Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

Drumpf claimed he never knew about the payment. You are being led by a liar and carnival barker
And Bill Clinton said he never had sex with Monica...to attempt to save his marriage...I didn't hear you bellyaching back then....its his personal life...remember?....Trump wasn't even president when he met Stormy...but slick boy was when he shoved a cigar up Monica...

Clinton didn't break campaign contributions laws by bribing her to stay quiet.

There's a big difference here. Clinton having oral sex with Monica wasn't a crime.

trump bribing two women to stay quiet about sex is a crime. It's an illegal campaign contribution. He didn't declare it and it's above the legal amount allowed to contribute. Then he lied about the whole thing because he knew what he did was a crime.

The republicans impeached Clinton for his lie and you cheered them on pretending to be so shocked about the whole thing.

So this isn't the same thing. What trump did was much worse. It's pathetic that every time trump has been exposed as committing crimes you people lie and claim that either Clinton or Obama did it too. Which they didn't and pointing fingers of blame doesn't absolve trump from any of the many crimes he committed.

Since Clinton was impeached for lies about oral sex, you're a hypocrite to not want trump impeached for violating campaign and bribery laws. Yet you use that lie about oral sex to justify trump's crimes and not impose the same consequences on trump as you demanded on Clinton.

trump bribing two women to stay quiet about sex is a crime.

You're lying.

It's an illegal campaign contribution.

No it isn't.

A woman threatening a man with revealing private information about him to the public unless he pays her a large sum of money is a crime. It's called extortion. That is the crime that should be investigated here.

It's a shame the victim wasn't a Law 'n Order candidate. He would've hustled right down to the Police Station and filed charges.

Atta boy. Blame the victim.

And Bill Clinton said he never had sex with Monica...to attempt to save his marriage...I didn't hear you bellyaching back then....its his personal life...remember?....Trump wasn't even president when he met Stormy...but slick boy was when he shoved a cigar up Monica...

There's a big difference here. Clinton having oral sex with Monica wasn't a crime.

trump bribing two women to stay quiet about sex is a crime. It's an illegal campaign contribution. He didn't declare it and it's above the legal amount allowed to contribute. Then he lied about the whole thing because he knew what he did was a crime.

The republicans impeached Clinton for his lie and you cheered them on pretending to be so shocked about the whole thing.

So this isn't the same thing. What trump did was much worse. It's pathetic that every time trump has been exposed as committing crimes you people lie and claim that either Clinton or Obama did it too. Which they didn't and pointing fingers of blame doesn't absolve trump from any of the many crimes he committed.

Since Clinton was impeached for lies about oral sex, you're a hypocrite to not want trump impeached for violating campaign and bribery laws. Yet you use that lie about oral sex to justify trump's crimes and not impose the same consequences on trump as you demanded on Clinton.

You're lying.

No it isn't.

A woman threatening a man with revealing private information about him to the public unless he pays her a large sum of money is a crime. It's called extortion. That is the crime that should be investigated here.

It's a shame the victim wasn't a Law 'n Order candidate. He would've hustled right down to the Police Station and filed charges.

Did you think the authorities would learn about it through osmosis? If the victim doesn't report it, who does?

You're lying.

No it isn't.

Did you think the authorities would learn about it through osmosis? If the victim doesn't report it, who does?

Obviously, the victim was horrendously traumatized and could not come forward expeditiously. Perhaps not even for 36 years. So he succumbed to the extortion.

Obviously, now that it's all out in the open it should be vigorously prosecuted and these evil women jailed.

I kind of wish the deep state tries to to remove President Trump from office..I have been aching for a civil war of cleansing in this country...I have BEEN ready for 15 years so lets get it on.
So what will you fight for? Getting rid of the rule of law or the Constitution? Because that is what Trump has done. He shit on our laws and poisoned our free and fair elections.
No he did not. And you know it too, don't you. You're becoming the laughing stock of USMB for your multiple grabs at straws to turn a private matter into a public one. And you had a lot of lawyers in on the planning stage who knew that this was just a Hollyweird technique of making easy-to-fool people like yourself real mad. I bet you're a real nice person in real life. Here, you're just a distributor of good-little-apparatchik inanities. Poor baby.

Drumpf claimed he never knew about the payment. You are being led by a liar and carnival barker

You're lying.

No it isn't.

