Trump Has Screwed The Pooch!

The New York Times has published a late piece of news putting Trump's hands yards deep in the Classified files and written proof of multiple violations 18 USC, et al he stole from OUR GOVERNMENT!! Here is the article, for all you objective folks to piss and moan about how Trump is being picked on. Will Trumpery be silent or crying his eyes out tomorrow? Here is the link.

{ Trump Had More Than 300 Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago }
Shut the fuck up with this bullshit

Actually, no, the president does not have to do any paperwork at all.
He CAN do paperwork, if he wants to declassify it for everyone.
But for example if he just wants White House staff to have trivial declassified access to it while it is in the White House, he does not have do one bit of paperwork.
His word is all it takes.
sorry buddy he has to file paperwork to declassify any document those are the laws you can tap dance all around ... there is no such thing as a declassification for the people in his white house staff ... its either for all or none ....there's no in between ... where do you guys get this shit ... oh I forget from the local conspiracy theorist, my bad ... now he can authorize a person on his staff to see classified documents but he can't just make it declassified for his staff... that law doesn't exist ...
Wrong.
No president ever has to or ever did file any paperwork to declassify anything.
That is because presidents are above any classified doc executive order, so they just all do whatever they want with classified docs.
Typically presidents never get a security check because they don't need one, and they can then confer clearance on anyone they want, like staffers, secretaries, cabinet members, lawyers, etc.

The idea a president has to follow his own executive orders, is silly.
Presidents never have and never will.
I'm still laughing at your rambling here ... remember Jared he didn't have a clearance ... trump had to file paperwork allowing him to see classified documents ... as you will see he's going to go to jail over this ... there isn't any paperwork on him declassifying these documents ... that's why the judge of the court of appeals said to trumps lawyers to produce the paperwork or stop saying it was declassified ... your post is so funny never seen so much rambling nonsense ...

and yet you could defend trump.... now whose the gutless pussy ... that would be you ... I've seen your types with all the innuendoes trying to attack the person's manhood, I get it you're a coward... we get it you can't defend trump you can't find anything to defend the lying bastard ...
I am happy to “defend” Trump against the bullshit people like you spout. For fuck sake, I’d even “defend” our scumbag demented President if he were constantly being attacked with the kind of utterly dishonest accusations you turds utilize.

Attacking your manhood is easy. You don’t have any.

Actually, you are somewhat incorrect Hillary's server was very secure ... you meant to say Hillary's server wasn't unauthorized for classified documents by the government ... there is a difference ... the company Platte River security company was who she used has a very good reputation for not getting hacked ... still they haven't been hacked ... like I said they were authorized by the government ...

Actually, you are somewhat incorrect Hillary's server was very secure ...

It was unsecure.

Can't stand the fact you doosh through crazy straws and, make us watch.
translation = ya got nothing ... I got it ... you repub-lie-can'ts can't defend your loser leader Donald J (jerkoff) Trump ... he looks good in an orange jumpsuit behind bars don't ya thinl

Attachments

• trump in jail.png
    trump in jail.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 5

It was unsecure.
you need to go and look at the history of the company Platte River security ... they to date have never been hacked so you are wrong ... but I get it, it burst your bubble thinking Hillary could be hacked ... you cry at night say mommy, hillary was a hack right ??? your mommy says sorry Hunny bunny Hillary had a great server company she's never been hacked at Platte River security .thats where her 30 thousand emails were... try not to break out in a hysterical scream crying as hard as you can .....

Last edited:
I am happy to “defend” Trump against the bullshit people like you spout. For fuck sake, I’d even “defend” our scumbag demented President if he were constantly being attacked with the kind of utterly dishonest accusations you turds utilize.

It was unsecure.

actually, you can't cause you have this little dick syndrome ...you have this need to attack a real man ... i understand when you drop your pans to impress your new honey, she brakes out laughing at your tiny dick ... she says to you I'll never feal that worthless dick ...so you post this way to give yourself a ego boost ... we get it short guy little dick womwn laughing at you ...

of course, you do losers can't stand the fact that they defend a loser so to save face you talk like this tuff guy ... you can't deal with the fact that he tells so many lies then you can't defend him so you lie too ...

Did you defend Biden against the utterly dishonest accusations about getting a prosecutor fired in Ukraine?

you need to go and look at the history of the company Platte River security ... they to date have never been hacked so you are wrong ... but I get it, it burst your bubble thinking Hillary could be hacked ... you cry at night say mommy, hillary was a hack right ??? your mommy says sorry Hunny bunny Hillary had a great server company she's never been hacked at Platte River security .thats where her 30 thousand emails were... try not to break out in a hysterical scream crying as hard as you can .....
There is no such things as a server that cannot be hacked.
CPUs are way too fast.
Presuming you know what I'm talking about.

I'm expecting you to respond with an ad hominem.

you need to go and look at the history of the company Platte River security ... they to date have never been hacked so you are wrong ...

That was after she left the State Department. DURR

Forum List

Back