Trump-haters making democracy impossible

Aren't y'all in charge of ensuring the Party has a superior health care plan to advance?
Which party would that be?
Which Party candidate did y'all vote for?
I voted for Trump. First time I voted in 30 years. I think he was running on the Constitution party line, wasn't he? I didn't really notice and don't remember.
I agreed on most of his platform even though he wasn't my first choice. So far he is doing the best he can to fulfill those promises.............So he is doing a good job in my book.

The establishment is frothing at the mouth to take him down...........speaks volumes.

Aren't y'all in charge of ensuring the Party has a superior health care plan to advance?
Which party would that be?
Which Party candidate did y'all vote for?
I voted for Trump. First time I voted in 30 years. I think he was running on the Constitution party line, wasn't he? I didn't really notice and don't remember.
I didn't get that impression. Mr. Trump doesn't seem to care about the Constitution, only a profit motive.

If the media ran the country, Trump's orange behind wouldn't be the Whitehouse.
So you admit the media is the opposition. His victory over them will one day be called the Trump Miracle, and it's why the media six months later and their useful idiot goyim are still foaming at the mouth over the result and trying to destroy our system.
Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.
Obama-haters made democracy impossible between 2009-2016

Obama: GOP blocked 500 bills

By JONATHAN TOPAZ

05/08/2014 06:10 AM EDT
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
President Barack Obama is railing against congressional Republicans, telling a Hollywood crowd that the midterm elections are crucial because the GOP is willing “to say no to everything.”

The president, speaking at a Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee event Wednesday evening hosted at Walt Disney Studios Chairman Alan Horn’s home, said Republicans have been obstructionist since even before he took office.

“Their willingness to say no to everything — the fact that since 2007, they have filibustered about 500 pieces of legislation that would help the middle class just gives you a sense of how opposed they are to any progress — has actually led to an increase in cynicism and discouragement among the people who were counting on us to fight for them,” Obama said of Republicans.

“The conclusion is, well, nothing works,” the president continued. “And the problem is, is that for the folks worth fighting for — for the person who’s cleaning up that house or hotel, for the guy who used to work on construction but now has been laid off — they need us. Not because they want a handout, but because they know that government can serve an important function in unleashing the power of our private sector.”

( DRIVING THE DAY: Immigration reform's grim forecast)

Obama opened by saying that he is “in trouble at home,” because in 2012 he had told his wife, first lady Michelle Obama, that he had run his last campaign.

“A couple months ago, I had to let her in on a secret, and that is, honey, I got one more campaign I got to run,” he said, referring to the 2014 midterm elections. “I need to make sure we continue to have a Democratic Senate, and I need a Democratic House of Representatives in Washington.”

The president spoke to a group of roughly 90 people for about 15 minutes. Those in attendance included actor James Brolin, singer Barbra Streisand and DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg.

So you admit the media is the opposition. His victory over them will one day be called the Trump Miracle, and it's why the media six months later and their useful idiot goyim are still foaming at the mouth over the result and trying to destroy our system.
Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.

By JONATHAN TOPAZ

President Barack Obama is railing against congressional Republicans, telling a Hollywood crowd that the midterm elections are crucial because the GOP is willing “to say no to everything.”

The president, speaking at a Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee event Wednesday evening hosted at Walt Disney Studios Chairman Alan Horn’s home, said Republicans have been obstructionist since even before he took office.

“Their willingness to say no to everything — the fact that since 2007, they have filibustered about 500 pieces of legislation that would help the middle class just gives you a sense of how opposed they are to any progress — has actually led to an increase in cynicism and discouragement among the people who were counting on us to fight for them,” Obama said of Republicans.

“The conclusion is, well, nothing works,” the president continued. “And the problem is, is that for the folks worth fighting for — for the person who’s cleaning up that house or hotel, for the guy who used to work on construction but now has been laid off — they need us. Not because they want a handout, but because they know that government can serve an important function in unleashing the power of our private sector.”

Obama opened by saying that he is “in trouble at home,” because in 2012 he had told his wife, first lady Michelle Obama, that he had run his last campaign.