That is not a crime....unless you are talking about her with blackmail....Corporations pay off people for silence all the time....Congress uses tax dollars to silence their whores....so if what Trump did was a crime then they are all guilty....what would be a crime is if Trump used campaign money...but just like in Edwards case nearly impossible to prove.....

You're lying.

No it isn't.

That is not a crime....unless you are talking about her with blackmail....Corporations pay off people for silence all the time....Congress uses tax dollars to silence their whores....so if what Trump did was a crime then they are all guilty....what would be a crime is if Trump used campaign money...but just like in Edwards case nearly impossible to prove.....

Yes, it's a crime. What the two women did to Trump was a crime.

ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: extortion; plural noun: extortions
the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
synonyms: blackmail, shakedown;
formalexaction
"arrested on a charge of extortion"

You're lying.

No it isn't.

If it was to benefit the campaign, it was ipso facto campaign money.

You're lying.

No it isn't.

ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
formalexaction
Its not extortion dummy....it is not illegal to gift someone for their silence...like I said corporations do it all the time....believe me...if it was his money and not the campaigns he broke no laws...it doesn't look good but its not illegal....

You're lying.

No it isn't.

If it was to benefit the campaign, it was ipso facto campaign money.

Liar.

Well if there is sooooo much evidence for impeachment, what are they waiting for?

Any day now...............................

It'd never get pass the Senate anyway

It would never pass the Senate today. That might change as the evidence is released.

Keep dreaming....Trump isn't going to be impeached

Deep down you all know it, IDK why you all keep getting your hopes up over nonsense like this

I've always said I hope he isn't impeached. I don't think it would be good for the country given the information we have now. I expect that information will change and impeachment might be necessary. I have no doubt he is a disgusting crook though.

I agree.

I have always said I don't want him impeached. I want his crimes exposed to the nation. I want the people to decide. Democracy and our votes should decide.

The main reason I don't want him impeached is I believe in democracy. I believe that the majority of the people of our nation are good and want what's right for our nation and people.

I also don't want a president pence to pardon trump.

Vote trump out of office then impose the full force of our justice system on him.

However, if the evidence exposes the fact that trump didn't honestly win that election, impeachment might be the only recourse.

I'm angry that republicans are putting our nation through all this. People need to vote. The vote does matter and does count. The parties aren't the same. They are very different and it's very clear to me which party shouldn't have any real power in our nation. They should have a voice but not the power to do all the damage they've been doing all these years.

The breaking news is that Trump violated three different campaign finance laws with the assistance of Michael Cohen according to prosecutors for the southern district of New York, and Trump is being implicated as a felon. Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Late Friday, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a document arguing that Michael Cohen, until last year President Trump’s personal attorney, should receive a substantial prison sentence for violations of federal law to which Cohen admitted guilt in August.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations
LOL...a CONVICTED liar is now being believed? Are we living in a twilight zone or what! ROFL this is hilarious.
You think Cohen May have documentation or taped anything?
I don't care if he does or doesn't. ANYTHING can be made up.
LOL...a CONVICTED liar is now being believed?

How do you know he’s lying?

His testimony has been corroborated by more witnesses.
LOL he is a CONVICTED LIAR....twice now! This is funny. I don't care though Trump could literally shoot someone on 5th avenue and I wouldn't give a shit.

Yes we know you wouldn't care if trump committed murder on 5th avenue. You would probably cheer him on.

Your problem is that you're no one and you don't matter.

Those who do matter, the DOJ, the FBI and our justice system will promptly arrest trump, prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law and trump will either face the death penalty or die in prison. Most likely die in prison since he's over 70 years old now and has maybe a decade and a half left of life.

That is reality. You may not care if he murders someone but you don't matter.

I'll have fun watching you and those like you come unglued while you have to watch the fullest extent of our justice system come crashing down on trump.

You're lying.

No it isn't.

ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
formalexaction
Its not extortion dummy....it is not illegal to gift someone for their silence...like I said corporations do it all the time....believe me...if it was his money and not the campaigns he broke no laws...it doesn't look good but its not illegal....

Seriously, dummy? You think Trump did this as a gift?

Trump gave those women money because they had his stupid ass over a barrel and he knew it. Textbook case of extortion. Both women should be prosecuted and jailed.

Trump gave those women money because they had his stupid ass over a barrel and he knew it. Textbook case of extortion. Both women should be prosecuted and jailed.
Well you would have to have evidence of this specific threat by the women.

