Trump has yet to feel the full weight of Democratic power aligned against him

Now that President Obama, Vice president Biden, and Senator Elizabeth Warren have endorsed Hillary (with Bernie coming on board soon) - Trump will soon be buried in constant negative attacks using his own actions and words against him until the General Election. Hell is coming...

This all assumes that RNC powers haven't derailed Trump by then.

Bow down before the awesome power of the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies and commies! Fear their mighty wrath!!!!!.....said no one ever.
Remember those 8 years of Bill and Hillary? There back!
another one who thinks bill will be pulling the strings....
To say that a woman is controlled by her husband resonates so well with women voters.
nobody said all women are controlled by their husbands, just this one woman for certain.
but its the same as saying many of the illegals are less than desirable and then turning it into all illegals are less than desirable.
Liberals cant differentiate so I suppose it might not sit will with the women voters on that side of things.
yea its funny ...bobo and lakota say they are glad bill will be in the white house and i comment on what they said,but bo thinks im the one who is doubting hillaries ability....i guess she wont say anything against her fellow lefties...

Bow down before the awesome power of the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies and commies! Fear their mighty wrath!!!!!.....said no one ever.
To say that a woman is controlled by her husband resonates so well with women voters.
nobody said all women are controlled by their husbands, just this one woman for certain.
but its the same as saying many of the illegals are less than desirable and then turning it into all illegals are less than desirable.
Liberals cant differentiate so I suppose it might not sit will with the women voters on that side of things.
yea its funny ...bobo and lakota say they are glad bill will be in the white house and i comment on what they said,but bo thinks im the one who is doubting hillaries ability....i guess she wont say anything against her fellow lefties...
pretty much common among the uneducated, (liberals)
Main reason I dont really care what they say or think. As a matter of fact, if a liberal thinks its a good idea, I almost dont even have to research it to find out I disagree with it. (whatever IT might be)

Now that President Obama, Vice president Biden, and Senator Elizabeth Warren have endorsed Hillary (with Bernie coming on board soon) - Trump will soon be buried in constant negative attacks using his own actions and words against him until the General Election. Hell is coming...

Dumbest post so far today.

Dumbest post so far today.
Im sorry that logic fails you. Im not surprised, Im just sorry.

I'm sure he's terrified.
Thinned skinned Orange man is shaking down to his tiny hands.

Are you talking to me or Harry?
Both. I'm just saying that us liberals agree with each other on a lot of these issues, so fact is, it's not Hillary telling bill what to do or visa versa. They probably agree on what to do most of the time.

Same way its hard to say how Rubio Cruz Kasich Jeb or George Bush are different. Or Romney, McCain, Paul Ryan, etc. Same shitty sandwich just sometimes on a different bread.

Where our sandwiches are fresh and tasty.
of course your sandwiches are fresh and tasty, liberals steal the ingredients from the refrigerators of the conservatives. If left to use your own stuff, you would starve.
The rich people who own you wouldn't have shit without us workers or consumers.

You probably are one of us but think you're one of them. You're not
I find it amusing when anyone on a forum such as this, decides to tell someone else that they dont know, who they are.
You have no idea who I am. I could be an illegal black mexican homosexual for all you know, or I could be a really rich business owner just messing with people, or I could be your next door neighbor.
You just really dont know, and to make a claim that you do only shows your ignorance.
But please, continue guessing peoples place in society.
yep bobo has always been like that.....he knows who and what you are....but 8 years ago he was a guy who had to use his moms computer because he was to cheap to buy his own...
Still don't have a computer or Internet at home. No cable either. Maybe that's why I'm 45 and my car is paid for and im 10 payments away from owning my home.

I do all the things Republicans say I should do after they fuck up an economy. I buckle down. I'm tight like the last generation that had to suffer through a recession.

Assuming the RNC powers haven't destroyed Trump by then - I expect Hillary will beat Trump by at least a 60-40 margin. Maybe even a 70-30 margin.
Yeah Hillary will win because she sucks a lot less than Trump. That's what it boils down to.
It's like choosing between a steaming pile of shit and a paper cut with lemon juice.

I don't like Hillary, but it's important to realize that she is the far less of two evils. She's dishonest and politically all over the place, but she at least understands government administration. That's the biggest distinction.

she is a lessor evil,she is dishonest....but hey lets vote for her anyway....now we see why this country is going to hell....both sides dont care about the character of the person running,but if i vote for a 3rd party person....i am wasting my vote....

