trump hints the Arizona lame recount will lead to him getting back in the White House

He didn't damage anything.

The state election offices did.

All kinds of garbage going on that has shaken the confidence of many.
Yes, "the confidence of many" without brains enough to analyze and think for themselves, lemmings to the core! Bigly!!!

The man is losing his tiny mind.
He believes it. His Trumpsters believe it. When it doesn't happen, they'll play the victim.

All we can do at this point is stand back and observe.
Just heard President Bush on a podcast. He doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe it was ever stolen. Did not enjoy his time in office, but nice to know there are rational republicans out there.
Trump is a loser chump.
And worse, Trump isn't the problem. He never has been.
Definitely part of if not the problem. Certainly done nothing to help. Most UN-presidential president in history.
Look at history. It's never just one person. One person can't do anything. It's about the people who follow, enable and support them.

He's just one profoundly damaged child who knew how to manipulate a gullible segment of the population that was full of rage and paranoia.

The world has seen this before. I just never thought I'd see it HERE.
But, he was the catalyst. I think of him as a lousy leader, due to the direction of his leadership, views, and character. On the other hand, he was no doubt a great leader, though in a negative way, as that was his only potential. Bad trees bear bad fruit.
AMERICANS think of xiden as a lousy leader, due to the direction of his leadership, views, and character. On the other hand, he is no doubt a communist bought leader. Bad trees bear bad fruit.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
He believes it. His Trumpsters believe it. When it doesn't happen, they'll play the victim.

Just heard President Bush on a podcast. He doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe it was ever stolen. Did not enjoy his time in office, but nice to know there are rational republicans out there.
Trump is a loser chump.
Bush is a globalist. What did you expect him to say?
We do alright in the global economy and globally in general. The "globalist" thing really doesn't strike much fear in me.

Trump wasn't as global and we did fine under him.
We suffered worse under the pandemic than if he had led in a positive manner, many of his people still do not believe it was serious, even with 590,000 dead here and millions around the world. He repeatedly went against constitutional requirements of the office, alienated allies, sucked up to dictators, communists and totalitarians alike, and then upon losing tried to overthrow free elections. No getting around it. He sucked and was bad for the country of the people by the people and for the people under our constitution. He had to go and did, thanks to the votes of the American People to dump him for Joe Biden.

First of all......we were talking about the economy. You seemed to leave that behind in your little rant.

And I would agree with you that he should have done better on the pandemic.

It cost him the election and I blame him for not behaving better. I doubt many fewer would have died...but he would have been elected hands down if he had shown more leadership.

And there is no need to get around anything that isn't true. He didn't try to overthrow anything. To claim as such drops you to the same level as the other apes (my apologies to apes) on this board.

He wasn't the disaster people worried about until COVID hit and he just wasn't up to the task.

I blame him, not only for the losing the election but for giving us a career politician who also doubles as a moron to work with a couple of other career morons in making this country a bigger mess than it already is.
What part of we do alright in the global economy did you not read. Presently stock market is not only up but has set record since Biden took office, employment is up, production is up. I am satisfied. You should change your investment or change jobs, everybody around here is hiring if you are still into working for a living.
I heard him on the platform on Jan 6 and heard the others sent to fight for overthrowing the election and making their voice heard. It went for hours with leaders on both sides trying to call him to call it off, but he just sat back and enjoyed, even thanking his supporters for their support. Yes, I blame him, as do most people.
Joe is doing alright. That is why he consistently has approval rating, never seen by trump in anytime during his time as president. You just don't get out much.
We may someday in the distant future get a totalitarian,but after trump, it's not likely in my lifetime. Guess we will have to stick with constitutional and historic norms.

Trump is a loser chump.
We do alright in the global economy and globally in general. The "globalist" thing really doesn't strike much fear in me.

We suffered worse under the pandemic than if he had led in a positive manner, many of his people still do not believe it was serious, even with 590,000 dead here and millions around the world. He repeatedly went against constitutional requirements of the office, alienated allies, sucked up to dictators, communists and totalitarians alike, and then upon losing tried to overthrow free elections. No getting around it. He sucked and was bad for the country of the people by the people and for the people under our constitution. He had to go and did, thanks to the votes of the American People to dump him for Joe Biden.

First of all......we were talking about the economy. You seemed to leave that behind in your little rant.

It cost him the election and I blame him for not behaving better. I doubt many fewer would have died...but he would have been elected hands down if he had shown more leadership.

And there is no need to get around anything that isn't true. He didn't try to overthrow anything. To claim as such drops you to the same level as the other apes (my apologies to apes) on this board.

He wasn't the disaster people worried about until COVID hit and he just wasn't up to the task.

