Trump holds news conference on invasion from central America and invasion in general

Yeah this is just what I want coming here my dream illegal .

View attachment 226183

View attachment 226184

RT on Twitter

I didn't see that in the pictures of the caravan. Perhaps you could provide a link?

Open your eyes asshole. There are thousands and 80% of them are pieces of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really. You know this how?

Dear, possibly by the way they raided Mexican stores and stripped them like locusts? These are not quality people.

Sounds like you are just itching to see brown skinned people gunned down. You going to have a popcorn stand at the border?

You don't like it to dam bad.

And it has nothing to do with what the fk color thier skin is....

COME HERE LEGALLY first a.hole

37984074_634623103569536_6442139202388754432_o.jpg
It's legal to come to the border and apply for asylum.

Sounds like you are just itching to have American military hurt or killed by rock throwing scum.

Why? I'm not the one drooling over the prospect of shooting people or seeing anyone hurt.

Are you?
No one is drooling. The president is protecting our borders. Please, leave the country.

After you.

Coyote, it’s only you liberal assholes complaining. Get the fuck out them.

It's my country dude.

It’s not your country. You are a traitor and disgrace.

No one is drooling. The president is protecting our borders. Please, leave the country.

After you.

It's my country dude.
Funny way of showing, huh?

It's a diverse country. You don't own it and you certainly don't have the patent on patriotism.
My boss’s wife waited 8 years to become a US citizen and wants the caravan blown up.

Or we'll shoot you.

You don't need to kill a caravan of desperate people to have good border control policies.
Rocks are lethal weapons, they can and do kill, if someone throws rocks they are attempting to murder the victims of the attack. Soldiers are allowed to defend themselves from violent attackers, that you don't see that is very telling.

I don't disagree. They are also trained in a variety of non-lethal means of de-escalating a situation. And...they are supposed to only be in supportive roles - only the border patrol will interact with the immigrants.

So why the glee that they might be able to shoot some?
You are claiming that rocks are not lethal which is a flat OUT LIE. You are claiming that preparing for the eventuality of attacking is bad or wrong. You are wrong and you are insisting that anyone that plans for it is gleeful about killing someone. You are wrong.

Where did I claim that rocks aren't lethal?

Preparing for the possibility isn't a problem.

That wasn't how the OP sounded.

The rhetoric is so ratcheted up that you all are making these people out to be thousands of armed militants descending on our border. That is a flat OUT LIE.

Why are we pulling the military down there anyway? A political stunt that could very easily backfire very badly.

Ok They are all alter boys and nuns Your so dumb it’s scary

And you are so dishonest it's pathetic. No one said they are alter boys. If you are going to claim 80% of them are MS13 and ISIS. Prove it.

The only way it can go badly is if they try to use force against them. Then yes it will be a very bad day for the invaders..

And the Left media will be there photographing every illegal and every injury and drop of blood to broadcast the the world painting Trump and the right as tyrants shooting at and or strong arming women and children. Fair and honest reporting is the last thing we'll get.

The Left media needs to be neutered because in it's present form, it amounts to a clear and present threat to national security.
Perhaps the government should take over the offices of ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNCB and CBS in the name of National Security otherwise, they'll keep encouraging these caravans and hostile actions towards America.

Sounds like you are just itching to have American military hurt or killed by rock throwing scum.

Why? I'm not the one drooling over the prospect of shooting people or seeing anyone hurt.

Are you?
Your in your home... And these criminals try an enter your home welding rocks and threats... You will just let them come on in and do what they want or are you going to shoot and protect yourself and YOUR HOME? You have 1/10 of one second to decide..

False equivalency.

So you would just let them in and do what they will.... Your an Idiot..

No. You are an idiot. You completely miss the fact that there are PLENTY of options between OPEN BORDERS and HARD BORDERS so you have to resort to "you want to let them all in". You do realize that don't you, that it does not have to be one or the other only? That's have the problem with this rhetoric - it presents it as only an either or scenario. You also completely ignore the fact that illegal crossings have fallen hugely over the past decade and even with the slight increase again, it doesn't come near the numbers in the 80's and 90's. So WHY is it suddenly a huge crisis needing more troops at the border than we have stationed in Iraq? Because it's political.
Over there were fighting on someone else's soil. HERE WE ARE DEFENDING OUR OWN... Overwhelming force is what i would expect from our government to protect it...

