Trump Hits 42%!!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
CR2A87WWUAAJeh1.jpg

ABC news poll taken YESTERDAY has Donald Trump cleaning up. Seems his promise to CLOSE problem islamic mosques has hit a home run!
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...ump-after-he-pledges-to-close-terror-mosques/

We can KICK those folks out as well. Time for those "refugees" AKA TERRORISTS to go. Leave the Christians, screw the muslims.

Go Donnie, get that nomination !!!

then bend over and kiss your ass adios ..

Trumps experience?

oh yeah, having his ass kissed by celebs on a tv show ...

A big distinction is that the poll question asks who is most likely to win, not who they wish would win

• Banned
CR2A87WWUAAJeh1.jpg

ABC news poll taken YESTERDAY has Donald Trump cleaning up. Seems his promise to CLOSE problem islamic mosques has hit a home run!
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...ump-after-he-pledges-to-close-terror-mosques/

We can KICK those folks out as well. Time for those "refugees" AKA TERRORISTS to go. Leave the Christians, screw the muslims.

Oh no! It's over now for sure. He's finished. He may as well hang it up now. LOL!!!
Yeah, he is a hurting huh? He's just growing bigger and bigger!

42 huh? Is that his IQ?

It's a long way from 214 huh Pinky?

I like the way the graph says "among leaned Republicans". Not "learnèd Republicans". :rofl:

42 huh? Is that his IQ?

It's a long way from 214 huh Pinky?

I like the way the graph says "among leaned Republicans". Not "learnèd Republicans". :rofl:
Come on pogo. You know he isn't dumb.

Such hypocrisy from Conservatives!
I posted it several times before and I'll have to keep posting it...

When "Free Trade" Romney ran, Conservatives wanted a business man, not a politician.
When "Fair Trade" Trump runs, Conservatives want a politician, not a business man.

Fucking hypocrites!

CR2A87WWUAAJeh1.jpg

I had a feeling when he announced in May that he was not going to back out this time. Woman's intuition. Sure glad to see Carly Fiorina's numbers are in the basement where she belongs.

When "Free Trade" Romney ran, Conservatives wanted a business man, not a politician.
When "Fair Trade" Trump runs, Conservatives want a politician, not a business man.

Fucking hypocrites!

When Trump wins, pick a tall building. Do the job right. Don't just bugger yourself up. Close your eyes and JUMP!

CR2A87WWUAAJeh1.jpg

Oh no! It's over now for sure. He's finished. He may as well hang it up now. LOL!!!
Yeah, he is a hurting huh? He's just growing bigger and bigger!

His comments about a terrorist attack from his book written in 2000 has boosted his numbers. What he wrote, which has been verified, were spot on. Makes the Bush family look like the absolute slut, sell-out whores that they are.

Fucking hypocrites!

When Trump wins, pick a tall building. Do the job right. Don't just bugger yourself up. Close your eyes and JUMP!

Please be precise, without using even one ad hominem, what is it you fear regarding Trump?
In fact, if you've already posted something detailed, tell me where it is and I'll read it.

Fucking hypocrites!
Romney was the wrong person and McCain was way wrong. Trump? That IS a win.

Forum List

Back