Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

For those who guide this people are leading them astray;
And those who are guided by them are brought to confusion.

]
Saint-Trump-1.jpg
Evil eh ? I don't think you want to compare notes on who is actually the most evil amongst you.

nice sources, independent thinker. you are a run-of-the-mill hack. i am shocked, lol.
Hack eh ? Why don't you try to dispute the information put forth ? Yeah I thought not. You leftist got more game than the law allows... lol

I have been reading that this may be a 30 count indictment.
And it is only one of five seperate cases working against him around the country.
Sure, this is unprecedented.....but so is the level of Trump's corruption.
All we are seeing now is the result of allowing some fool as corrupt and devoid of integrity as Trump into the presidency.
You allowed Biden in there... Hypocrite. I'm going to love it when judgement day comes, and the word's in the book of hope are fulfilled on that day. It's going to be the grandest day ever.

Pretty weird that these fringe conservatives want to jail Biden for doing the same thing.
No, I ask what came first, "the chicken or the egg" ? Before you can accuse or stone another, then maybe you want to drop the stone if your party is guilty also or worse still actively doing shite, but no your party (you included), want to apply this so called witch hunt unequal justice for political reason's because your party can't beat the man on the issue's or in the arena of ideas to bring America back from the brink.

Pretty weird that these fringe conservatives want to jail Biden for doing the same thing.
By stealing classified documents to aid his son in making deals and get a personal cut isn't the same thing.

No, I ask what came first, "the chicken or the egg" ? Before you can accuse or stone another, then maybe you want to drop the stone if your party is guilty also or worse still actively doing shite, but no your party (you included), want to apply this so called witch hunt unequal justice for political reason's because your party can't beat the man on the issue's or in the arena of ideas to bring America back from the brink.
We did beat the man on issues. We beat him in 2020.

The people didn’t care for his lawless attitudes and behaviors.

I find it pretty hypocritical that the party of “lock her up” is complaining of political prosecutions.

Oh you mean like Biden using his whores to silence the Hunter Lap Top Story in order to influence an election ??
You actually believe the Hunter Laptop story from the right wing tabloid like NYPost ...3 or so weeks from the election.... held off Twitter a couple of days would have changed the minds of democrats to vote for Trump...?

When democrats KNEW it was Giuliani, Trump campaign lawyer who gave it to the post as Trump's October surprise.... and the N.Y. POST would not turn over the evidence to be examined by other legitimate news sources, to verify it?

Not a chance in heaven or hell would that have happened.... beagle.

Hunter lap top story meant nothing, and still means nothing to democrats and never trumpers....

Oh yes, absolutely. You were definitely one of those. Indictments mean nothing to people who don't care about the law. This is what trump has done to the brains of his cultists.

LOL, you're an idiot. Indictments mean nothing. What truly sucks for you though is that I am not Rumpist.

Oh yeah, you were one of the dead-enders saying we should get back to you when he is indicted. Time to move those goalposts again, right?

Feel free to prove this assertion. You can't, all I've EVER said is what I just said. " You've got him this time".

You actually believe the Hunter Laptop story from the right wing tabloid like NYPost ...3 or so weeks from the election.... held off Twitter a couple of days would have changed the minds of democrats to vote for Trump...?
People said they would have voted differently if they had known before hand, that's why they call it an October surprise. How do you think FBI knew enough to run to Twitter and Zuckerberg ahead of knowing Giuliani was sending it to the NY Post?
They were wire tapping him in another case, which ended up being dropped.
and the N.Y. POST would not turn over the evidence to be examined by other legitimate news sources, to verify it?
That's funny, WSJ and Fox News had access early on. Besides that, legacy media was doing a full court press to discredit the laptop, you think they would run with it when it could harm their boy Joe?
Hunter lap top story meant nothing, and still means nothing to democrats and never trumpers....
Good for you......odd thing is, too many indications in the contents showing illegal activity the more it is examined.

You roll with that, Gomer.
Me?
Not at all.
But if you think Pecker et al are going to prison for Trump...

also

Imagine what's going through the minds of his co-conspirators right now.
You think Trump won't try to buy his way out by rolling on the people involved in planning 1/6?
You're gonna need this sweetie.

1680377326862.jpeg

I'm not really thrilled with any of this shit.

On one hand, these are not going to be huge charges. From what I've heard, even any felony charges on this one will be low-level felonies. That's REALLY risky for being the first charges. On the other hand, we can't let the elite get away with crimes, because that only invites more crimes. And with him, you have to have the patience to take them one at a time, since he operates like a mob boss.

Trump's superpower is that he forces shitty, no-win decisions on people.
The conspiracy is the big one.

" In New York, a conviction for conspiracy may result in up to 25 years in state prison depending on the circumstances of the offense. If the conspired act is carried out, the defendant may face an additional sentence for whatever the penalties associated with that offense may be under New York penal code."

It's the one prosecutors throw on the table to get cooperation and guilty pleas.

It's the one the prosecutors will use to get Trump to roll on his co-conspirators.

People said they would have voted differently if they had known before hand, that's why they call it an October surprise. How do you think FBI knew enough to run to Twitter and Zuckerberg ahead of knowing Giuliani was sending it to the NY Post?
They were wire tapping him in another case, which ended up being dropped.

That's funny, WSJ and Fox News had access early on. Besides that, legacy media was doing a full court press to discredit the laptop, you think they would run with it when it could harm their boy Joe?

Good for you......odd thing is, too many indications in the contents showing illegal activity the more it is examined.
Nahhh, if they found illegal activity, he would have been indicted already...this is all for political show! Hide and watch!

Forum List

Back