Trump holds news conference on invasion from central America and invasion in general

Sounds like you are just itching to see brown skinned people gunned down. You going to have a popcorn stand at the border?
Sounds like you are just itching to have American military hurt or killed by rock throwing scum.

Why? I'm not the one drooling over the prospect of shooting people or seeing anyone hurt.

Are you?
Your in your home... And these criminals try an enter your home welding rocks and threats... You will just let them come on in and do what they want or are you going to shoot and protect yourself and YOUR HOME? You have 1/10 of one second to decide..

False equivalency.

Sounds like you are just itching to see brown skinned people gunned down. You going to have a popcorn stand at the border?
Sounds like you are just itching to have American military hurt or killed by rock throwing scum.

Why? I'm not the one drooling over the prospect of shooting people or seeing anyone hurt.

Are you?
No one is drooling. The president is protecting our borders. Please, leave the country.

After you.

You gotta wonder about the exquisite timing of the confrontation. Did the CIA organize it? The President is warning the rabble that violence will be met with violence. Would you have it any other way?

You don't like it to dam bad.

And it has nothing to do with what the fk color thier skin is....

COME HERE LEGALLY first a.hole

37984074_634623103569536_6442139202388754432_o.jpg

Or we'll shoot you.

You don't need to kill a caravan of desperate people to have good border control policies.
Rocks are lethal weapons, they can and do kill, if someone throws rocks they are attempting to murder the victims of the attack. Soldiers are allowed to defend themselves from violent attackers, that you don't see that is very telling.

I don't disagree. They are also trained in a variety of non-lethal means of de-escalating a situation. And...they are supposed to only be in supportive roles - only the border patrol will interact with the immigrants.

So why the glee that they might be able to shoot some?
You are claiming that rocks are not lethal which is a flat OUT LIE. You are claiming that preparing for the eventuality of attacking is bad or wrong. You are wrong and you are insisting that anyone that plans for it is gleeful about killing someone. You are wrong.

Or we'll shoot you.

You don't need to kill a caravan of desperate people to have good border control policies.
-------------------------------------------- maybe , maybe not . Plus these third worlders are good practiced rock throwers . They know how to throws rocks because they probably are not allowed to own firearms . So they learn how to throw rocks from an early age . Rocks can kill American Soldiers Coyote .

You gotta wonder about the exquisite timing of the confrontation. Did the CIA organize it? The President is warning the rabble that violence will be met with violence. Would you have it any other way?
It's a false false flag operation.

Or we'll shoot you.

Rocks are lethal weapons, they can and do kill, if someone throws rocks they are attempting to murder the victims of the attack. Soldiers are allowed to defend themselves from violent attackers, that you don't see that is very telling.

I don't disagree. They are also trained in a variety of non-lethal means of de-escalating a situation. And...they are supposed to only be in supportive roles - only the border patrol will interact with the immigrants.

You are claiming that rocks are not lethal which is a flat OUT LIE. You are claiming that preparing for the eventuality of attacking is bad or wrong. You are wrong and you are insisting that anyone that plans for it is gleeful about killing someone. You are wrong.

Where did I claim that rocks aren't lethal?

Preparing for the possibility isn't a problem.

That wasn't how the OP sounded.

The rhetoric is so ratcheted up that you all are making these people out to be thousands of armed militants descending on our border. That is a flat OUT LIE.

Why are we pulling the military down there anyway? A political stunt that could very easily backfire very badly.

Or we'll shoot you.

over 70% are males age 20-30.... You really are ignorant of the facts..

And you know this how?
Border official: three-quarters of migrants in the caravan are adult men

"
SAN DIEGO — Nearly three-quarters of those in the caravan of Central American migrants traveling through Mexico to the United States are adult men, a senior Border Patrol official told the Washington Examiner.

Families and unaccompanied children make up "about 20 to 30 percent" of the caravan, according to Roy Villareal, deputy chief patrol agent of the Border Patrol's San Diego Sector."

Gawd your an idiot..

President Trump has warned members of the migrant caravan that if they throw rocks at US military with the intent to cause serious bodily harm, they will be treated as combatants. “…I will tell you this: Anybody throwing stones, rocks, like they did to Mexico and the Mexican military, Mexican police – where they badly hurt police and soldiers of Mexico – we will consider that a firearm,” Trump has warned.
Breaking: President Trump Allows Troops To Fire On Violent Invaders – Live, Banned Midterm Coverage

Ewwwww this will tick off the trendy tards of society. But this time daddy know best loons trust us.

This has been done before and the government left the Marine who did the shooting hanging. I really hope Trump backs them up.

Or we'll shoot you.

Where did I claim that rocks aren't lethal?

Preparing for the possibility isn't a problem.

That wasn't how the OP sounded.

The rhetoric is so ratcheted up that you all are making these people out to be thousands of armed militants descending on our border. That is a flat OUT LIE.

Why are we pulling the military down there anyway? A political stunt that could very easily backfire very badly.
There you go accusing the Government of ulterior motives again. The Mexican Government tried to stop them and we saw how that worked out so we DO in fact need thousands of troops to stop thousands of ILLEGAL ALIENS from entering our Country.

Are you?
Your in your home... And these criminals try an enter your home welding rocks and threats... You will just let them come on in and do what they want or are you going to shoot and protect yourself and YOUR HOME? You have 1/10 of one second to decide..

False equivalency.

So you would just let them in and do what they will.... Your an Idiot..

President Trump has warned members of the migrant caravan that if they throw rocks at US military with the intent to cause serious bodily harm, they will be treated as combatants. “…I will tell you this: Anybody throwing stones, rocks, like they did to Mexico and the Mexican military, Mexican police – where they badly hurt police and soldiers of Mexico – we will consider that a firearm,” Trump has warned.
Breaking: President Trump Allows Troops To Fire On Violent Invaders – Live, Banned Midterm Coverage

Ewwwww this will tick off the trendy tards of society. But this time daddy know best loons trust us.

This has been done before and the government left the Marine who did the shooting hanging. I really hope Trump backs them up.

This isn't what active duty troops are supposed to be doing. It could very easily go very badly.

This isn't what active duty troops are supposed to be doing. It could very easily go very badly.

Has before. Hope it don’t again only because the Govrenment will bail on the soldier doing the shooting just like last time. Far as troops defending the border, that’s in their job description.

Yeah this is just what I want coming here my dream illegal .

View attachment 226183

View attachment 226184

RT on Twitter

I didn't see that in the pictures of the caravan. Perhaps you could provide a link?

Open your eyes asshole. There are thousands and 80% of them are pieces of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really. You know this how?

Very simple. News will show you pictures of women and children but who broke down the border fence in Mexico and set the building on fire. 80% are either MS-13 and ISIS and other scum. You want them have them move in with you. My sources are better then most.

They want to try and come in illegally they turn back or they get shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back