Trump: I am pleased to announce that Congressman Mark Meadows will become White House Chief of Staff

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
ESd_l4pWkAA7cRF

Trump Appoints Mark Meadows As New White House Chief Of Staff

it appears the Fire and Fury book was right.

Last edited:
Mulvaney apparently did not grovel enough for Trump’s ego. Of course I don’t think it is possible for anyone to grovel more than Mick Mulvaney with the notable exception of course of Mike Pence. Maybe Mark Meadows will match the Pence level of groveling.

Last edited:
Trump: Mick you are being released from your duties here at the White House and being sent to Northern Ireland to spend time at my resort there so I can bill it to the government...

Mick Mulvany: But I don't want to go to Ireland.

Trump: "Deal with it." You see what I did there?

Mulvaney apparently did not grovel enough for Trump’s ego. Of course I don’t think it is possible for anyone to grovel more than Mick Mulvaney with the notable exception of course of Mike Pence.
Mark meadows kisses no ones ass he’s a bad ass, and will destroy any democrat in that White House

Trump: Mick you are being released from your duties here at the White House and being sent to Northern Ireland to spend time at my resort there so I can bill it to the government...

Mick Mulvany: But I don't want to go to Ireland.

Trump: "Deal with it." You see what I did there?

Is he Catholic though? :eusa_think:

Great choice, Mr President, I like Mark Meadows....

Way to go Patriots!!!!:113::113::113:

Meadows is an original Freedom Caucus member. there's no spending in his UFC cage. and he will work with the WH to cut spending!

ESd_l4pWkAA7cRF

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

it appears the Fire and Fury book was right. newslink incoming as soon as they post one!
This must be #879 gone from the shit show @ Fat Donnies

Next month Mitt Romney is named Chief of Staff because Donald fired a bunch more people...

To take on the washed-up guy from NC has nothing to do more than please Fat Donnie. He couldn't possibly get someone better. Every replacement is no more than a 3rd rate butt kisser. FDT

Mendacious Mick Mulvaney has been replaced by Marvelous Mark Meadows!

Trump demands backbreaking loyalty from his staffers, but offers none in return. he once called Mulvaney "Foxhole Mick" because he abandons Trump at tough times. Trump even took glee when the GOP lost the House in 2018.

Kevin McCarthy, who would be speaker if the GOP wins in 2020, is Meadows and Jim Jordan's sworn enemy

Trump demands backbreaking loyalty from his staffers, but offers none in return. he once called Mulvaney "Foxhole Mick" because he abandons Trump at tough times. Trump even took glee when the GOP lost the House in 2018.

Kevin McCarthy, who would be speaker if the GOP wins in 2020, is Meadows and Jim Jordan's sworn enemy

What makes Mulvaney "mendacious"? Do you in fact even have any idea what the word means, or is this just like your quotes, where you write anything and put a random name on it?

Are you in fact a roomful of monkeys with typewriters?

Hey, basquebromance...
When you talk with words like mendacious and marvelous ...and like that....you sound like Liberace....:eusa_sick:

rbXYkRx.jpg

Jim Jordan is just white noise at this point. He's on is last leg with the increasing number of former wrestlers coming forward to testify that he absolutely knew about the sexual abuse and did nothing.

Forum List

Back