Trump: Have the Coronavirus, Go to Work and recover!

Yeah, a lying fuck like yourself trying to convince others what Trump said wasn't what he said thinks he is above it all. Go take a nap Trumptard and come back when you wake up with some sense in that vacant brain of yours.
John, you have zero credibility as you even twisted my words. People can see it in the first few posts of this thread. Why would we believe you about anything else? You're a compulsive liar.
As said you must not speak english as a first language. The compulsive liar is you. Your credibility is near zero. And you know what. You are so ignorant that you are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing: twisting words around. The difference is I don't twist the words. You just don't like the words. You are the other hand engage in subterfuge and lies.

Do you even have the courage to answer my question whether people infected with the coronavirus should go to work? Should they?

What I said:

Symptoms of this infection include fever, cough and difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. The illness causes lung lesions and pneumonia. But milder cases may resemble the flu or a bad cold, making detection difficult.

Read the last sentence. This is from the CDC. That’s all he was saying. The # of actual cases may be under reported as people may just think they have a bad cold.

What you said, you lying loser.
I’ll put you in the category of: if you have the coronavirus go to work.

I never said what you said. You're a liar and this thread proves it. ZERO CREDIBILITY.
Here is where your lack of proficiency in the English language comes into play, you see, my comment was based on your post and I replied as an opinion as to where you stood. I stand by that comment. You have said nothing that changes my opinion. You have yet to respond to my question as to whether someone with the coronavirus should go to work. Why are you afraid to answer the question.

Bullshit. You're spinning and you lied again! Here is my follow up post. I NEVER said if you knowingly have the disease you should stay home. Maybe English is your 2nd language or you're just stupid. I'll put you in the latter category.

I just told you that’s not what he said and not what I am saying. Let me dumb it down.

If you know you have the virus seek help and follow CDC protocol. Many think it’s just a bad cold and still go to work. Have you never gone to work with a bad cold? You’re conflating the two in order to troll. Why are you purposely spreading false rumors and lies? Not only about Trump but now me? Hold yourself accountable

You wrote: "I NEVER said if you knowingly have the disease you should stay home"

I disagree.

I think if you knowingly have the disease you should STAY at home, not spread it around like going to work, and seek medical attention.

Last edited:
Every time that Tinydick bastard opens his mouth, the market plummets, and I love him for it!!

^^^^^ it likes to "rain on whitey parade"

See my post 54 where I linked to the Hannity interview Dumbfuck.

So you heard the facts, Coleslaw and yet still got it all wrong.
LOL..Coming from an idiot that plays with tubes...toob boob.

You really are a DIP SHIT, aren't you, shithead coleslaw?

View attachment 310491

Just once shock us by reporting something actually factual.
Oh..poor boob toob got his feeling hurt. Stick to tubes boob.

Trumpers like yourself live in a world of denial That is why your ilk always go off the deep end. Truly hilarious.

Says the man with ZERO credibility, whom I have caught lying on multiple occasions in this very thread!
Only in your mind.

Post 101 has link to the video as well as screen shots of what he actually said. Once again, Johnlaw lies.

View attachment 310491

I have no feelings to hurt just as you have no brain to injure. I have a tube for you right here Coleslaw to shove up your ass lit: a nice WE300B.

Should fit just about right.

After it cools off you can pull it out and stick it in your mouth.

300b.jpg

John, you have zero credibility as you even twisted my words. People can see it in the first few posts of this thread. Why would we believe you about anything else? You're a compulsive liar.
As said you must not speak english as a first language. The compulsive liar is you. Your credibility is near zero. And you know what. You are so ignorant that you are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing: twisting words around. The difference is I don't twist the words. You just don't like the words. You are the other hand engage in subterfuge and lies.

Do you even have the courage to answer my question whether people infected with the coronavirus should go to work? Should they?

What I said:

Symptoms of this infection include fever, cough and difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. The illness causes lung lesions and pneumonia. But milder cases may resemble the flu or a bad cold, making detection difficult.

Read the last sentence. This is from the CDC. That’s all he was saying. The # of actual cases may be under reported as people may just think they have a bad cold.

What you said, you lying loser.
I’ll put you in the category of: if you have the coronavirus go to work.

