Trump Has You Democrats Running Scared! And YOU Should BE!

Couple more speeches like this and EVERY Rino EVERY Democrat will be looking for cover. Arizona WAS proud to have him and would GLADLY welcome him back again. 26 minute speech but he has the crowd AMPED!

TWENTY THOUSAND in attendance and they NEEDED room for more. He kicks Rino's AND he kicks Democrats! FANTASTIC speech!

And they'd be proud to have Palin too. She wouldn't win the Republican nomination either.

I'm hoping Trump's surge in the polls will make the reluctant Republicans realize that telling the truth will make people like you more than being politically correct. THEN we might see a real campaign based on honesty and candor.
I just re-watched the entire speech. He COULD win he IS saying the right things. NOT the PC things but the right things.

The left wants Trump to get the nomination. Is that running scared? Your ilk is running scared because of an 'old woman'.
The left SAYS they want Trump to get the nomination but anyone can tell they're SHITTING BRICKS at the prospect he might actually do it.

The thought that trump would ever become president should terrify anyone, but that's just not possible. The thought that he might be the republican candidate makes me want to do a happy dance.

Like obammy has done any better.
You liberals are scary in your ignorance.

Like I've already said many times GO TRUMP!!!

Funny...I could have sworn you said "GO AHEAD AND TAKE ME IN THE RUMP"

Sorry, but I don't swing that way. You should continue doing that all you want though.

The left SAYS they want Trump to get the nomination but anyone can tell they're SHITTING BRICKS at the prospect he might actually do it.

The thought that trump would ever become president should terrify anyone, but that's just not possible. The thought that he might be the republican candidate makes me want to do a happy dance.

Sorry, but I don't swing that way. You should continue doing that all you want though.

Sure you dont...bulldog is just code for bulldike.

Couple more speeches like this and EVERY Rino EVERY Democrat will be looking for cover. Arizona WAS proud to have him and would GLADLY welcome him back again. 26 minute speech but he has the crowd AMPED!

TWENTY THOUSAND in attendance and they NEEDED room for more. He kicks Rino's AND he kicks Democrats! FANTASTIC speech!

Yes Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, we are all................... Laughing!!!!! as trump is doing the job better then anyone could of destroying the white christer party.:laugh2:

And we are running scared, just like palin scares us :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Poor deluded Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 :itsok:

That's the best you can do? Right wingers are getting more pathetic by the day.

Yes Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, we are all................... Laughing!!!!! as trump is doing the job better then anyone could of destroying the white christer party.:laugh2:

And we are running scared, just like palin scares us :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Piss off clown trash. The election is FOR and BY Americans.
Post your own short sighted SHIT in your own country.
USA,USA,USA!!!

That's the best you can do? Right wingers are getting more pathetic by the day.

LOL... Someone who uses bulldog as a handle when he should be using french bulldog...ya fucken surrender monkey.

Trump Has You Democrats Running Scared!
From what I've seen of them that's absolutely correct.

They're easily as terrified of Trump as they were of Palin.

Better be careful with Mr. 214. You don't know what might happen if he were to focus that massive intellect on you. If his head didn't overheat and explode, he might be able to do some real damage.

Better be careful with Mr. 214. You don't know what might happen if he were to focus that massive intellect on you. If his head didn't overheat and explode, he might be able to do some real damage.

It's time America stood up to bad deals and said HELL NO!
It's time this board stood up to clown trash and said SHUT THE HELL UP!!

Shit...Mr. Rodgers could do irreparable damage to a moron like him.

USA,USA,USA!!!

Great to see you support our country, but I figured someone with an IQ of 214 would chant something that reflected his education. You know .... something along the lines of GED,GED,GED!!!

It's time America stood up to bad deals and said HELL NO!
It's time this board stood up to clown trash and said SHUT THE HELL UP!!

I'm still impressed with the hair style you chose to represent you. Fun but elegant.

USA,USA,USA!!!

Great to see you support our country, but I figured someone with an IQ of 214 would chant something that reflected his education. You know .... something along the lines of GED,GED,GED!!!

I cant wait for the bottom to fall out.
The rush to blame will be hilarious....

Looks like trump will be the first clown car rider to rise and fall, but a lot of clowns in the car ready to be the clown of the month

Who will be the next clown to take center stage

USA,USA,USA!!!

You're right. Right wingers will be at each others throats for a while.

USA,USA,USA!!!

Forum List

Back