Trump Hits A Bullet With A Bullet...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Since our new President is taking the blame for everything from leftist trash bending their ankh to making their tofu go bad, I've decided to give him a credit for this. A navy destroyer just knocked down an ICBM with a missile of it's own. Reagan's "star wars" (which the parasites sneered at) just became a reality...imagine the heads snapping at the Kremlin and in Beijing....
emo12.gif
Thanks, President Trump!

Since our new President is taking the blame for everything from leftist trash bending their ankh to making their tofu go bad, I've decided to give him a credit for this. A navy destroyer just knocked down an ICBM with a missile of it's own. Reagan's "star wars" (which the parasites sneered at) just became a reality...imagine the heads snapping at the Kremiln and in Beijing....Thanks, President Trump!
emo12.gif

Has been reality for awhile....as with everything in undergoes upgrades to cope with enemy counter moves such as maneuverable warheads....fake warheads and such

• Banned
Since our new President is taking the blame for everything from leftist trash bending their ankh to making their tofu go bad, I've decided to give him a credit for this. A navy destroyer just knocked down an ICBM with a missile of it's own. Reagan's "star wars" (which the parasites sneered at) just became a reality...imagine the heads snapping at the Kremiln and in Beijing....Thanks, President Trump!
emo12.gif

Has been reality for awhile....as with everything in undergoes upgrades to cope with enemy counter moves such as maneuverable warheads....fake warheads and such

I believe it's the first time hitting an ICBM...and from a SHIP which means now it's mobile.

emo12.gif

One thing we know....if Trump gets into a war his own relatives won't go anywhere around it. He personally received four deferments during Vietnam.......he had a bad heel. My wife's only brother was killed over there in that fiasco.

Since our new President is taking the blame for everything from leftist trash bending their ankh to making their tofu go bad, I've decided to give him a credit for this. A navy destroyer just knocked down an ICBM with a missile of it's own. Reagan's "star wars" (which the parasites sneered at) just became a reality...imagine the heads snapping at the Kremlin and in Beijing....
emo12.gif
Thanks, President Trump!

Trump needs to keep that away from Russia. Don't wanna make his best buddy vlad

• Banned
One thing we know....if Trump gets into a war his own relatives won't go anywhere around it. He personally received four deferments during Vietnam.......he had a bad heel. My wife's only brother was killed over there in that fiasco.

2S deferments were given out 1 year at a time. And Vietnam wasn't a "fiasco"...we had it won until you shitheads gave up on us.

emo12.gif

I believe it's the first time hitting an ICBM...and from a SHIP which means now it's mobile.

Hype and nothing less. Will that system stop a hundred missiles? Very doubtful, but I understand your need to grab a kernel of hope from anywhere you can.

2S deferments were given out 1 year at a time. And Vietnam wasn't a "fiasco"...we had it won until you shitheads gave up on us.

58,000 dead is a fucking fiasco and Doniboi should have been there.

emo12.gif

PRetty sure the reason Japan has been buying Aegis capability is to shoot down NORK ICBMS ....

Hype and nothing less. Will that system stop a hundred missiles? Very doubtful, but I understand your need to grab a kernel of hope from anywhere you can.

Now I know who's picture you're disgracing in your avatar, you piece of shit.....welcome to IGNORE (until I can get you banned).

Now I know who's picture you're disgracing in your avatar, you piece of shit.....welcome to IGNORE (until I can get you banned).

Well a true patriot would have know right from the gitgo. I post this picture until people answer for why he died in an enormous blundering operation and the people responsible pay for it.

emo12.gif

PRetty sure the reason Japan has been buying Aegis capability is to shoot down NORK ICBMS ....

That said, SM-6 doesn’t necessarily replace the dedicated ballistic missile killer of the Standard family, the SM-3, Campisi emphasized. SM-3 can hit incoming ballistic missiles earlier in their trajectory, at greater distances and higher altitudes, even in space — what’s called mid-course defense. Anything that gets through, though, then comes into range of SM-6s doing so-called terminal defense. “There’s very little overlap” between the SM-3’s engagement zone and the SM-6’s, Campisi said. SM-6 Can Now Kill Both Cruise AND Ballistic Missiles
Aegis BMD does not have the ability to intercept ICBMs, although future versions may allow limited intercept capability.[4] Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System - Wikipedia Dont know how accurate wiki is,,,,they seem to contradict each other.....

emo12.gif

The Anti-War Frauds Were Also Motivated by Snobbery

He had inside information, going to school with the pro-war sons of pro-war Senators and being told that only those without connections had to sacrifice for elitist families. If I had known that, I never would have volunteered for combat. It's like knowing the corrupt sons of corrupt ministers and being turned off on Christianity altogether

That said, SM-6 doesn’t necessarily replace the dedicated ballistic missile killer of the Standard family, the SM-3, Campisi emphasized. SM-3 can hit incoming ballistic missiles earlier in their trajectory, at greater distances and higher altitudes, even in space — what’s called mid-course defense. Anything that gets through, though, then comes into range of SM-6s doing so-called terminal defense. “There’s very little overlap” between the SM-3’s engagement zone and the SM-6’s, Campisi said. SM-6 Can Now Kill Both Cruise AND Ballistic Missiles
Aegis BMD does not have the ability to intercept ICBMs, although future versions may allow limited intercept capability.[4] Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System - Wikipedia Dont know how accurate wiki is,,,,they seem to contradict each other.....

It's amazing it can be done from a silo on land....then add in a ship rocking up and down in choppy water....miraculous.

emo12.gif

Trump is a fucking idiot...His one raid was a total cluster fuck and proves that any war this asshole gets into will be a cluster fuck on historic levels.

I wouldn't serve under this piece of shit.

emo12.gif
Thanks, President Trump!

Old hat. We've been doing that since the 90s.

I think Trump was being sued for sexual assault at the time.

We had what won, exactly?

Forum List

Back