You and your open borders idiot ilk are a danger to the US and its continuance as a SOVEREIGN COUNTRY. GET A FUCKING CLUE!

View attachment 226183

View attachment 226184

RT on Twitter

I didn't see that in the pictures of the caravan. Perhaps you could provide a link?

Very simple. News will show you pictures of women and children but who broke down the border fence in Mexico and set the building on fire. 80% are either MS-13 and ISIS and other scum. You want them have them move in with you. My sources are better then most.

They want to try and come in illegally they turn back or they get shot.

Link? Please try to find a reputable source.

I have plenty of reputable sources. Who are on the inside and know the truth. You watch CNN and think it’s all true. Stupidity amongst liberals is scary

Rocks are lethal weapons, they can and do kill, if someone throws rocks they are attempting to murder the victims of the attack. Soldiers are allowed to defend themselves from violent attackers, that you don't see that is very telling.

I don't disagree. They are also trained in a variety of non-lethal means of de-escalating a situation. And...they are supposed to only be in supportive roles - only the border patrol will interact with the immigrants.

You are claiming that rocks are not lethal which is a flat OUT LIE. You are claiming that preparing for the eventuality of attacking is bad or wrong. You are wrong and you are insisting that anyone that plans for it is gleeful about killing someone. You are wrong.

Where did I claim that rocks aren't lethal?

Preparing for the possibility isn't a problem.

That wasn't how the OP sounded.

The rhetoric is so ratcheted up that you all are making these people out to be thousands of armed militants descending on our border. That is a flat OUT LIE.

Why are we pulling the military down there anyway? A political stunt that could very easily backfire very badly.

Ok They are all alter boys and nuns Your so dumb it’s scary

And you are so dishonest it's pathetic. No one said they are alter boys. If you are going to claim 80% of them are MS13 and ISIS. Prove it.
When’s the protest?

Have you not been listening to interviews being given by some in the caravan? They have stated they aren’t going to seek asylum, but find a way to cross illegally. Gresham’s.
Sounds like you are just itching to see brown skinned people gunned down. You going to have a popcorn stand at the border?

Or we'll shoot you.

You don't need to kill a caravan of desperate people to have good border control policies.

---------------------------- i think that actions taken are up to trump . If you don't like his actions you get some traitorous 'judges' to stop Trumps actions Coyote .

Perhaps it's time the government should take over the offices of ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and CBS in the name of National Security otherwise, they'll keep encouraging these caravans and hostile actions towards America.

why isn't the Left media being considered a Domestic threat?

Could we possibly get this done via the Supreme court?

After you.

It's my country dude.

It's a diverse country. You don't own it and you certainly don't have the patent on patriotism.

Diverse. All we do is pay for the diverse assholes that come in.

Or we'll shoot you.

-------------------------------- practical Matter as sometimes some people just need to be shot Coyote .

Are you?

After you.

It's my country dude.

It’s not your country. You are a traitor and disgrace.

Go fuck yourself. Seriously. You think you are the only people who love this country. You spend all your time ratcheting up hate against immigrants - including legal immigrants, think this should only be a nation of English speaking white Christians, and there is no room for diversity. Or, rather - diversity is on par with communism. You think a bunch of starving, desperate people are some how comparable to ISIS. I guess that makes you feel patriotic. And don't go saying that because I'm saying they are desperate we should let them in. No. We have a process - a LEGAL process you like to pretend DOESN'T EXIST. Asking for ASYLUM is a legal right under our law. That doesn't mean they get it, but it is absolutely legal and they are entitled to a hearing to determine their status. So traiter and disgrace? Look in the mirror.

After you.

It's my country dude.

Diverse. All we do is pay for the diverse assholes that come in.

Like your ancestors?

I notice you ignored my post from the Mexican police, with link about 2 drawing a gun on officers there.

View attachment 226183

View attachment 226184

RT on Twitter

Very simple. News will show you pictures of women and children but who broke down the border fence in Mexico and set the building on fire. 80% are either MS-13 and ISIS and other scum. You want them have them move in with you. My sources are better then most.

They want to try and come in illegally they turn back or they get shot.

Link? Please try to find a reputable source.

It is NOT legal to storm the border crossing like they did in Mexico, It is not legal to throw rocks like they did in Mexico, it is not legal to enter the country with out authority.

The fact is, you cant put our military on the front lines and not allow them to protect themselves. Furthermore, you cant just spring that on these rock throwing illegals in the moment. Giving them a warning is the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back