Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

The conspiracy is the big one.

" In New York, a conviction for conspiracy may result in up to 25 years in state prison depending on the circumstances of the offense. If the conspired act is carried out, the defendant may face an additional sentence for whatever the penalties associated with that offense may be under New York penal code."

It's the one prosecutors throw on the table to get cooperation and guilty pleas.

It's the one the prosecutors will use to get Trump to roll on his co-conspirators.

As I recall, New York State has some very heavy duty Conspiracy Laws, mainly due to Organized Crime and corrupt public officials. Conspiracy is a felony as well. Not good for the Traitor at all.

Last edited:
The conspiracy is the big one.

" In New York, a conviction for conspiracy may result in up to 25 years in state prison depending on the circumstances of the offense. If the conspired act is carried out, the defendant may face an additional sentence for whatever the penalties associated with that offense may be under New York penal code."

It's the one prosecutors throw on the table to get cooperation and guilty pleas.

It's the one the prosecutors will use to get Trump to roll on his co-conspirators.

There are 30+Counts that the Traitor will be indicted on. IF there is a Conspiracy (which is likely) that is a felony weight conviction. While I do not think New York would send him to prison (no such provision is made under the law....mainly because no former U.S. President has been convicted a felony) the Traitor would spend the rest of his life under house, filing appeals and bleating about the world is out to get him.

The Traitor has never in his miserable life ever really been held accountable for his actions. Just being indicted will be a blow to his overwhelming, but very fragile ego.

What I think will happen is simple. He will be guilty. He will have to spend time wearing ankle monitor and he will sacrifice all one of his properties. He can live in Shit-A-Lago and fade into the past. His lasting legacy will be as one of the most morally corrupt individuals ever to be in the White House.

Bear in mind that Alvin Bragg is the first prosecutor to indict the Traitor. Leticia James, New York A.G. is very close filing as well. There is Fani Willis, Fulton County D.A. will be filing as well and Jack Smith can hit the Traitor for what he did on Jan. 6. More indictments are coming.

There are 30+Counts that the Traitor will be indicted on. IF there is a Conspiracy (which is likely) that is a felony weight conviction. While I do not think New York would send him to prison (no such provision is made under the law....mainly because no former U.S. President has been convicted a felony) the Traitor would spend the rest of his life under house, filing appeals and bleating about the world is out to get him.

The Traitor has never in his miserable life ever really been held accountable for his actions. Just being indicted will be a blow to his overwhelming, but very fragile ego.

What I think will happen is simple. He will be guilty. He will have to spend time wearing ankle monitor and he will sacrifice all one of his properties. He can live in Shit-A-Lago and fade into the past. His lasting legacy will be as one of the most morally corrupt individuals ever to be in the White House.

Bear in mind that Alvin Bragg is the first prosecutor to indict the Traitor. Leticia James, New York A.G. is very close filing as well. There is Fani Willis, Fulton County D.A. will be filing as well and Jack Smith can hit the Traitor for what he did on Jan. 6. More indictments are coming.
Trump's only way out is to roll on his cronies.

You can just smell the fear on Twitter.

This will backfire on the sewage slime that is the democrat party. Polls are now surging pro-Trump.

This will backfire on the sewage slime that is the democrat party. Polls are now surging pro-Trump.

tenor.gif

Conspiracy to do what? You have no clue. You are guessing.

Sacrifice all one of his properties? WTF does that mean? All or one.

Why should he sacrifice properties at all?

That's not how he does it.

He fires the swamp appointees from the prior admin, and he appoints and nominates American-loving bureaucrats and judges based upon their proven qualifications, not the colors of their skin or their genders.

But it's too bad the "insurrection" was not successful. Look at the shape America is in now.
You want democracy to die ? You want a dictator fool like trump in charge for life. That's crazy. Go live on North Korea, China or Russia then. It's what they've got. We don't want any part of that garbage. I don't know where you live but things keep getting better and better around here. Wages are way up, beating out the corresponding inflation that always accompanies a good economy. And for the most part, freedom still exists as long as you're not a woman or minority. Yes, unfortunately I live on a state dominated by republican foolishness. I choose to stay and fight the ignorance.

As I recall, New York State has some very heavy duty Conspiracy Laws, mainly due to Organized Crime and corrupt public officials. Conspiracy is a felony as well. Not good for the Traitor at all.
Remember when trump employed 3 Mafia hitmen to keep his tenants in line back on the 70's. They got him on that too.

Trump's only way out is to roll on his cronies.

You can just smell the fear on Twitter.

For all the bluff and bluster of the latest shyster Taco Penis, the Traitor will roll over his own family to avoid jail. As these are state crimes, there will no federal pardon or commutation of sentence. Governor of NY is a Democrat and she would let the Traitor rot in Sing Sing.

LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP.
LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP!

FYI, polls are only a snapshot in time. Also Conservative's polling other conservatives means nothing.

LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP.
LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP. LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!

For all the bluff and bluster of the latest shyster Taco Penis, the Traitor will roll over his own family to avoid jail. As these are state crimes, there will no federal pardon or commutation of sentence. Governor of NY is a Democrat and she would let the Traitor rot in Sing Sing.
Justice would finally be served if that happens.

Conspiracy to do what? You have no clue. You are guessing.

Sacrifice all one of his properties? WTF does that mean? All or one.

Why should he sacrifice properties at all?

Oh dear, is Marion Morrison upset? Like I give shit anyway, that fat fuck was draft dodger.

By stealing classified documents to aid his son in making deals and get a personal cut isn't the same thing.
Trump stole classified documents, he knew about it, he actually witnessed and ordered them being taken then he fought tooth and nail to keep them Biden didn't even know about them others moved them and once he was aware they existed he immediately cooperated with the authorities and handed them over. I see no correlation between the two. Biden was honest, trump was not.

Trump stole classified documents, he knew about it, he actually witnessed and ordered them being taken then he fought tooth and nail to keep them Biden didn't even know about them others moved them and once he was aware they existed he immediately cooperated with the authorities and handed them over. I see no correlation between the two. Biden was honest, trump was not.
And it seemed Pence cooperated fully.

Trump threatened a prosecutor
Trump has threatened violence in response to indictments

The judge would be well within judicial purview to order Trump locked in isolation at Riker's with no visitors beyond attorneys.

3 years in Rikers? Wouldn't that be sweet.

Forum List

Back