel the same way if Mueller proves unquestionable crimes were committed by our president?

Quote: Who did Hillary have an affair with? Who did Bill prior to 1996?

Bill and Hill have a different M.O. if there's any truth to this:
Jim McDougal, a long-time member of the Clintons’ Arkansas inner circle and a central figure in the Whitewater scandal, passed away from a heart attack in prison in 1998. But he said in a final interview before his death that Hillary Clinton had a "hard, difficult personality" and was "riding [Vince Foster] every minute" about Whitewater before Foster took his own life.
McDougal also described his ex-friend Bill as a "master con artist" who married Hillary after a "cold-blooded search" to find himself a politically beneficial wife. Bill, according to McDougal, also privately wanted to prevent Hillary from succeeding in her own political career.
Hillary Clinton Bullied Vince Foster Before Suicide

So Hillary wasn’t an adulter. Thanks for conceding.

Forum List

Back