trump hints the Arizona lame recount will lead to him getting back in the White House

The man is losing his tiny mind.
He believes it. His Trumpsters believe it. When it doesn't happen, they'll play the victim.

All we can do at this point is stand back and observe.

From my observation lookout, the AZ recount is disturbing. ALL reasonable people know how this will end up - with an opinion that there was MASSIVE FRAUD!!! and THOUSANDS of bad Biden Ballots. Proof? Nah, they don't need that.

Wadda sham and scam by a Q-Kook letting idiots like THIS who was PART of the violent insurrection count ballots.

He believes it. His Trumpsters believe it. When it doesn't happen, they'll play the victim.

Just heard President Bush on a podcast. He doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe it was ever stolen. Did not enjoy his time in office, but nice to know there are rational republicans out there.
Trump is a loser chump.

Bush brings no credibility.

You actually listen to him ?

Just heard President Bush on a podcast. He doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe it was ever stolen. Did not enjoy his time in office, but nice to know there are rational republicans out there.
Trump is a loser chump.
And worse, Trump isn't the problem. He never has been.
Definitely part of if not the problem. Certainly done nothing to help. Most UN-presidential president in history.
Look at history. It's never just one person. One person can't do anything. It's about the people who follow, enable and support them.

He's just one profoundly damaged child who knew how to manipulate a gullible segment of the population that was full of rage and paranoia.

The world has seen this before. I just never thought I'd see it HERE.

From my observation lookout, the AZ recount is disturbing. ALL reasonable people know how this will end up - with an opinion that there was MASSIVE FRAUD!!! and THOUSANDS of bad Biden Ballots. Proof? Nah, they don't need that.

Wadda sham and scam by a Q-Kook letting idiots like THIS who was PART of the violent insurrection count ballots.

Then where do they go from there.

So what if they say MASSIVE FRAUD ? If they can't prove it...it goes nowhere.

Why are you so bent on preventing people from looking stupid ?

It keeps you in some type of company anyway.

Sure. It's be pretty shocking if they don't "report" that Trump won, or whatever it is that they're after.

Trump is a loser chump.
Bush is a globalist. What did you expect him to say?
We do alright in the global economy and globally in general. The "globalist" thing really doesn't strike much fear in me.

Trump is a loser chump.
Definitely part of if not the problem. Certainly done nothing to help. Most UN-presidential president in history.
Look at history. It's never just one person. One person can't do anything. It's about the people who follow, enable and support them.

He's just one profoundly damaged child who knew how to manipulate a gullible segment of the population that was full of rage and paranoia.

Your simple minded view is always so evident when you post.

Trump was nothing by himself. However, a huge segement of the population felt left out and he was the ONLY outlet for doing something about it.

Shame on them for wanting their voices heard.

After all, the GOP offered up Jeb Bush to speak for them. :doubt:

Trump is a loser chump.
We do alright in the global economy and globally in general. The "globalist" thing really doesn't strike much fear in me.
It's a key component of their paranoia.

Sure. It's be pretty shocking if they don't "report" that Trump won, or whatever it is that they're after.

You don't know what they are after ?

Trump is a loser chump.

Trump was nothing by himself. However, a huge segement of the population felt left out and he was the ONLY outlet for doing something about it.

Sure thing, Trumpster.

Trump is a loser chump.

Trump wasn't as global and we did fine under him.

No. Tell me exactly how this plays out in your world. Start to finish.

Trump is a loser chump.

Sure thing, Trumpster.

No. Tell me exactly how this plays out in your world. Start to finish.

Nothing changes. Period.

Trump is a loser chump.

Lying the country into endless wars is never the definition of rational.
He was a weak little sh#t, alright. I always thought Cheney and Rumsfeld were who got him into that and pulled the strings for fun and profit, a big payoff to the American military industrial complex Eisenhower warned about.

Trump is a loser chump.
What is the problem besides the illegitimate administration destroying this country? I cannot think of a bigger problem than America being run by criminals, cheaters, and murderers.
Don't know who the murderers were, but the criminals and cheaters were voted out of office, a big part of the reason they lost, along with their handling of the covid pandemic. I guess you could say they killed a bunch of Americans with their handling of it. They definitely influenced a lot of Americans to die for their leadership or lack thereof.

Trump is a loser chump.

Heard it on a new broadcast in the background while sitting here typing. Yes, I listened. I listen and read what a lot of people say.

Trump is a loser chump.

Heard it on a new broadcast in the background while sitting here typing. Yes, I listened. I listen and read what a lot of people say.

Whatever gets it done for you.

Trump is a loser chump.

But, he was the catalyst. I think of him as a lousy leader, due to the direction of his leadership, views, and character. On the other hand, he was no doubt a great leader, though in a negative way, as that was his only potential. Bad trees bear bad fruit.

Forum List

Back