It would seem that the reason for the payments is important.

Cohen’s reason was to influence the election.

President Trump’s reason could have been strictly personal.

They don’t have to have the same reason.

This also seems like something the President could make go away by simply repaying the money to those who coughed up the money.

Reimbursement effectively means he made the payments himself.

Whatever the specific truth is, it’s all just bullshit nonsense by the sore loser left.

How the hell can hush money to mistresses influence an election when everyone already knew he was an adulterer?
In the early months of 2016 Trump was on the primary trail fighting for every vote. In a TV interview he said he was a Christian and he spoke of his early years. He said he didn't get to go to church as much as he wanted to but he kept a bible by his bed that he read every night. Trump was doing his best to make sure he got the votes from the religious right. It was in this environment that he paid hush money to keep his affairs secret. I seriously doubt a jury would be convinced that he paid hush money for any reason other than getting votes.
Maybe the White House was his road to redemption from past errors, Mr. Flopper. He now knows he has to behave himself and make amends to his wife Melania. He may like what he finds on the side of humility and fidelity that he has been through and adopt it as his future. Seems to me he has a pretty good start now that he's in the fishbowl of the Executive Branch. Even the prodigal son was welcomed home, after all, and his life was as bad as it gets from the description rendered in the good book.
Anerica has the opportunity to make a comeback. I'm pretty sure President Trump just wants to do his part. Of course, the ninnyhammers in the press do not want good to come about, but it's been that way since he received the Republican nomination. Our nation became strong by exercising discipline in the changing of the Executive Branch, the Legislative Branch transitions from time to time, and since Federal Judge Bork lost his chance at the Supreme court, even the Justice Department nominees have become political targets.

We need to work harder on peaceful transitions. It would be easier if we went back to the discipline the press used to have of giving elected people a year to see what they come up with before starting in with the hatchet jobs. Also, I understand there have been political ladies men around from Colonial times, but back then, private lives pretty much were left private because people cared that political wives didn't have to be shamed with too much information. Political winners seem to be on a lot of aggressive womens' targets, and some men are weak to that appeal, some remain loyal to their wives. I know it seems idealistic, but I loved Jimmy Durante's song back when for a disciplined trait I admire in hetero men:

Oh, yest, and an edit:

If Trump is trying to make amends to his wife Melania, he's doing a pretty poor job of it. His affair with Stormy Daniels was a year after his marriage to Melania and just 4 months after the birth of his son. Then there was the Karen McDougal affair also during his marriage to Melania. And there were the accusations of grouping and molestation both during and before Melania.

BTW I haven't seen much happiness in the White House these days.

It would seem that the reason for the payments is important.

Cohen’s reason was to influence the election.

President Trump’s reason could have been strictly personal.

They don’t have to have the same reason.

This also seems like something the President could make go away by simply repaying the money to those who coughed up the money.

Reimbursement effectively means he made the payments himself.

Whatever the specific truth is, it’s all just bullshit nonsense by the sore loser left.

How the hell can hush money to mistresses influence an election when everyone already knew he was an adulterer?
You can't make influencing an election go away after the election is over with reimbursements. Lol! How stupid is that? He influenced the election by hiding the affair through hush money that wasn't his.

Hiding an affair isn’t influencing an election. We already knew that he’s an adulterer and it’s none of your damn business anyway.

The public doesn’t have an inherent right to know what someone does in his or her personal life, especially if laws aren’t being broken.

The only thing that matters in this case is intent.

We know what Cohen’s intent was.

It will be next to impossible to prove 2 President Trump’s intention was anything other than personal.
If trump’s intent was to hide the affair from his wife, why didn’t he pay Stormy to remain silent in 2011 when she went public with her story?
Good Point
It's laughable to claim Trump paid off these women to protect his reputation. He has spend most of his adult life building a reputation as a playboy, womanizer and an adulterer. His sexual conquests have been a source of pride, not shame.

You're lying.

No it isn't.

Obviously, the victim was horrendously traumatized and could not come forward expeditiously. Perhaps not even for 36 years. So he succumbed to the extortion.

Obviously, now that it's all out in the open it should be vigorously prosecuted and these evil women jailed.
Trump's history as an adulterer and womanizer, who has admitted to the world his behavior in groping women makes it hard to see him for anything other than what he is.

Forum List

Back