Trump: Have the Coronavirus, Go to Work and recover!

Facts don't care about your Leftist feelings. You're been caught lying. Accept it.
Only in your small mind because for some reason you have a comprehension problem.

Coleslaw seems to have an infatuation with small things: small minds, small dicks, small hands.
Says the moron who brought up "small dicks". Something on your mind you want to disclose to us, Boob? Like I said Boob Toob has yet to write an intelligent post.

I can't help thinking of small dicks every time I see you post.
Wow, you have issues Boob. Seek help!

You're the one deflecting and lying. Just admit your mistake.

Oh..poor boob toob got his feeling hurt. Stick to tubes boob.

Trumpers like yourself live in a world of denial That is why your ilk always go off the deep end. Truly hilarious.

Says the man with ZERO credibility, whom I have caught lying on multiple occasions in this very thread!

Coleslaw would need to work on raising his credibility to bring it up to zero.
LOL.. coming from boob toob over here who has yet to write an intelligent post EVER.

You are seriously a total ASS, aren't you. You must have a deflectometer that forces you to avoid all my serious threads. I know, they would make your brain work and that would really hurt.

Listen, you started the name calling at me. I only respond in kind when anyone does.

Be that as it may, in what universe have you started a serious thread?

I can't help it you remind me of coleslaw. I go with what fits a person, like Donald.

Try posting something with a POINT that is actually substantiated by verifiable facts and change my mind, bitch.

Oh..poor boob toob got his feeling hurt. Stick to tubes boob.

Trumpers like yourself live in a world of denial That is why your ilk always go off the deep end. Truly hilarious.

Says the man with ZERO credibility, whom I have caught lying on multiple occasions in this very thread!
Only in your mind.

Facts don't care about your Leftist feelings. You're been caught lying. Accept it.
Only in your small mind because for some reason you have a comprehension problem.

You cannot even read bold lettering. What part about "If you have the corona you should follow CDC protocol" did you not comprehend. CDC protocol does not state, go to work. You're fake news.
That is fine. I agree with that. That is not what Trump said though, was it? Before we got off on tangents that is what we were discussing. If Trump had said that there would be no thread and there would be no discussion, all would be in agreement.

LOL.. coming from boob toob over here who has yet to write an intelligent post EVER.

You are seriously a total ASS, aren't you. You must have a deflectometer that forces you to avoid all my serious threads. I know, they would make your brain work and that would really hurt.

Listen, you started the name calling at me. I only respond in kind when anyone does.

I can't help it you remind me of coleslaw. I go with what fits a person, like Donald.

Try posting something with a POINT that is actually substantiated by verifiable facts and change my mind, bitch.
Listen if discussing politics triggers you find another hobby.

Coleslaw seems to have an infatuation with small things: small minds, small dicks, small hands.
Says the moron who brought up "small dicks". Something on your mind you want to disclose to us, Boob? Like I said Boob Toob has yet to write an intelligent post.

I can't help thinking of small dicks every time I see you post.
Wow, you have issues Boob. Seek help!

You're the one deflecting and lying. Just admit your mistake.
That'll be the day....

Only in your mind.

You cannot even read bold lettering. What part about "If you have the corona you should follow CDC protocol" did you not comprehend. CDC protocol does not state, go to work. You're fake news.
That is fine. I agree with that. That is not what Trump though, was it? Before we got off on tangents that is what we were discussing. If Trump had said that there would be no thread and there would be no discussion.

That is what I said and you completely twisted my words around. Thank you for admitting that. I listened to the interview and perhaps he should have said that explicitly but he also never said if you have the virus you should go to work what he did say is that people will think its just a cold and still go.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Only in your mind.

That is fine. I agree with that. That is not what Trump said though, was it? Before we got off on tangents that is what we were discussing. If Trump had said that there would be no thread and there would be no discussion, all would be in agreement.
4090FAF4-47B7-4CCD-94D6-A633E87E5742.png

Only in your mind.

That is fine. I agree with that. That is not what Trump though, was it? Before we got off on tangents that is what we were discussing. If Trump had said that there would be no thread and there would be no discussion.

That is what I said and you completely twisted my words around. Thank you for admitting that. I listened to the interview and perhaps he should have said that explicitly but he also never said if you have the virus you should go to work what he did say is that people will think its just a cold and still go.
I am glad you agree he should have been more explicit. I will RESPECTFULLY disagree as to what Trump meant by his words.

Symptoms of this infection include fever, cough and difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. The illness causes lung lesions and pneumonia. But milder cases may resemble the flu or a bad cold, making detection difficult.

Read the last sentence. This is from the CDC. That’s all he was saying. The # of actual cases may be under reported as people may just think they have a bad cold.
I’ll put you in the category of: if you have the coronavirus go to work.
Only because you lack adequate reading comprehension skills.

Symptoms of this infection include fever, cough and difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. The illness causes lung lesions and pneumonia. But milder cases may resemble the flu or a bad cold, making detection difficult.

Read the last sentence. This is from the CDC. That’s all he was saying. The # of actual cases may be under reported as people may just think they have a bad cold.
I’ll put you in the category of: if you have the coronavirus go to work.
Only because you lack adequate reading comprehension skills.
And listening skills.

Listen if discussing politics triggers you find another hobby.
DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO, Dipwick. I'm fine with politics. It is blatant, habitual lying like yours that irks me.

This is the extent to which the empty headed worship The State....What's the prez supposed to do, run out and be a one-man pathogen exterminator?
The prez should not be downplaying a spreading pandemic. Is that so hard.
He put a travel ban in place before it was even called a pandemic. He is not downplaying it, he simply said the stats could be misleading.
First he insinuated it was hoax and now he is saying go to work if you have it. If that ain’t downplaying it than what is?
:cuckoo:

Of course you are completely wrong, Trump said nothing of the sort. You would get an F on a 4th grade reading comprehension test.

My 5 year old daughter has better reading comprehension skills than you. What's your problem, did your mother drink as much vodka as Hillary Clinton while she was pregnant with you? Failed public schools, perhaps?

Or perhaps is it just your TDS? TDS does seem to make people stupid and erode their reading comprehension skills.

Last edited:
All over the internet libs are saying Trump says it's "OK" to go to work if you have the virus.
Nowhere does he say it's "ok".

And Trump is lying again, claiming he didn't say what is documented on video he did in fact say.

Forum List

Back