Trump Has Reportedly Been Asking About Pardons for Himself, His Family, and More

Can't pardon yourself for crimes you haven't been charged with or may be charged with in the future.
There is no blanket pardon that covers forward time after 1/20/2021.

One of the networks had a good feature on this last night. The fraud and money laundering issues he may face with
the Manhattan DA will be the only charges where he could face jail time. The rest of the actions are concerning civil lawsuits
that will keep him busy financially and legally, but won't have any threat of prison time.
Yes he can pardon himself for every federal CRIME HE COMMITTED prior to the pardon, even if it is not found until after he leaves office.

Sad, but True.

Even though we claim no one is above the law, the founders never presumed we would have a LAWLESS president, that would pardon himself and family for all of their CRIMES COMMITTED, so they did not specifically ban a president from doing this...

Any new crimes, after pardon, would be prosecuted.

An impeachment would be in order for such an abuse, and to prevent Trump from ever holding a government position again.
What federal crimes do you speak of, Care? The ones concocted by the democrats?
Obstruction of justice and breaking the emoluments claus come to mind.

But a pardon also includes an admission of guilt. The innocent do not require pardoning.

Where does it say that, dumbass?

Is emoluments claus related to Santa Claus?
Article 2 of the constitution.

There's more to that document than the 2nd amendment.

As they say, rhe more you know...

The resolution of that image is nowhere near our capabilities. Believe me, I know. Why don't you and your libtard friends just STFU, and stop exposing your hypocrisy and ignorance?
It's not just the resolution. From the images they were able to calculate the orbit of the spy satellite that took the pictures, and know what it will be capable of photographing and when.

Hey dumbass! Spy satellites can adjust their orbits!

What a dipshit!

POST 25925390
Pardons can be specific (a particular crime at a particular time) or they can be blanked (any and all crimes during a specific time period)
Caveat is that pardons can not extend into the future.

POST 25925915
Apparently English is a language beyond your capability. You claimed the pardon must list all crimes. I disagreed, and then, when challenged, you showed proof that it does NOT have to list all crimes. STFU until you learn the language!
You can see my post 390 was well before you claimed my post said different

Yes, you backpedaled when you proved yourself wrong. I see nothing where you admit that you fucked up!
post 390 came before your post 915, there was no backpedaling, you're just a moron who can't read.

Keep working at it. Ask your elementary school teacher for help and you will get it down eventually.

Can't pardon yourself for crimes you haven't been charged with or may be charged with in the future.
There is no blanket pardon that covers forward time after 1/20/2021.

One of the networks had a good feature on this last night. The fraud and money laundering issues he may face with
the Manhattan DA will be the only charges where he could face jail time. The rest of the actions are concerning civil lawsuits
that will keep him busy financially and legally, but won't have any threat of prison time.
Yes he can pardon himself for every federal CRIME HE COMMITTED prior to the pardon, even if it is not found until after he leaves office.

Sad, but True.

Even though we claim no one is above the law, the founders never presumed we would have a LAWLESS president, that would pardon himself and family for all of their CRIMES COMMITTED, so they did not specifically ban a president from doing this...

Any new crimes, after pardon, would be prosecuted.

An impeachment would be in order for such an abuse, and to prevent Trump from ever holding a government position again.
What federal crimes do you speak of, Care? The ones concocted by the democrats?
Obstruction of justice and breaking the emoluments claus come to mind.

But a pardon also includes an admission of guilt. The innocent do not require pardoning.

Where does it say that, dumbass?

Is emoluments claus related to Santa Claus?
Article 2 of the constitution.

There's more to that document than the 2nd amendment.

As they say, rhe more you know...

Quote it, you incredible dumbass libtard!

"The pardon powers of the President are based on Article Two of the United States Constitution (Section 2, Clause 1), which provides: ... shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of impeachment. "

Now, where does it say that the crimes must be documented as shit for brains and you (apparently) claim?

Last edited:
Notwithstanding any actual crimes that Trump has committed, can you actually "future" pardon yourself for any crimes you have committed and expect to be convicted of in the future? Can't you only pardon for a specific crime already convicted?

