Trump holds news conference on invasion from central America and invasion in general

Dq90fCBXQAAOwJH.jpg

Perhaps it's time the government should take over the offices of ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and CBS in the name of National Security otherwise, they'll keep encouraging these caravans and hostile actions towards America. Aren't you AGAINST Hostile actions towards America?

Don't you want American women and children safe?

why isn't the Left media being considered a Domestic threat?

Could we possibly get this done via the Supreme court?

Perhaps it's time the government should take over the offices of ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and CBS in the name of National Security otherwise, they'll keep encouraging these caravans and hostile actions towards America. Aren't you AGAINST Hostile actions towards America?

Sadly for you, we are not yet a fascist nation.

sadly, leftist are a violent, fascist group....and so, radical behavior by yours CALLS for a radical response.
what? You people were expecting to be able to just bully, disrespect, spit on, kick and abuse us indefinitely??? lol,...yeah....ok.

Maybe tell your people to tone it down, stop calling for harassment of Trump and his cabinet, stop shooting up republican field offices, stop shooting republican senators, stop showing images of Trumps bloody severed head, stop persecuting Christians etc....etc....etc....

And THEN maybe we won't HAVE TO CALL for such drastic measures. ;)
winner.jpg

Last edited:

Again this SPECIFIC GROUP has already resorted to violence and has given interviews that they INTEND to storm the border.

Why? I'm not the one drooling over the prospect of shooting people or seeing anyone hurt.

Are you?

You're just a filthy traitor who openly sides with invading foreign criminals, against the interests of your own country and your own fellow Americans.

You don't need to kill a caravan of desperate people to have good border control policies.

That's how you resist an invasion. You kill the invaders.

If they don't want to be killed, then they need to stay the f••• away from our borders.

I honestly do not want anyone shot.....

That said, if violent gang members are in those caravans with the intent to bring violent criminal activity to our neighborhoods....then a choice must be made

Lefties......How many American women have to be raped and murdered by illegals and how many children have to be killed by illegals until we say "enough" ?

10? 100? 1000? 10,000?

What's you "comfort level" for raped American women and killed American children?

Sounds like you are just itching to see brown skinned people gunned down. You going to have a popcorn stand at the border?
Sounds like you are just itching to have American military hurt or killed by rock throwing scum.
You can throw rocks, long wooden handles, broken dishes, silver ware acid balloons, knives, so you can get killed permanently disabled with a lost of a eye. Shooting is not out of the question and they have been warned and it will be recorded on several cameras. It sounds as violence is not going to happen.

This isn't what active duty troops are supposed to be doing. It could very easily go very badly.

Defending our country from foreign invaders, is exactly what our active-duty troops are supposed to be doing. It is their primary job.

This isn't what active duty troops are supposed to be doing. It could very easily go very badly.

Defending our country from foreign invaders, is exactly what our active-duty troops are supposed to be doing. It is their primary job.

If you carefully read what Trump is saying...and I do mean carefully.....you'll know what's gonna happen....

He is planning to let them in.....house them in "massive tent complexes" (he said so) and "process" them. That's what the military will be "assisting" with. so HE SAID they'll "get in".

As I've maintained, they will get in...and there will be a Dog & Pony show for a month or two then, they'll be released into our communities while we get distracted with newer and bigger things.

Trump will "assure Americans" that all criminals were weeded out and sent back. Suuuuure.

Has noone noticed the Lack of outrage and resistance from the Leftist LEADERSHIP ????
Because it's a done deal. HELLOOOOOO :hhello:

Last edited:
Go fuck yourself. Seriously. You think you are the only people who love this country.

In openly siding with foreign invaders, you forfeit any and all credibility in claiming to love this country. Only out of deep hatred for this country, its people, and everything that it stands for, could you take such a treasonous position. You truly are a subhuman piece of traitorous shit.

Besides, you folks blowing gaskets forget or don't know.....

1,000 to 1,500 illegals enter the US EVERY DAY. That's 30,000 to 45,000 PER MONTH....EVERY MONTH,

Been going on a LOOOOOOOONG time.

Has Congress moved to stop it? Nope. Just a few symbolic things here and there....to keep American passyfied.

Ok Jim...you're obviously not paying attention to the details......I'm gonna remind you after they're in that you thought it was funny ;)

How about a little wager? You got a paypal account so you can send me my winnings ? lol

If you carefully read what Trump is saying...and I do mean carefully.....you'll know what's gonna happen....

He is planning to let them in.....house them in "massive tent complexes" and "process" them. That's what the military will be "assisting" with.

As I've maintained, they will get in...and there will be a Dog & Pony show for a month or two then, they'll be released into our communities while we get distracted with newer and bigger things.

Trump will "assure Americans" that all criminals were weeded out and sent back. Suuuuure.

Has noone noticed the Lack of outrage and resistance from the Leftist LEADERSHIP ????
Because it's a done deal. HELLOOOOOO :hhello:
Ah...... NO!

Trump is already lining up military transport planes to haul them back to their home countries..

I would love for them to shit can most of the news agencies. All they to is incite trouble. It has to be juicy for them to sell papers and watch on TV. If you have to dance around the truth to make the stories better then they are useless to the people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God we are not an asshole like you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back