trump hints the Arizona lame recount will lead to him getting back in the White House

The man is losing his tiny mind.
He believes it. His Trumpsters believe it. When it doesn't happen, they'll play the victim.

All we can do at this point is stand back and observe.

From my observation lookout, the AZ recount is disturbing. ALL reasonable people know how this will end up - with an opinion that there was MASSIVE FRAUD!!! and THOUSANDS of bad Biden Ballots. Proof? Nah, they don't need that.

Wadda sham and scam by a Q-Kook letting idiots like THIS who was PART of the violent insurrection count ballots.

Then where do they go from there.

So what if they say MASSIVE FRAUD ? If they can't prove it...it goes nowhere.

Why are you so bent on preventing people from looking stupid ?

It keeps you in some type of company anyway.
Were you on Mars on January 6th? We are six months from the election loss by trump and the SOB is still whining about a stolen election. There has NEVER been evidence of massive fraud....but that won't stop trump and his cult. The IDIOT is talking about having the Ninjas did audits in Georgia...Pennsylvania...and Michigan. He really wants to start a second civil war....all because he cannot admit he lost an election.

How you chose to read things is not my issue.

Trump is Trump. He has an ego. Get over it.

For four years, all we heard about was Trump from the left.

Do you guys ever get tired of his continual occupation of your heads ?

Maybe we’ll get over Dear Leader when he and his cult get the fuck over the election they lost six months ago.
Y’think? :rolleyes-41:

He believes it. His Trumpsters believe it. When it doesn't happen, they'll play the victim.

From my observation lookout, the AZ recount is disturbing. ALL reasonable people know how this will end up - with an opinion that there was MASSIVE FRAUD!!! and THOUSANDS of bad Biden Ballots. Proof? Nah, they don't need that.

Wadda sham and scam by a Q-Kook letting idiots like THIS who was PART of the violent insurrection count ballots.

Were you on Mars on January 6th? We are six months from the election loss by trump and the SOB is still whining about a stolen election. There has NEVER been evidence of massive fraud....but that won't stop trump and his cult. The IDIOT is talking about having the Ninjas did audits in Georgia...Pennsylvania...and Michigan. He really wants to start a second civil war....all because he cannot admit he lost an election.

You will continue to hear about him as long as he keeps spewing his lies about a "stolen election." That is BS....We knew it was BS on the day in 2020 when he stood behind a microphone and said there was "massive voting fraud." The man is a Liar. He is a Serial Liar. He will be a Liar until his lips stop moving. And he will be slammed on this and other web sites until he stops lying about a "stolen election."

Yes, your slamming is doing a lot of good.

Keep it up.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Maybe we’ll get over Dear Leader when he and his cult get the fuck over the election they lost six months ago.

He's a Dear Leader ?

I thought he was an ex-president.

Obama is an ex-president. I never paid any attention to him after he left office.

He's a Dear Leader ?

Obama is an ex-president. I never paid any attention to him after he left office.
That is because he didn't act like a 5 year old that last a little league game and whine and cry...like the Liar in Chief. Obama had class and left a winner. trump...on the other hand will always be a sore loser who cannot admit he lost. He will always claim he was cheated. Whiners and babies do that.

Sorry bout that,

1. So much bullshit from those who support the steal.
2. If the audit goes for Trump, Trumps at fault.
3. If the audit supports Biden, Trumps at fault again.
4. No you nutters better come up with some better bullshit.
5. AZ is about to rock your dumb little world.
6. And you will be the ones whining then, and it will be GLORIOUS!!!!!
7. I wonder what new bullshit you nutters will be saying, I can wait, don't answer that!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He's a Dear Leader ?

That is because he didn't act like a 5 year old that last a little league game and whine and cry...like the Liar in Chief. Obama had class and left a winner. trump...on the other hand will always be a sore loser who cannot admit he lost. He will always claim he was cheated. Whiners and babies do that.
:boo_hoo14:

So when is this audit supposed to be complete anyway?

I think they are saying a report is due out next week.

The question we should ask......

What if they say they found nothing.....is that the end of it ? I sure hope so.

You like stolen elections do you...

He's a Dear Leader ?

Our little lying druggy Obama never had any class--he spent his time ripping taxpayers off and aiding terrorists both foreign and domestic. You may like a guy help terrorists like BLM and ISIS attack others, but moral people don't.

Sorry bout that,

7. I wonder what new bullshit you nutters will be saying, I can wait, don't answer that!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So tell us Jimmy - Once the Q-Kooks find (as they will) that Trumpy Bear won by a landslide in AZ, GA and PA ..
Will the US military arrest Joe and his admin, and will Q magically appear to beam Don the Big Lie Con back into the Oval? :lol:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So tell us Jimmy - Once the Q-Kooks find (as they will) that Trumpy Bear won by a landslide in AZ, GA and PA ..
Will the US military arrest Joe and his admin, and will Q magically appear to beam Don the Big Lie Con back into the Oval? :lol:

1. In short YES.
2. Biden should be rushed off to Gitmo, to Gitmo.
3. His winch should follow.
4. And Pelosi should bein there too.
5. The supreme court should be moth balled.
6. Let a new group be formed in two years.
7. Let the reporters who falsely reported Trump lost be fired across the board.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nobody will arrest anyone.