No.

Its' been established that you can pardon someone for pending charges or even possible charges, as Nixon did with Ford in 1974, and which Bush Sr. did with all the Iran-Contra conspirators in 1993.

Bush left with good will the dems? You nuts hated him almost as much as you hate Trump.
Ofcourse, you just hate who you're told to hate.

No one really talked about impeaching him, and no one talked about charging him with crimes after he left.

Yes, he left on pretty good terms, given how badly he messed up everything.
Wrong.
The leftists were hysterical over the following:
Haliburton
War crimes
Blood for oil
Revenge for daddy
Cheney
Osama bin laden
Thrown shoes
Pretzels
The word nuclear
Cindy Shehan
Flight suits
Mission accomplished
I could go on and on

He knows he will have no protection from legal prosecution of his crimes.
He's toast. Even if he can pardon himself from federal crimes(which I doubt is possible) he can't pardon himself for state crimes. He's done.

lol...You think he’s going to prison? I call that unhinged.
I'd be satisfied with fining him into abject poverty.

What a detestable slob you are.
I mean abject, eating ramen noodles three times a week, I gotta fight for a space at the homeless shelter, eating outta trash cans poverty.

Rot in hell asshole.
His whole rotten family. Living in dumpsters.

Pathetic
Poetic justice.

Sick mind. What you are suggesting is pure revenge, hate filled revenge...Unamerican.

Anonymous sources say that Bass v 2.0 robbed a little old lady at 5th and Vine.
DAMN. I bought her that fifth and gave her the "vine".

Bush left with good will the dems? You nuts hated him almost as much as you hate Trump.

No one really talked about impeaching him, and no one talked about charging him with crimes after he left.

Wrong.
Haliburton
War crimes
Blood for oil
Revenge for daddy
Cheney
Osama bin laden
Thrown shoes
Pretzels
The word nuclear
Cindy Shehan
Flight suits
Mission accomplished
I could go on and on
So were the intelligent on the right.
Remember all those assholes that said "if Bush get's back in,I'm leaving" ?

Gone since Dec 18,2005.

Wrong.
Haliburton
War crimes
Blood for oil
Revenge for daddy
Cheney
Osama bin laden
Thrown shoes
Pretzels
The word nuclear
Cindy Shehan
Flight suits
Mission accomplished
I could go on and on

I guess you could. Most of those were the petty things all presidents get. You know, in the good old days when we put grownups in the position. Not 74 year old man-children

He's toast. Even if he can pardon himself from federal crimes(which I doubt is possible) he can't pardon himself for state crimes. He's done.

I mean abject, eating ramen noodles three times a week, I gotta fight for a space at the homeless shelter, eating outta trash cans poverty.

Rot in hell asshole.

Pathetic
Poetic justice.

Sick mind. What you are suggesting is pure revenge, hate filled revenge...Unamerican.
What do you think your Orange idol is engaged in right now, you twit!

tRumplings suffer from a sever lack of self awareness.

Rot in hell asshole.

Pathetic
Poetic justice.

I think the President is engaged in making sure that a valid election took place, and that American's can have confidence in future elections...Very American....

Rot in hell asshole.

Pathetic
Poetic justice.

I think the President is engaged in making sure that a valid election took place, and that American's can have confidence in future elections...Very American....
I think you are incapable of thinking and are just parroting what you were told to say.

Rot in hell asshole.

Pathetic
Poetic justice.

I think you are incapable of thinking and are just parroting what you were told to say.

Again your projection is not my problem....Seek help for your afliction....

Rot in hell asshole.

Pathetic
Poetic justice.

Again your projection is not my problem....Seek help for your afliction....
Lol, you poor kid. Your whole world has been turned upside down.

He knows that the Left has such hatred for him that they will manufacture crimes to prosecute Trump. Impeachment proved that.

Rot in hell asshole.

Pathetic
Poetic justice.

Especially rich, coming from you.

Forum List

Back