Trump Has Screwed The Pooch!

The New York Times has published a late piece of news putting Trump's hands yards deep in the Classified files and written proof of multiple violations 18 USC, et al he stole from OUR GOVERNMENT!! Here is the article, for all you objective folks to piss and moan about how Trump is being picked on. Will Trumpery be silent or crying his eyes out tomorrow? Here is the link.

{ Trump Had More Than 300 Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago }
Leave Melinia out of this.

Lol why should we believe you that he declassified them if you are basing that off of nothing at all?
I’m not basing on (or off of) “nothing at all.”

I’ve already cited my source.

Ultimately, if Brandon continues what he has now started, there will come a day of reckoning. And then, if the DOJ is retarded enough to charge Trump under the Espionage Act, it will be the government’s burden to prove — beyond a reasonable doubt — that the materials had not been declassified.

Your denial? Baseless. Patel’s statements? First hand knowledge.

I’m not basing on (or off of) “nothing at all.”

I’ve already cited my source.

Ultimately, if Brandon continues what he has now started, there will come a day of reckoning. And then, if the DOJ is retarded enough to charge Trump under the Espionage Act, it will be the government’s burden to prove — beyond a reasonable doubt — that the materials had not been declassified.

Your denial? Baseless. Patel’s statements? First hand knowledge.
Lol good god. A Trump official said this therefore we are supposed to believe
It? Absolutely ridiculous.

I don’t know for sure if Trump declassified them or not but i don’t need to prove a negative anyway. Someone has to prove he declassified them. No one can.

The New York Times has published a late piece of news putting Trump's hands yards deep in the Classified files and written proof of multiple violations 18 USC, et al he stole from OUR GOVERNMENT!! Here is the article, for all you objective folks to piss and moan about how Trump is being picked on. Will Trumpery be silent or crying his eyes out tomorrow? Here is the link.

{ Trump Had More Than 300 Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago }
Gobble gobble little goldfish. Don't those fish flakes taste yummy? :auiqs.jpg:

I don’t know for sure if Trump declassified them or not but i don’t need to prove a negative anyway. Someone has to prove he declassified them. No one can.
The government has to prove they were still classified. But if the President says he declassified them, then the government is obliged to prove that he didn’t. Good luck, schmucks.

I couldn’t care less what you allegedly believe.
Again, you’re wrong. The government (if they are stupid enough to seek and then manage to get an indictment against him on such charges) bears the burden of proof. What you “believe” or don’t believe doesn’t mean diddly dog.

Last edited:
The government has to prove they were still classified. But if the President says he declassified them, then the government is obliged to prove that he didn’t. Good luck, schmucks.
Lol the government is going to say he didn’t because they found no evidence of the formal, specific process being done. Trump will have to counter by proving the process was done. If Trump can’t provide that evidence, then it’s reasonable to assume he didn’t declassify them.

Lol the government is going to say he didn’t because they found no evidence of the formal, specific process being done. Trump will have to counter by proving the process was done. If Trump can’t provide that evidence, then it’s reasonable to assume he didn’t declassify them.
Zzz. Yeah. The government might say that. They’ll feel fucking stupid saying it. Why? Because there is zero requirement on the part of the President to go through any such procedural hurdles.

This is going to be a lot of fun....

Mr. President when did you declassify these documents...? Jan. 19 before I left office.... I did with my verbal authority. (1st hand statement vs.... but but but but....) Not going to end well for them...

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Good luck with that... Trumps verbal firsthand statement in court vs your hearsay.... HMMMMMMM not going to go well for you...

This is going to be a lot of fun....

Mr. President when did you declassify these documents...? Jan. 19 before I left office.... I did with my verbal authority. 1st hand statement vs.... but but but but....

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Actually, if he were to ever get charged, he might not testify at all. You ignorant twit.

But his team could easily call Kash Patel to lay it all out.

Your laughter doesn’t change the fact that the government cannot prove the negative in all Probability. 😎 And unless they do, that charge would fail. As it should.

Actually, if he were to ever get charged, he might not testify at all. You ignorant twit.

But his team could easily call Kash Patel to lay it all out.

Your laughter doesn’t change the fact that the government cannot prove the negative in all Probability. 😎 And unless they do, that charge would fail. As it should.
I understand that Trump would not testify unless it became necessary... I was simply pointing out the fantasy that these people are in.... Kash would most certainly seal the coffin on them. Being literal might have gone to far.;)

Declassified by Trump. Are they claiming Biden reclassified them after he [Biden] was installed?
In order to declassify such documents, you need the appropriate departmental paper-trail.

Produce the paperwork - dated and certified on-or-before January 20, 2021 - and your Orange Baboon is off-the-hook.

Fail to produce it and it's all just more bull$hit and failed cover-your-a$$ nonsense from your Idiot Savante.

Nobody - except you clowns - believes that Orange-tainted lying sack-of-$hit.

I understand that Trump would not testify unless it became necessary... I was simply pointing out the fantasy that these people are in.... Kash would most certainly seal the coffin on them. Being literal might have gone to far.;)
Forgive me. I did get a bit carried away. I thought you were Billie.zip in that prior post. My bad.

In order to declassify such documents, you need the appropriate departmental paper-trail

False. You might if you were authorized to classify or declassify. But the President? Nope. His say so would have been good enough. He says it and it’s so.
Produce the paperwork and your Orange Baboon is off-the-hook.

GFY. Application denied. And nobody is on the hook anyway.
Fail to produce it and it's all just more bull$hit and failed cover-your-a$$ nonsense from your Idiot Savante.

Wrong. As already noted.
Nobody - except you clowns - believes that Orange-tainted lying sack-of-$hit.
Nobody but you jerkoff scumbags assumes that President Trump is lying.

False. You might if you were authorized to classify or declassify. But the President? Nope. His say so would have been good enough. He says it and it’s so.

Wrong. As already noted.

We'll see what the US Department of Justice, and the Grand Jury, and the US House January 6th Committee, all have to day about that... :itsok:

Wrong. As already noted.

To many people think that the process must happen before they can declassify something. That is not true where the president is concerned, his word is law in this matter. HIs word is the end of the discussion.

Forum List

Back