Trump-haters making democracy impossible

and most of the bs came from the ah they put in our wh and people like bri and jon believed him

come on eagle I'll bet even you know more about our economy and foreign affairs than that moron
My God the stupidity in this thread is beyond reason..........If you are an example of half of our country we are FUCKED.
thankfully he is not
3 ++ MORE million who voted for Hillary think mostly like I do You republicans are the Ass holes of America

That's quite the education you exhibit there Roscoe.
sorry doc but the proof is on the table ,,,Republicans believe party first country last and anything else is BS

Stupid people think that they have a political choice.

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.

the rats thought Hilary had it in the bag and were offended that Trump won. The left is acting far worse against Trump than the right against Obama. They are political sluts and gutless self absorbed jerks.

Democrats were convinced that democracy was over. It was one party, Democrat rule from now on. Democrats lied to the public and themselves. They had hillary elected before the first primary. Even she believed it.

They were wrong and cannot live with the loss.

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.
The big deal with Sessions meeting with Russian ambassador had to do with originally saying he had no such meetings, which was
perjury, which is resulted in Sessions recusing himself from any Russian related work.

And it seems like you dont believe in the first amendment.

There are no Russians and never were
Dems used it as a smoke screen to deflect attention from their own very real misdeeds
Also, polls are no longer predictive of the winner. They are used to sway voters towards the one that the polls identify as leading.

Bernie sure got screwed over by the corrupt DNC Hillary coronation

and yet the leftards would still go along with it

and defend her actions and vote for the criminal

--LOL

locksteppers
Far Far better than this uneducated in our presidency , lying sack of turd in our WH
come on eagle I'll bet even you know more about our economy and foreign affairs than that moron
My God the stupidity in this thread is beyond reason..........If you are an example of half of our country we are FUCKED.
thankfully he is not
3 ++ MORE million who voted for Hillary think mostly like I do You republicans are the Ass holes of America
At least we are actual Americans.

Trump's too busy picking fights with everyone under the sun to run a government. That and tweeting, watching TV all day long and playing golf. You're totally full of shit. When notable republicans like Bob Corker says this country " would be in chaos if not for Kelly, Tillerson and Mattis that should be a wake up call for you Deplorables. But it seems you're still sleeping thru the orange anus' first and last term.

IMG_0473.JPG
Dems used it as a smoke screen to deflect attention from their own very real misdeeds
Also, polls are no longer predictive of the winner. They are used to sway voters towards the one that the polls identify as leading.
No Russians. Lol. You're believing a guy that has lied 1,258 times in his first 8 months over our own intelligence agencies. How smart is that?

Far Far better than this uneducated in our presidency , lying sack of turd in our WH
thankfully he is not

I have to admit that this admin's ability to turn a peaceful protest against brutality into an affront to the Flag, the Constitution, the military, Mom and apple pie. I had no idea that many Americans were willing to give up credibility to promote lies out of loyalty to the biggest liar of them all.

Trump's too busy picking fights with everyone under the sun to run a government. That and tweeting, watching TV all day long and playing golf. You're totally full of shit. When notable republicans like Bob Corker says this country " would be in chaos if not for Kelly, Tillerson and Mattis that should be a wake up call for you Deplorables. But it seems you're still sleeping thru the orange anus' first and last term.
"Notable Republican" must be a liberal euphemism meaning "RINO douche bag." Corker has been a #neverTRUMPer since Trump announced his he was running. Trump doesn't pick fights, but the swamp creatures know their heads are on the chopping block. Cleaning up Washington isn't easy, especially with an army of douchebags like you defending it every step of the way.

thankfully he is not

I have to admit that this admin's ability to turn a peaceful protest against brutality into an affront to the Flag, the Constitution, the military, Mom and apple pie. I had no idea that many Americans were willing to give up credibility to promote lies out of loyalty to the biggest liar of them all.

"An afront to the Flag, the Constitution, the military, Mom and apple pie" is exactly what it was. Kaepernick admitted it. Trump beat the NFL. The American people side with Trump, and that's what really pisses you off.

Last edited:
thankfully he is not

"An afront to the Flag, the Constitution, the military, Mom and apple pie" is exactly what it was. Kaepernick admitted it. Trump beat the NFL. The American people side with Trump, and that's what really pisses you off.
Who cares what the right wing thinks; they need confirmation from wikileaks.

trump might do just that. The Orange Asshole is getting more like Rodrigo Duterte every day.

View attachment 153701
No Russians. Lol. You're believing a guy that has lied 1,258 times in his first 8 months over our own intelligence agencies. How smart is that?

You lie every time you post, so why should anyone believe you?

View attachment 153701

You lie every time you post, so why should anyone believe you?
I know weather for 15 or so years on another board The next time he tells the truth will be the first

Agreed .. Bernie sure got screwed over by the corrupt DNC Hillary coronation and what's the deal with super delegates deciding for all Democrats, epic Democrat voter suppression. If Bernie wasn't such a fascist blowhard and totally corrupt insider after all, it would have bothered me.

Bernie sure got screwed over by the corrupt DNC Hillary coronation

and yet the leftards would still go along with it

and defend her actions and vote for the criminal

--LOL

locksteppers
thankfully he is not
we were fucked with gwb and now even he looks good compared to the ah you put in our WH......and yes with ah republicans cheering him on we are indeed fucked

Forum List

Back