Trump Has Worn Us All Out

/—-/ Oh you mean you hope he’s a spineless sap who rolls over for the left and foreign dictators. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Yes, those are the only two possible things a responsible, intelligent adult can be.

Either a spineless sap who rolls over for the left and foreign dictators, or an embarrassing buffoon who acts like a spoiled eight year old brat.

That's it. It can only be one of those two things.

I think you're really nailed it there.
/----/ Show us a democRAT who can do this and even more in his / her first 2 1/2 years.
President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List | MAGA PILL
What a joke list. Oh he went to North Korea. And got what out of it? Nothing! Just like the rest of his "accomplishments".

You still paying for Obama care?

View attachment 276863
Well played.

Yes, those are the only two possible things a responsible, intelligent adult can be.

Either a spineless sap who rolls over for the left and foreign dictators, or an embarrassing buffoon who acts like a spoiled eight year old brat.

That's it. It can only be one of those two things.

I think you're really nailed it there.
/----/ Show us a democRAT who can do this and even more in his / her first 2 1/2 years.
What a joke list. Oh he went to North Korea. And got what out of it? Nothing! Just like the rest of his "accomplishments".

You still paying for Obama care?

View attachment 276863
Well played.

No kidding I am a veteran of this

They swallow what they are fed in their alternate universe.

Pictures are a million wordsView attachment 276874
Yes, that's the one thing you'll have, that's for sure.

All the other claims of success and competence are fantasy.

He destroyed you..

And made you cry.

No?
No, sorry, I'm fine.

I leave the childish emotions to you wingers.

He destroyed you..

And made you cry.

No?
No, sorry, I'm fine.

Then why you playing?

I'm still humored by it. The only way to get me worn out, is if you engage in bad policy, or if you have real scandals.

A completely faked Russian probe is not going to wear me out. Why would it? It was a massive nothing burger, and I knew it was a nothing burger for months before the report even came out.

For my part, I'm enjoying seeing the left-wingers spin and freak out non-stop, and seeing idiots like AOC actually get play in the media with her "we're all dead in 12 years" stuff.

I'm having a blast. This has been by far the most entertaining presidency in my lifetime. The part where Trump called out Omar directly, with his "spare me your fake tears when you hate Israel" tweet? That was classic. That was frame worthy, and should be posted in Time Square for everyone to see.

And just seeing all the lefties freak and start a dozen threads on this forum, every time Trump sneezes. I love it. It's been a good time to be on the right.
This has been by far the most entertaining presidency in my lifetime.
That's the problem right there. Trump is a reality tv show host, and that is why the country voted him in. Well, the Republicans voted for him, too, because they wanted control. But it was all those folks wanting to be entertained by a super rich guy who talks smack on Twitter and has a super hot wife that put Trump over the top.

So in your opinion ~63mil Americans are that simplistic. You're a real winner....
Reading is Fundamental. I suggest you learn how.

I read just fine.
Yes ,,but your problem is thinking .

Hmmmm

I think you’re a traitor. Nope. Pretty sound thinking.

He destroyed you..

And made you cry.

No?
No, sorry, I'm fine.

Then why you playing?
I have no idea what that means.

He destroyed you..

And made you cry.

No?
No, sorry, I'm fine.

Then why you playing?

It's all a game .
Dont play me fool

Until now it has been unclear to me precisely how Trump ends. His manifestly rotten character hasn’t alienated his supporters, who are all too ready with rationalizations and fluent in trade-offs. They’re also unbothered by many of his missteps, because he has sold those to a cynical electorate as media fables and rivals’ fabrications. He’s so enterprising and assiduous at pointing the finger elsewhere that many voters have lost their bearings. Defeat is victory. Oppressors are liberators. Corruption is caring. Mar-a-Loco is Shangri-La.

[…]

“Even Trump’s Supporters Are Getting Tired of His Daily Drama” was the headline on Jim Geraghty’s Monday column in National Review, which sometimes travels fantastically creative routes to reach the sunny side of Trump.

[…]

He linked to a lament by the conservative writer Rod Dreher, who, he noted, “is exhausted from the president behaving like ‘a clown who refuses to meet with the prime minister of Denmark because she won’t sell him Greenland.’”

[…]

I wouldn’t be surprised if voters consciously or subconsciously conclude that they just can’t continue to live like this and that four more years would be ruinous, if not to the country as a whole, then to our individual psyches. By the time Election Day rolls around, they may crave nothing more electric than stability and serenity. That wouldn’t be a bad Democratic bumper sticker. It’s essentially the message of Joe Biden’s campaign.

Donald Trump Has Worn Us All Out

We can only hope that Frank Bruni is correct.

You've been worn out since the day after Hillary lost.
You have since entered the 'unhinged zone' like most of your ilk. :blues:
Trump will wear us all out

Search Results
Web results
84 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump - The New ...

https://www.nytimes.com › climate › trump-environment-rollbacks

A comprehensive list of environmental policies the Trump administration has targeted, ... Our list represents two types of policy changes: rules that were officially ..... 83. Proposed withdrawing efficiency standards for residential furnaces and ...
Curbs on Methane, Potent Greenhouse Gas, to Be Relaxed in U.S. ...

https://www.nytimes.com › 2019/08/29 › climate › epa-methane-greenhouse...

2 days ago - E.P.A. officials said the new methane rule, which would replace one from ... the proposal as a major setback in the effort to fight climate change.
/---/ It's about time someone had the balls to roll back these draconian rules.
Yeah cell who needs clean air and water , especially not our kids in the future when we'll be living below ground because the heat will be so outrageous

Lookout for those giant earthworms.

Edward give the money to the government..
Those bastards take enough from me
You care about people no?

Give it to the iRS
Come on bear I was born at night but not last night
I knew that pal

You do all you can to help people..

Its obvious..
Believe it or not I do , sometimes people I've never met

He destroyed you..

And made you cry.

No?
No, sorry, I'm fine.

Then why you playing?

It's all a game .
Dont play me fool
This is all a game?

Well, I'm glad someone admits it.

Too bad your game affects so many people.

Until now it has been unclear to me precisely how Trump ends. His manifestly rotten character hasn’t alienated his supporters, who are all too ready with rationalizations and fluent in trade-offs. They’re also unbothered by many of his missteps, because he has sold those to a cynical electorate as media fables and rivals’ fabrications. He’s so enterprising and assiduous at pointing the finger elsewhere that many voters have lost their bearings. Defeat is victory. Oppressors are liberators. Corruption is caring. Mar-a-Loco is Shangri-La.

[…]

“Even Trump’s Supporters Are Getting Tired of His Daily Drama” was the headline on Jim Geraghty’s Monday column in National Review, which sometimes travels fantastically creative routes to reach the sunny side of Trump.

[…]

He linked to a lament by the conservative writer Rod Dreher, who, he noted, “is exhausted from the president behaving like ‘a clown who refuses to meet with the prime minister of Denmark because she won’t sell him Greenland.’”

[…]

I wouldn’t be surprised if voters consciously or subconsciously conclude that they just can’t continue to live like this and that four more years would be ruinous, if not to the country as a whole, then to our individual psyches. By the time Election Day rolls around, they may crave nothing more electric than stability and serenity. That wouldn’t be a bad Democratic bumper sticker. It’s essentially the message of Joe Biden’s campaign.

Donald Trump Has Worn Us All Out

We can only hope that Frank Bruni is correct.

Frank Bruni is all fagged out!

(In both ways: tired, and a pole smoker...).
True story.

Forum List

Back