🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Has Turned Things Around

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
As he promised, Trump has turned things around. The declining deficit he inherited is now double what it was, and accelerating upward. Trump has submitted the biggest spending budget by any human in the history of the world.

The longest bull run in history which had eight years of momentum behind it has been turned around. Trillions have been lost as the Dow dives, thanks to Shutdown Tariff Man.

Elected on third base, Trump is trying to steal second! :lol:

For the Trumptards, I have created some numbered responses so you can save time with your excuses. Just tell us which number you wish to use as your defense.

1: Yeahbut Hillary!

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

4. It's the Democrats fault Trump spends so much!

5. MEXICANS!

6) watching buthurt liberals squirm. Burning down their own house: take that liberals
ph897gvmg8621.jpg

But Dotard said the Dow could hit 30,000! Now watch the cult launch into orbit defending "Dear Leader" & the shit show he's running!!!

The best way to get folks to talk about President Obama here is to start a thread that doesn't shower President Trump with praise.

Even worse than I feared.
Yup. This shit is starting to get scary. It's not even funny.
And yet another wild swing back in the other direction is possible.

We just don't learn.
You know what would do that?

A balanced fucking budget.

Deficit Donald just submitted one with a trillion dollar shortfall.

If Trump submitted Obama's biggest budget ever, we would actually have a zero deficit.

Thank Sequestration for a Smaller Deficit in FY 2015

The Fiscal Year 2015 federal budget is the U.S. government spending and revenue from October 1, 2014, through September 30, 2015. Spending totaled $3.688 trillion but revenue was only $3.250 trillion.

Who Really Pays Uncle Sam's Bills?

The U.S. government's total revenue is estimated to be $3.422 trillion for Fiscal Year 2019.

Damned near zero difference between FY2019 revenues and FY2015 budget.

All Trump had to do was submit Obama's 2015 budget, and we'd be in great shape.

Instead:

Current U.S. government spending is $4.407 trillion. That's the federal budget for the fiscal year 2019

How Congress Really Spends Your Money

One. Trillion. Dollar. Deficit.

Deficit Donald has really turned things around!

Hahahahahaha....funny ass shit. I love it when you lowlife filthy fucks try to pretend you have cash at stake. Don’t worry beggars, your EBT cards and welfare checks are still good. We got you.
From a guy who started a thread about morality a few minutes ago.

You can't make this stuff up.

Hahahahahaha....funny ass shit. I love it when you lowlife filthy fucks try to pretend you have cash at stake. Don’t worry beggars, your EBT cards and welfare checks are still good. We got you.

You’re confused...moral folks tend to pay their own way and expect others to do the same. Weird huh?

You’re confused...moral folks tend to pay their own way and expect others to do the same. Weird huh?
I hope you find a way to be a little less miserable, hateful and paranoid in the New Year.

The best way to get folks to talk about President Obama here is to start a thread that doesn't shower President Trump with praise.

The ONLY thing Trump supporters can spew outta their shitty pie holes = OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA .........

......... HILLARY ........

i have a home that's pd for
3 (older) cars all pd for
credit cards pd in full every month
& put the kid thru college with no loans
i have zero debt, zilch, nada, nothing.

so bite me.

As he promised, Trump has turned things around. The declining deficit he inherited is now double what it was, and accelerating upward. Trump has submitted the biggest spending budget by any human in the history of the world.

The longest bull run in history which had eight years of momentum behind it has been turned around. Trillions have been lost as the Dow dives, thanks to Shutdown Tariff Man.

Elected on third base, Trump is trying to steal second! :lol:

For the Trumptards, I have created some numbered responses so you can save time with your excuses. Just tell us which number you wish to use as your defense.

1: Yeahbut Hillary!

2. Who cares?

3. Yeahbut Obama!

4. It's the Democrats fault Trump spends so much!

5. MEXICANS!

Additionally tRump owns the DOW at tanking worse than any Christmas Eve in history; causing the global markets to take a over $5 trillion hit as of October 24, 2018 and a illegitimate admin. that is filled with traitors, crooks and thieves like him. tRump is not only a huge problem for America but a huge liability for the word including idiots that hacked and rigged him in there, which was a terrible mistake.

Last edited:

that must be why donny took all that roooskie cash.... not to mention wall st had to put him on an allowance back in the 90s because he couldn't control his spending.

Forum List

Back