“A couple months ago, I had to let her in on a secret, and that is, honey, I got one more campaign I got to run,” he said, referring to the 2014 midterm elections. “I need to make sure we continue to have a Democratic Senate, and I need a Democratic House of Representatives in Washington.”

The president spoke to a group of roughly 90 people for about 15 minutes. Those in attendance included actor James Brolin, singer Barbra Streisand and DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg.
Blocking bills isn't blocking democracy. That's just part of democracy. What the Trump-haters are doing is making it impossible for the country to continue on with it's present form of government or as the same country.

By JONATHAN TOPAZ

Blocking bills isn't blocking democracy. That's just part of democracy. What the Trump-haters are doing is making it impossible for the country to continue on with it's present form of government or as the same country.
Obama Hater did the same thing by filibustering, sabotaging and obstructing Obama for 8 long years. Trump will be filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged for the next 4 years!!! Pay-back is a BITCH.

By JONATHAN TOPAZ

Obama Hater did the same thing by filibustering, sabotaging and obstructing Obama for 8 long years. Trump will be filibustered, obstructed and sabotaged for the next 4 years!!! Pay-back is a BITCH.
You still aren't getting it. I'm not talking about opposition to the president. I'm talking about no president.

By JONATHAN TOPAZ

By the way, your post shows why we will have to chuck the system. For self-government to work, the self-governed need a certain amount of enlightened self-interest--a certain amount of willingness to put the good of the country first. That means our representatives need to approach each vote with that question in mind. Is this bill good for the country? If the representatives vote based on some playground notion of "payback's a bitch", then, of course, we become Zimbabwe or Haiti.

hah, show me a Republican defending Trump against this attempt to overturn the election. And if there was an effort in Congress to impeach Obama, it must have occurred on Feb 31st.
There SHOULD have been an effort to impeach him every day since February 2009, when he first refused to allow Major Nidal Hasan (the Fort Hood shooter), to be dishonorably discharged, thereby showing himself to be the JIHADIST that he is now, and was every day of his presidency.

upload_2017-8-2_14-21-43.jpeg
upload_2017-8-2_14-21-59.jpeg

Agreed .. Bernie sure got screwed over by the corrupt DNC Hillary coronation and what's the deal with super delegates deciding for all Democrats, epic Democrat voter suppression. If Bernie wasn't such a fascist blowhard and totally corrupt insider after all, it would have bothered me.

Bernie sure got screwed over by the corrupt DNC Hillary coronation

and yet the leftards would still go along with it

and defend her actions and vote for the criminal

--LOL

locksteppers
Far Far better than this uneducated in our presidency , lying sack of turd in our WH
come on eagle I'll bet even you know more about our economy and foreign affairs than that moron
My God the stupidity in this thread is beyond reason..........If you are an example of half of our country we are FUCKED.
thankfully he is not
3 ++ MORE million who voted for Hillary think mostly like I do You republicans are the Ass holes of America

--LOL

locksteppers
Far Far better than this uneducated in our presidency , lying sack of turd in our WH
come on eagle I'll bet even you know more about our economy and foreign affairs than that moron
My God the stupidity in this thread is beyond reason..........If you are an example of half of our country we are FUCKED.
thankfully he is not
3 ++ MORE million who voted for Hillary think mostly like I do You republicans are the Ass holes of America
In leftwing terminology an "asshole" is someone who says you can't have all the free goodies because we can't afford it.

--LOL

locksteppers
thankfully he is not

That's quite the education you exhibit there Roscoe.

--LOL

locksteppers
thankfully he is not

who cares the state they came out of only has so many electoral votes

and guess what retard

hillery didnt get enough electoral votes

go cry yourself a river pal

tell ya what you dipshits want to start winning elections

get your heads out of your collective asses

thankfully he is not

--LOL

thankfully he is not

sorry doc but the proof is on the table ,,,Republicans believe party first country last and anything else is BS

Here's a tiny, tiny, tiny sampling of this forum from 2009 through 2016. Enjoy the karma, baby.

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Forum List

Back