Trump-haters making democracy impossible

I keep thinking more about the title of this thread. When democracy is being abused, the only recourse the minority has is to try, at least, to make democracy impossible.

The Alt Right anti-semites, anti democracy, nativists, nationalists, ethnocentrist, etc., cannot save Trump.

When he is constitutionally removed from office, his supporters better all stand down. The LEO and the military will crush them if necessary.
You provide the argument of why you are wrong within your own statement. Your bigotry against white people makes you see the Alt-right, nativists, etc all as the same people, which is to say, white people. And just as you were wildly off on what you expected to happen on Nov 8, you are wildly off about this, too, as are the polls you foolishly believe.

Trump's not going down. He becomes stronger every day.
A bigot who calls others bigots because they point out his bigotry are not bigots.

Trump is flailing and failing. Lol

I keep thinking more about the title of this thread. When democracy is being abused, the only recourse the minority has is to try, at least, to make democracy impossible.
It's not just the minority or minorities who are victims in a democracy. It's a well-known characteristic of democracy that a determined minority can exert its wishes onto an apathetic majority. And if you control the "levers of enthusiasm", i.e., the press, you can disempower the majority completely, making democracy impossible.

when-democracy-becomes-tyranny-i-still-get-to-vote-politifake-org-22674198.png

The Alt Right anti-semites, anti democracy, nativists, nationalists, ethnocentrist, etc., cannot save Trump.

When he is constitutionally removed from office, his supporters better all stand down. The LEO and the military will crush them if necessary.
You provide the argument of why you are wrong within your own statement. Your bigotry against white people makes you see the Alt-right, nativists, etc all as the same people, which is to say, white people. And just as you were wildly off on what you expected to happen on Nov 8, you are wildly off about this, too, as are the polls you foolishly believe.

A bigot who calls others bigots because they point out his bigotry are not bigots.

You are just another Euromerican-hating traitor. We shall see.

what does trump have to do with weather someone is a bigot or not?
overusing terms like racist and bigot, falsely accusing people of racism because of stupid reasons, like drinking milk or not being able to properly pronounce certain african names, engaging in the worst type or racial stereotyping while claiming to be "anti racist", using racial slurs like "uncle tom" and "aunt jemimah" to describe black americans who publicly embrace conservative ideas or political groups(or for that matter libertarian ideas and political groups", condoning violence against one particular group because they are "priviliged"...this kind of shit not only gets REAL racists, bigots, skinheads and klansman to crawl out of their hidey holes and run their mouths, it actually GIVES TRUTH to what idiots like spencer and duke say. this kind of shit is actually CREATING racism and racists.

The leftwing nuts only like Democracy when it favors them. They just refuse to accept that Hillary lost and it's getting more sickening by the day. They should all be in therapy to learn how to cope with life. No trophies all around after the election and they don't know how to deal with that.

The current leftists out there whining, stomping their feet and bashing anything Trump does reminds me of the spoiled child whose parent never told them no and never taught them to respect others. As long as they get their way, they are seemingly happy though always nasty. The minute they don't get what they want, they become vicious little shits that will do anything to get back at those who refused to give in to their demands.

20108639_1917532701847685_6958529616916651806_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a leftist. But I wouldn't trust Trump to walk my dog. And I don't even like my dog. Much.

I'm not a leftist. But I wouldn't trust Trump to walk my dog. And I don't even like my dog. Much.
Maybe he isn't trustworthy. I don't know. But he's all we've got. Regardless, anyone so opposed by Chuck Shumer, The Washington Post, the New York Times, and Seth Meyers gets my support.

Maybe he isn't trustworthy. I don't know. But he's all we've got. Regardless, anyone so opposed by Chuck Shumer, The Washington Post, the New York Times, and Seth Meyers gets my support.
That's the problem with "anybody but ..." It invites some real shitstains to the table.

We have already seen. Trump cannot make what you want happen, and we won't let your version of the White Citizens Councils happen.

We have already seen. Trump cannot make what you want happen, and we won't let your version of the White Citizens Councils happen.
My version of what? BTW, the hatred is palpable, but it's your hubris that is always your downfall.

My version of what? BTW, the hatred is palpable, but it's your hubris that is always your downfall.
What downfall? Neither party will support a white nationalist political American.

What downfall? Neither party will support a white nationalist political American.
Haha. Gosh, hadn't considered that. Guess we're shit out of luck, huh?

Actually, your comment deserves a less dismissive response. The political currents are a function of many variables. They can be impacted by specific action but never to the degree they are predictable. The two parties are only debris floating along with the current.

Donald Trump was elected by the people of the United States to a four year term. He is the person we chose to execute the laws of our Republic. We chose him according to the method as provided in our Constitution--the supreme law of the land. You Trump-haters have opposed him from his first day in office--not his policies, but him. You have attacked him like a pack of vicious dogs every minute of every day of his administration--not his policies, but him. In other words, you have spent every day since he took office attacking our democracy itself.

You seek to bring him down. That means you seek to overturn the election. That means you seek to bring down our system of government. That means you and your thug allies think you should replace the democratic will of the people as the supreme power in this land. That means you seek to overturn the Constitution; you seek to subvert the rule of law. That means you are dangerous traitors.

Consider this from today's Washington Post: Sessions discussed Trump campaign with Russian ambassador, per intel intercepts. Do you know what that is? That is a big fat nothing. So what if Sessions discussed the campaign with the Russian ambassador. So fucking what? Jeff Sessions could have made it his mission to discuss the campaign with every leader on earth plus Satan every single day from Iowa through November 8 and no laws would have been broken.

Trump should have federal agents raid the Washington Post on Monday morning and have every person there arrested on charges of treason. He should keep them in jail until the end of his term.
Deja vu. It's almost like Republicans are suddenly making the same arguments Democrats did while Obama was in office.

Forum List

Back