Both. I'm just saying that us liberals agree with each other on a lot of these issues, so fact is, it's not Hillary telling bill what to do or visa versa. They probably agree on what to do most of the time.

Same way its hard to say how Rubio Cruz Kasich Jeb or George Bush are different. Or Romney, McCain, Paul Ryan, etc. Same shitty sandwich just sometimes on a different bread.

Where our sandwiches are fresh and tasty.
of course your sandwiches are fresh and tasty, liberals steal the ingredients from the refrigerators of the conservatives. If left to use your own stuff, you would starve.

I find it amusing when anyone on a forum such as this, decides to tell someone else that they dont know, who they are.
You have no idea who I am. I could be an illegal black mexican homosexual for all you know, or I could be a really rich business owner just messing with people, or I could be your next door neighbor.
You just really dont know, and to make a claim that you do only shows your ignorance.
yep bobo has always been like that.....he knows who and what you are....but 8 years ago he was a guy who had to use his moms computer because he was to cheap to buy his own...
Still don't have a computer or Internet at home. No cable either. Maybe that's why I'm 45 and my car is paid for and im 10 payments away from owning my home.

I do all the things Republicans say I should do after they fuck up an economy. I buckle down. I'm tight like the last generation that had to suffer through a recession.
yea having a computer with internet is the reason why people are broke.....geezus....

pretty much common among the uneducated, (liberals)
Main reason I dont really care what they say or think. As a matter of fact, if a liberal thinks its a good idea, I almost dont even have to research it to find out I disagree with it. (whatever IT might be)
I feel the same way. Paul Ryan said he had a plan to fix poverty. You can imagine I was skeptical that he cares about poor people. Well turns out he doesn't care. He's not going to try to bring people out of poverty. Hes only worried about people abusing the system.

So the Republicans don't have a plan to help people in poverty. But Democrats do.

Assuming the RNC powers haven't destroyed Trump by then - I expect Hillary will beat Trump by at least a 60-40 margin. Maybe even a 70-30 margin.
Yeah Hillary will win because she sucks a lot less than Trump. That's what it boils down to.
It's like choosing between a steaming pile of shit and a paper cut with lemon juice.

I don't like Hillary, but it's important to realize that she is the far less of two evils. She's dishonest and politically all over the place, but she at least understands government administration. That's the biggest distinction.

she is a lessor evil,she is dishonest....but hey lets vote for her anyway....now we see why this country is going to hell....both sides dont care about the character of the person running,but if i vote for a 3rd party person....i am wasting my vote....

You may as well not vote.

yea having a computer with internet is the reason why people are broke.....geezus....
How many of you people talk about how Americans want things they can't afford or buy things they don't need. I save $1000 a year not having cable. People who make $200,000 a year often spend it all and don't have any left over for savings. They even have credit card debt.

If I followed you around for a week I could find a lot of reasons you are broke. We all do it.

Buy a Starbuck coffee every day, eat out a lot, cable bill, too many things plugged in, go to the movies weekly instead of renting Redbox, buying clothes all the time, go to bar and drink 5 beers 2 times a week. All adds up

Everyone wastes money. The fact is your number one favorite thing as a retired Person is TV and Internet. Computer for you is a necessity. I just use my smart phone and I don't pay $60 a month just to watch breaking bad or walking dead

Someone made the analogy yesterday...

If this were 6 man football - on the Democratic side, you have Hillary leading the team,

with Obama, Biden, Kerry, Warren, and Sanders behind her.

For the Republicans, who are the five team members with Trump????

If this were 6 man football - on the Democratic side, you have Hillary leading the team,

Ben carson Chris Christie Ted Cruz Marco rubio and carli fiorino. And jeb bush. They can have 6.

Just remember there is no difference between any of them Paul Ryan and mitch McConnell included

Just about all the candidates have endorsed him at this point. Romney has made news because he says he won't. People say stupid shit everyday. You should think it over before repeating it.

Just about all the candidates have endorsed him at this point. Romney has made news because he says he won't. People say stupid shit everyday. You should think it over before repeating it.

Name that team!

Hillary is pretty much immune from further political damage - since NaziCons have already conjured up almost everything imaginable against her. She has been thoroughly vetted.
Obama is now referring the the FBI involvement with Hillary a "Criminal Investigation".
Suuuure she has been vetted. It's the FBI report which will determine whether Hillary has to quit for "health reasons" or not.

Name that team!
Name them? You forgot already? Plus you are fascinated with the concept that Democrats have rallied behind Hillary.

LOL

Forum List

Back