Trump Holds 8 Point Lead over Cruz in Tennessee – 34-26%

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Just IOWA is the only state that Trump and Cruz are HEADS UP!

Overtime Politics ^
Donald Trump seems to be solidifying at least a big chunk of delegates from the South, if not outright leads. Its important to remember that the primary isn’t until March 1st, leaving plenty of time for candidates to lose support, gain support, or drop out. The only thing I find truly interesting about this poll is Ben Carson’s relative strength. His 11% is probably too far from the 20% required to be awarded at-large delegates, but he’s polling stronger in Tennessee than almost anywhere else. Marco Rubio is right behind him though at 10%, and could eventually become the establishment...

upload_2015-12-27_23-11-19.jpeg

Rubio is the new Bush. It's obvious that Jeb is pretty much done so now the big establishment money is gonna go to the guy who looks like he's 12 years old. It won't matter though because as soon as he starts running ads comparing Trump to Hitler (like Kasich did) he'll be toast (like Kasich). Looks like Trump/Cruz (still).

GOP nomination....

Trump has it in the bag.

Game over.

(BTW, yes he is a serious candidate)

Overtime Politics ^
Donald Trump seems to be solidifying at least a big chunk of delegates from the South, if not outright leads. Its important to remember that the primary isn’t until March 1st, leaving plenty of time for candidates to lose support, gain support, or drop out. The only thing I find truly interesting about this poll is Ben Carson’s relative strength. His 11% is probably too far from the 20% required to be awarded at-large delegates, but he’s polling stronger in Tennessee than almost anywhere else. Marco Rubio is right behind him though at 10%, and could eventually become the establishment...

View attachment 58042
And he's still losing to Hillary in every single poll...

10e3cz4.png

:dance::dance::dance:

Rubio is the new Bush. It's obvious that Jeb is pretty much done so now the big establishment money is gonna go to the guy who looks like he's 12 years old. It won't matter though because as soon as he starts running ads comparing Trump to Hitler (like Kasich did) he'll be toast (like Kasich). Looks like Trump/Cruz (still).
I live in Ohio. I don't want Kasich to go to DC.

Donald Trump pulls into statistical tie with Hillary Clinton in ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Trump-pulls-statistical-tie-Hillary-lead-B...
Daily Mail
4 days ago - Donald Trump is in a statistical tie with Hillary Clinton in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup as the former first lady and secretary of state ...

With a year to go, the bitch was up over 30 points to Trump when he announced.... He's going to beat her ass raw!
Poor, vagisil, doesn't have the balls to quote me.

Your eunuchafication aside, you're referencing only one poll while ignoring all the rest. Not to mention, the latest trend is the gap between Hillary is widening after Fox News swung from a +5 for Trump to a +11 for Hillary.

Daily Mail
4 days ago - Donald Trump is in a statistical tie with Hillary Clinton in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup as the former first lady and secretary of state ...

With a year to go, the bitch was up over 30 points to Trump when he announced.... He's going to beat her ass raw!

Your eunuchafication aside, you're referencing only one poll while ignoring all the rest. Not to mention, the latest trend is the gap between Hillary is widening after Fox News swung from a +5 for Trump to a +11 for Hillary.

Odd since all last week the RCP poll showed Trump going from down 6.8 to latest down 6.1! Just beating her up SLOWLY! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::badgrin:

Daily Mail

Odd since all last week the RCP poll showed Trump going from down 6.8 to latest down 6.1! Just beating her up SLOWLY! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::badgrin:
More vagisil dementia as Hillary was not up by 6.8 points at any time last week and is in fact, ½ a point away from the biggest margin she's had since the beginning of September.

Trump had closed the gap to within 1.2 points just 3 weeks ago. Now Hillary is up by 6.1 points.

Daily Mail

And then schlong it!

Old people are sick puppies. And yet, I hope to become one of them some day. AAAAAARRRG!!!!!!!

Overtime Politics ^

View attachment 58042

I guess you think your link is reliable? Right beside your linked story is this little snippet;

Presidential Percentages
As of Tuesday Dec. 27th, 2015
Hillary Clinton – 52.3%
Donald Trump – 16.8%
Marco Rubio – 14.2%
Bernie Sanders – 12.1%
Ted Cruz – 3.7%
Others – .9%

What d'ya think? Hillary's going to kick everybody's ass? According to your link. I don't think she's that far ahead...but if you say so.

Daily Mail

You are used to doing the chicken run!! lol

Greg

Daily Mail

You are used to doing the chicken run!! lol

Greg

Too funny. I still have the pictures to prove I showed up but Ant, the forum pussy, did not.

:dance:

Forum List

Back