The AZ count is a base pleasing effort.

That's it.

Sorry bout that,

1. The left has got a good thing coming.
2. You can't hide a stolen election for long.
3. I wonder who will first write the book, exposing, *EVERYTHING*???
4. Money has a way of bringing out the untold truths.
5. Greed kicks in, truth gets told.
6. Sooner or later the lid gets blown off!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The man is losing his tiny mind. There were official audits performed in Arizona by independent auditors. Now the biased Cyber Ninjas are combing through ballots and even using UV lights. What is that for?

The idiot trump just cannot admit that he lost the election. We are six months into the Biden administration. The man is giving Putin what he wants....which is to damage the confidence in the US electoral system. And the GOPQ is going along with the Lie.
There is no way in Hell biden won in Arizona. In the election before the last one, if you can call it that we had over 200 polling places. This last ine we had less than 70 and the ones we did have half the booths weren't used. A lot of people didn't get to vote and all they got from the rabid Trump hater running Arizona's election was sorry. Out of everyone I know friends,people I work with Black, Brown, White, and Green NOT. ONE voted for that train wreak. What happened to those democRats pulling the suitcases from the table they brought in that morning at State Farm stadium after they told Republicans a water main broke. That should have been an easy conviction with the footage showing the whole crime play out, Did we just forget it along with the treasonous media. I haven' and every honest American hasn't forgot what we saw That corrupt fuck getting more votes than anyone in history That is a laugh, some idiot that can't finish a sentance, and what about the 30,000 vote spikes How many of them did we see, 4,5?If this nation was smart Joe would have never stepped foot in DC. let alone the White House They are luckier than hell there is a White House after the 'in your face' fraud they pulled Build the pipe line, build the wall, jail the rioters. WHAT IS WR0NG WITH THIS NATION LETTING THIS WORTHLESS CRIMINAL DISARM AMERICA WHILE GIVING CRIMINALS AND ILLEGALS FREE PASSES. JOE HAS RIPPED OFF ENOUGH COUNTRIES SO HE CAN PAY BACK ALL THE PLANE, BUS, AND TRAIN TICKETS HE BOUGHT THESE CRIMINALS , THEIR FREE CASH , THEIR FREE RENT, THEIR FOOD AND EVERYTHING ELSE HE GAVE THEM ON OUR DIME. HAVE HIM PAY ALL THE ONES HE LOST THEIR JOBS PUTTING AMERICANS LAST. We need some real Americans, not the enabler party that did nothing to stop this massive attack on freedom. as we just as worthless as the rest while he turns this country to something no other nation would allow. Want your kids crawling up in your lap and asking you what freedom was and why you did nothing when they took it? No matter what it takes we have to stop this madness NOW. The voting box no longer works and we all knows what comes next Which founder said "Go and may your chains be light" TO HELL WITH THAT! Go and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

The man is losing his tiny mind. There were official audits performed in Arizona by independent auditors. Now the biased Cyber Ninjas are combing through ballots and even using UV lights. What is that for?

The idiot trump just cannot admit that he lost the election. We are six months into the Biden administration. The man is giving Putin what he wants....which is to damage the confidence in the US electoral system. And the GOPQ is going along with the Lie.
Moron, your biased.

It would be awesome to watch the announcement that the audits have revealed Trump really won, that the Bidens have to pack their shite and get out of the WH, and to see the Trumps re-enter the WH.

:p

If you thought THIS was a 'mostly peaceful protest' it would pale in comparison to the simultaneous mental spontaneous combustion of Democrats and snowflakes all across the nation, sending them into the streets to scream at the sky again, after which they would attempt to inflict more domestic terrorist violence across the country. We would see the Democrats rush to crank up their failed Impeachment machines to make failed Impeachments weekly rituals.

Just heard President Bush on a podcast. He doesn't believe it. He doesn't believe it was ever stolen. Did not enjoy his time in office, but nice to know there are rational republicans out there.
Trump is a loser chump.
And worse, Trump isn't the problem. He never has been.
What is the problem besides the illegitimate administration destroying this country? I cannot think of a bigger problem than America being run by criminals, cheaters, and murderers.

No we ran tRump and his administration out of office on a rail. tRump got SCHLONGED!
MAGA

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There in lies the answer to why they have the barb wire fence around the white house/capital
Why they are going after all the protestors from January 6 and trying to destroy them all just for daring to protest
Why they are declaring white supremists as terrorists after labeling trump supporters white supremists
Why they are throwing money out to BLM and other low lives trying to buy support
And why they pushing the trillions $$$ in spending to pay back their chinese communists/Billionaires who pulled strings to get biden in office----
Biden and his corrupt administration fear the people and the military removing them

The dems fear the removal of the illegitimate president Biden

Forum List

Back