I never said what you said. You're a liar and this thread proves it. ZERO CREDIBILITY.
Here is where your lack of proficiency in the English language comes into play, you see, my comment was based on your post and I replied as an opinion as to where you stood. I stand by that comment. You have said nothing that changes my opinion. You have yet to respond to my question as to whether someone with the coronavirus should go to work. Why are you afraid to answer the question.

Bullshit. You're spinning and you lied again! Here is my follow up post. I NEVER said if you knowingly have the disease you should stay home. Maybe English is your 2nd language or you're just stupid. I'll put you in the latter category.

I just told you that’s not what he said and not what I am saying. Let me dumb it down.

If you know you have the virus seek help and follow CDC protocol. Many think it’s just a bad cold and still go to work. Have you never gone to work with a bad cold? You’re conflating the two in order to troll. Why are you purposely spreading false rumors and lies? Not only about Trump but now me? Hold yourself accountable

You wrote: "I NEVER said if you knowingly have the disease you should stay home"

I disagree.

I think if you knowingly have the disease you should STAY at home and seek medical attention.

Precisely what I said. You obviously cannot read English.

If you know you have the virus seek help and follow CDC protocol.

View attachment 310491

Trumpers like yourself live in a world of denial That is why your ilk always go off the deep end. Truly hilarious.

Says the man with ZERO credibility, whom I have caught lying on multiple occasions in this very thread!
Only in your mind.

Facts don't care about your Leftist feelings. You're been caught lying. Accept it.

View attachment 310491

Coleslaw would need to work on raising his credibility to bring it up to zero.

View attachment 310491

Only in your mind.

Facts don't care about your Leftist feelings. You're been caught lying. Accept it.
Only in your small mind because for some reason you have a comprehension problem.

View attachment 310491

LOL.. coming from boob toob over here who has yet to write an intelligent post EVER.

SAME HACK WEBSITE YOU USED FOR YOUR LAST DERANGED RANT, and still, not a shred of actual video showing Trump saying any of that.
Post 101 has link to the video as well as screen shots of what he actually said. Once again, Johnlaw lies.
Wellyou didn’t listen to it, did you?

View attachment 310491

Only in your mind.

Only in your small mind because for some reason you have a comprehension problem.

Coleslaw seems to have an infatuation with small things: small minds, small dicks, small hands.

View attachment 310491

LOL.. coming from boob toob over here who has yet to write an intelligent post EVER.

You are seriously a total ASS, aren't you. You must have a deflectometer that forces you to avoid all my serious threads. I know, they would make your brain work and that would really hurt.

Oh no, I GET IT. Any thread that isn't bashing Trump with puerile lies and fake claims isn't "intelligent."

Only in your mind.

Coleslaw seems to have an infatuation with small things: small minds, small dicks, small hands.
Says the moron who brought up "small dicks". Something on your mind you want to disclose to us, Boob? Like I said Boob Toob has yet to write an intelligent post.

SAME HACK WEBSITE YOU USED FOR YOUR LAST DERANGED RANT, and still, not a shred of actual video showing Trump saying any of that.

Because he didn't.
The OP repeatedly falls for headlines and can't wait to repost the garbage here.
He does this pretty much daily.
So do you agree that that those with the coronavirus should go to work to recover? Yes or no?

I agree that the statistics we are seeing on the virus is not accurate as many people will catch it, not go to the doctor, go about their lives, get better and their case will never be reported.
Just like Trump said.

Only in your mind.

Says the moron who brought up "small dicks". Something on your mind you want to disclose to us, Boob? Like I said Boob Toob has yet to write an intelligent post.

I can't help thinking of small dicks every time I see you post.

View attachment 310491

You are seriously a total ASS, aren't you. You must have a deflectometer that forces you to avoid all my serious threads. I know, they would make your brain work and that would really hurt.

Listen, you started the name calling at me. I only respond in kind when anyone does.

Be that as it may, in what universe have you started a serious thread?

View attachment 310491

Only in your mind.

You cannot even read bold lettering. What part about "If you have the corona you should follow CDC protocol" did you not comprehend? CDC protocol does not state, go to work. You're fake news.

Only in your mind.

I can't help thinking of small dicks every time I see you post.
Wow, you have issues Boob. Seek help!

Forum List

Back