trump hints the Arizona lame recount will lead to him getting back in the White House

He didn't damage anything.

The state election offices did.

All kinds of garbage going on that has shaken the confidence of many.

Meanwhile, a massive number of ballots in Georgia with no chain of custody.

But, he was the catalyst. I think of him as a lousy leader, due to the direction of his leadership, views, and character. On the other hand, he was no doubt a great leader, though in a negative way, as that was his only potential. Bad trees bear bad fruit.

Yes, all those peace deals are a terrible thing. As was the best real wage growth in 40 years, etc., etc., etc.

The man is losing his tiny mind.
He believes it. His Trumpsters believe it. When it doesn't happen, they'll play the victim.

All we can do at this point is stand back and observe.
Just heard President Bush on a podcast. He doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe it was ever stolen. Did not enjoy his time in office, but nice to know there are rational republicans out there.
Trump is a loser chump.
And worse, Trump isn't the problem. He never has been.
Definitely part of if not the problem. Certainly done nothing to help. Most UN-presidential president in history.
Look at history. It's never just one person. One person can't do anything. It's about the people who follow, enable and support them.

He's just one profoundly damaged child who knew how to manipulate a gullible segment of the population that was full of rage and paranoia.

The world has seen this before. I just never thought I'd see it HERE.
But, he was the catalyst. I think of him as a lousy leader, due to the direction of his leadership, views, and character. On the other hand, he was no doubt a great leader, though in a negative way, as that was his only potential. Bad trees bear bad fruit.
Sure, he was the guy who figured out how to tap into the rage, frustration and paranoia that animated the base.

Hell, even GOP politicians didn't see it.

He was the spark, for sure. Now they protect and enable him at all costs.

It's all reality show to Trump.

He will leave Florida for court then prison.

He believes it. His Trumpsters believe it. When it doesn't happen, they'll play the victim.

Just heard President Bush on a podcast. He doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe it was ever stolen. Did not enjoy his time in office, but nice to know there are rational republicans out there.
Trump is a loser chump.
Bush is a globalist. What did you expect him to say?
We do alright in the global economy and globally in general. The "globalist" thing really doesn't strike much fear in me.

Trump wasn't as global and we did fine under him.
We suffered worse under the pandemic than if he had led in a positive manner, many of his people still do not believe it was serious, even with 590,000 dead here and millions around the world. He repeatedly went against constitutional requirements of the office, alienated allies, sucked up to dictators, communists and totalitarians alike, and then upon losing tried to overthrow free elections. No getting around it. He sucked and was bad for the country of the people by the people and for the people under our constitution. He had to go and did, thanks to the votes of the American People to dump him for Joe Biden.

It would be the ultimate irony for Trump to be re-installed. If, by clearly legal means, it were shown he really won and Biden were returned to private life, the comic qualities would be worth it. Imagine what Pelosi wing would experience!
It would also serve America right for having elected him the first time.

Trump is a loser chump.
Bush is a globalist. What did you expect him to say?
We do alright in the global economy and globally in general. The "globalist" thing really doesn't strike much fear in me.

Trump wasn't as global and we did fine under him.
We suffered worse under the pandemic than if he had led in a positive manner, many of his people still do not believe it was serious, even with 590,000 dead here and millions around the world. He repeatedly went against constitutional requirements of the office, alienated allies, sucked up to dictators, communists and totalitarians alike, and then upon losing tried to overthrow free elections. No getting around it. He sucked and was bad for the country of the people by the people and for the people under our constitution. He had to go and did, thanks to the votes of the American People to dump him for Joe Biden.

First of all......we were talking about the economy. You seemed to leave that behind in your little rant.

And I would agree with you that he should have done better on the pandemic.

It cost him the election and I blame him for not behaving better. I doubt many fewer would have died...but he would have been elected hands down if he had shown more leadership.

And there is no need to get around anything that isn't true. He didn't try to overthrow anything. To claim as such drops you to the same level as the other apes (my apologies to apes) on this board.

He wasn't the disaster people worried about until COVID hit and he just wasn't up to the task.

I blame him, not only for the losing the election but for giving us a career politician who also doubles as a moron to work with a couple of other career morons in making this country a bigger mess than it already is.

It would be the ultimate irony for Trump to be re-installed. If, by clearly legal means, it were shown he really won and Biden were returned to private life, the comic qualities would be worth it. Imagine what Pelosi wing would experience!
It would also serve America right for having elected him the first time.

I doubt it will happen.

If it did, the country will be finished.

Not that I would not support a legitimate return.

It would just mean bullets and bombshells for several years.

The man is losing his tiny mind. There were official audits performed in Arizona by independent auditors. Now the biased Cyber Ninjas are combing through ballots and even using UV lights. What is that for?

The idiot trump just cannot admit that he lost the election. We are six months into the Biden administration. The man is giving Putin what he wants....which is to damage the confidence in the US electoral system. And the GOPQ is going along with the Lie.
First of all, it is an audit not a recount. That means illegal ballots will not be counted. And those illegal ballots will be evidence no one can deny.

No, what is, is a sham that has no credibility, that nobody will believe except the most rabid Trumphumpers, or as I refer to them as pathetic fucking losers, like the loser they support.

How pathetic you ask?

Trump is a loser chump.
Definitely part of if not the problem. Certainly done nothing to help. Most UN-presidential president in history.
Look at history. It's never just one person. One person can't do anything. It's about the people who follow, enable and support them.

He's just one profoundly damaged child who knew how to manipulate a gullible segment of the population that was full of rage and paranoia.

That gullible rage and paranoia was there just waiting to be tapped and turn them into feral orange thugs.

He didn't damage anything.

The state election offices did.

All kinds of garbage going on that has shaken the confidence of many.

Meanwhile, a massive number of ballots in Georgia with no chain of custody.

I may or may not chose to get to energized over this, but I never see anything in the way of an explanation from those on the left who want to "hold accountable" those who think soemthing like this might just mean there was a problem.

Trump is a loser chump.

That gullible rage and paranoia was there just waiting to be tapped and turn them into feral orange thugs.

It's great we have resident psychologists here who can explain all of this in terms that cretin democrats can understand.

The man is losing his tiny mind. There were official audits performed in Arizona by independent auditors. Now the biased Cyber Ninjas are combing through ballots and even using UV lights. What is that for?

The idiot trump just cannot admit that he lost the election. We are six months into the Biden administration. The man is giving Putin what he wants....which is to damage the confidence in the US electoral system. And the GOPQ is going along with the Lie.
First of all, it is an audit not a recount. That means illegal ballots will not be counted. And those illegal ballots will be evidence no one can deny.

No, what is, is a sham that has no credibility, that nobody will believe except the most rabid Trumphumpers, or as I refer to them as pathetic fucking losers, like the loser they support.

How pathetic you ask?

How deliciously funny!
1619984005164.png

Trump is a loser chump.

It's great we have resident psychologists here who can explain all of this in terms that cretin democrats can understand.
Oh dear....and now you've been triggered..... :itsok:

It's time for a poor person to run the nation. Sorry rich butt kissers here but it's the truth.

Trump is a loser chump.

Oh dear....and now you've been triggered..... :itsok:

If it helps you feel better to think you know what has happened....please knock yourself out (or have someone do it for you).

:slap:

Forum List

Back