I blame him, not only for the losing the election but for giving us a career politician who also doubles as a moron to work with a couple of other career morons in making this country a bigger mess than it already is.
What part of we do alright in the global economy did you not read. Presently stock market is not only up but has set record since Biden took office, employment is up, production is up. I am satisfied. You should change your investment or change jobs, everybody around here is hiring if you are still into working for a living.
I heard him on the platform on Jan 6 and heard the others sent to fight for overthrowing the election and making their voice heard. It went for hours with leaders on both sides trying to call him to call it off, but he just sat back and enjoyed, even thanking his supporters for their support. Yes, I blame him, as do most people.
Joe is doing alright. That is why he consistently has approval rating, never seen by trump in anytime during his time as president. You just don't get out much.
We may someday in the distant future get a totalitarian,but after trump, it's not likely in my lifetime. Guess we will have to stick with constitutional and historic norms.

1. That's fine. We also did well under Trump. If you think Biden is responsible for the current economy, you are a fool.

2. You may want to really think through what a true insurrection looks like. It does not look like Jan 6th.

3. Joe isn't doing anything except trying to crash the country with debt. If people are hiring, why is he so keen to give away another 2 trillion ? His approval rating is bolstered by the 4 year hatefest the democrats ran against Trump. Mind you, I felt Trump failed on Covid in a huge way. Had he done better, Biden would be in an alzheimers ward where he belongs.

4. Trump was a blowhard, but hardly a totalitarian. You guys are so stuck in your crapp you believe your own press releases.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

The man is losing his tiny mind. There were official audits performed in Arizona by independent auditors. Now the biased Cyber Ninjas are combing through ballots and even using UV lights. What is that for?

The idiot trump just cannot admit that he lost the election. We are six months into the Biden administration. The man is giving Putin what he wants....which is to damage the confidence in the US electoral system. And the GOPQ is going along with the Lie.

He's obsessed. What does that say about the quality of the man and fitness for any public office?

Presidents have little to do with an economy. It's the lower class workers that make the nation go.

emplo

Trump is a loser chump.

employment is up, because the states told the xiden scum demonRATS to go fuck themselves.....in turn the scum demonRATS are trying to make it seem as though they conquered the chinese flu, when in reality, it was the states...telling xiden to fuck off basically

The man is losing his tiny mind. There were official audits performed in Arizona by independent auditors. Now the biased Cyber Ninjas are combing through ballots and even using UV lights. What is that for?

The idiot trump just cannot admit that he lost the election. We are six months into the Biden administration. The man is giving Putin what he wants....which is to damage the confidence in the US electoral system. And the GOPQ is going along with the Lie.

He's obsessed. What does that say about the quality of the man and fitness for any public office?
yup...you are obsessed with TRUMP........What does that say about the quality of your posts?...not much

They claim that the UV lights will spot the watermarks used on the real ballots. The company which printed the ballots says they the paper they used had no watermarks. Paper manufacturers say that if the paper has a watermark, you don't need UV light to spot it.

Why don't you tell us ?

After all, as a left winger.....you'll know everything. Correct ?

They claim that the UV lights will spot the watermarks used on the real ballots. The company which printed the ballots says they the paper they used had no watermarks. Paper manufacturers say that if the paper has a watermark, you don't need UV light to spot it.

Quick.

Call them and give them your advise.

If it's like your posts, they'll laugh as hard as we do.

That means they are looking for other things that will invalidate the ballot, and there are plenty.

Why don't you tell us ?

Sorry. That's entering rightwing territory, I don't mess around with their politically correct worldview.

Why don't you tell us ?

Sorry. That's entering rightwing territory, I don't mess around with their politically correct worldview.

Backpeddling is the second thing you guys seem to be good at.

You were the one intonating something about the quality of the man.

But now you have humility.

Sorry to have to cower you.

Trump is a loser chump.

1. That's fine. We also did well under Trump. If you think Biden is responsible for the current economy, you are a fool.

2. You may want to really think through what a true insurrection looks like. It does not look like Jan 6th.

3. Joe isn't doing anything except trying to crash the country with debt. If people are hiring, why is he so keen to give away another 2 trillion ? His approval rating is bolstered by the 4 year hatefest the democrats ran against Trump. Mind you, I felt Trump failed on Covid in a huge way. Had he done better, Biden would be in an alzheimers ward where he belongs.

4. Trump was a blowhard, but hardly a totalitarian. You guys are so stuck in your crapp you believe your own press releases.
He sided with Erdigon and Putin to allow cross border attack on the Kurds that, wrote and recieved love letters with Lil Kim and supported the murderous Saudi prince. Too close to supporting totalitarians and totalitarian regimes for me.
Trumps economy was staked by the Fed running the presses. You were not worried about it then, so don't bother preaching that crap now.
Attack on The Capital to stop the receiving of the electoral vote was close enough to an insurrection as I need to see. Even if they didn't get a chance the hang Mike Pense.

Why don't you tell us ?

Backpeddling is the second thing you guys seem to be good at.

You were the one intonating something about the quality of the man.

But now you have humility.

Sorry to have to cower you.

Back peddle? No. In fact, I asked questions.

You dodged.

Why would I answer my own questions?

Forum List

Back